PDA

View Full Version : who wanna battle?

MurdaRule
03-14-2004, 05:13 PM
id like to try.. holla if u THINK u can :D

Rolfsma
03-14-2004, 05:16 PM
Well, I would give it a go, but maybe some others want, coz I'm still in that battle with D-Tox. But I'm in for it

03-15-2004, 07:51 PM
il try n battle u but i aint really gut at it...but il do my best...innit..

For the person dat call himself MurdaRule,
i got a message for ya u aint hard enough to RULE,
theres only one person who can rule and dats D RULE,
see what im sayin? cos wen I spit these lyrics its gon
make u call da cops, this is real hardcore, murdarule
and all other cats out there's soft. muthafucka you heard,
don't make me hit ya up, D RULE will split ya up, u've been warned
so take notice of it,
d rule will rock rock the mic rite... im owt~*********

03-16-2004, 08:05 PM
yo yo check it let me hear u say R-u-l-e, cos the rule is gonna take any mo'fucker down,gon a lay em down, smack em down til they beg for mercy but i aint showing no mercy to any1 who gon try to holla at rule, murdarule wen u step up on da mic u betta hav sum gud shit to spit cos wen i spit i spit it like 2pac, hit em up shit will get to ya, n i aint playin dat i aint done sayin dat i aint done playin, put d mic down while u still got a chance cos wen u holla at rule, rule wont stop hollerin at cha bak till i destroy em down...

wots my motherfuckin name??? - R-U-L-E, dats rite its rule D rule mo'fucker............

MurdaRule
03-17-2004, 02:49 AM
iight iight dont u be callin me madafucka, cuz u the biggest-known-cocksucka, i dont know u so good, and vice versa, but i gotta tell u dont wanna mess with MOI,
put a gun in yo mouth, shoot yo ass from here, west till south, i aint playin with Yah/
like ma dawg rolfsma is from holland, u iz from ho-land, u probably a faggot too, but dont get me wrong i rhyme with a gat
in my hand, to a hoes child, u takin' the stand, and, u should understand,
im not to be fucked with police gonna find u with a bullet in yo head, be with me,
instead be against me, i know u fag', u got your legs widespread for every fuckin
homo ending up in your bed/
cuz this is MurdaRule, u didnt even finish junior high school my disses are cruel
and unusual, my disses shine like the biggest jewel, my disses so cool,
Ja say, ooh, goddamn that nigga, he sure can spit, and i aint talkin bout that d-rule-fool/

03-17-2004, 06:22 AM
Aaahaaa!!! man.......this shit is too easy.........

yo' ur rite bout one thing and dats u dont know me so good so i believe u put d mic down, i aint from holland like u said i was from, man ur guessin shit cos u aint got shit to say, as i proceeed to give u what u need...D RULE will beat ya, ur heart is weak u aint built to battle someone like me,so fuck that we so called beef sumone gon get shot down 2nite, I can hear sweat trickling down your cheek, yaz a homo mo'fucker cocksucka bitch ass faggot...
I beat you to death with my bare hands and feed ur flesh to sum piranhas,the more blood flows, when I plug holes with the snub nosed, gun blows, bullets whistle, wouldn't miss you. police will be looking out for ya body and they wont found nobody..hahaha

i told u this shit was too easy man...hehehe.......im owt...

03-18-2004, 01:12 PM
man where da fuck is dat faggot? well i won this battle.....lol

thei_chi
03-18-2004, 02:03 PM
not getin` in between, but he said u r from hoe-land, not holland... 8)

GUNS
03-18-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by thei_chi
not getin` in between, but he said u r from hoe-land, not holland... 8)

lol , Nah like Rolfsma i,m from Holland , better know @ the name The netherlands

Ho Land , where can ya find that ;):P

MurdaRule
03-19-2004, 02:43 AM
thats where all the dickriders are, along with d rule, and shawty dont worry ima spit back, i got these thang going on iight dont worry

03-19-2004, 12:54 PM
spit already.......for fuck sake............oh wait i forgotten ur busy sucking some cocks..u faggot..

GUNS
03-19-2004, 03:07 PM
Ho Land is the First Country on Mars !!!

it opens on 11 feb 2010 !!!

i,m The boss of New Breda in New Holland on the Continet : New Europe

:P

lol

MurdaRule
03-20-2004, 05:07 AM
iight d rule, potpourri rule, you think you da shit o some, infact u the one with in his ass the cum/
u think u real tight, but tight in the way as pussyz walkin in the redlight.... district, u a dickridin'-addict, cuz cuz, dont fuck me me u little, punkass,bitchmade, uglyass queer missfit/
im busy suckin cock? fuck you fool, ur 'girlfriend' makin jokes like, whats thecapital of tailand? ''BANG-COCK'', she grabz yo nuts, squeeze em u dont give a fuck, u fuckin this girl from 9 to 9'o'clock/
lets talk bout this ''chick'', since when a chick got a dick? when u 2 fucc with eachother.. who takes who? like, who of u 2 is tha boo? whos ''shootin'' homemade glue? her or u? i dont even wanna know ''nigga'' u fuckin with a o.g.-killa/
cuz shortey dont fuck with.. I, chase ya shoot ya let ya crawl u ask me WHY, u gon be yellin theres blood in yo eye while thats cum of your girlfriend in yo ass AAAAAAAAI anything but that fucka, i would even rather die then to get fucked-the-fuck outta yourself u hear me theres independence day, 4th of july, theres g-day, dedicated to me and fucka now dont do that, dont start to cry it'll be all good when u kill yoself, betta get it done with, i got betta thinks to do, like overdue my playmate boo gangsta-style thazwass'up uknowmsayin? u cant touch me blow ya ass to tha skye i aint playin bitchass cocksuckah animal-fuckin-fucker :evil:

03-20-2004, 11:35 AM
8o 8o 8o 8o 8o

man i aint even gon spit bak at this..u got murdered already..u heard......lmao...

MurdaRule
03-20-2004, 12:50 PM
by who? by your lameass? nigga please, sorry u aint no nigga, whitey please i know why u not gon spit back, all dem words and disses 2 much for lil punkasses like you, the words to hard for u hahah lol hear this fucka fuck him let everybody vote feelin' the hate?

03-20-2004, 08:45 PM
lol....keep trying faggot...........hehehe... u got murdered.......

MurdaRule
03-21-2004, 04:12 AM
i dont know why you keep callin me faggot, u want me to be or some thang?? haha lol, i guess u just call everybody faggot cus u are afaggot just like niggas calleachother nigga hahhaha lol this d rule fag' calls everybody faggot---is raised by faggots---get fucked,rubbed,lotioned,grabbed-by-his-hair by faggots!!!!!!!!!!!!1 FUCK U DICKRIDING COCKSUCKIN BASTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

03-21-2004, 09:57 AM
lol......hehehe......this dude is too easy just keep tryin n tryin ur becoming like dat rapper benzino...

im gon clap bak, im gon clap bak, im gon clap bak,
so listen close, to what i say cuz this type of fag claims to never be gay, I knew u were a fag since u started this thread,ur a disgrace to us murderous calling urself murdarule even u aint built to b a murderer...I know these hard rhymes scarin' ya, u started runnin' cuz you know I'm comin' when the black clouds fill the area, deadly like a twenty missile aircraft carrier, droppin' them quickly, I'm an emcee buryer, rainin' on your parade, cuz I could kick it for many days in many hardcore different ways, I Murder emcees in different ways, no specific phrase, D RULE rhymes shine with fatal explicit rays, better pray for mankind, cuz last time, I unloaded and they exploded just like a landmine plus I'm able to kill faggots like u at will with the skill,can't prevent what's bout to happen with a shield, on the real...so murderrule just put the mic down, Beeyyyatchhh!!!...........fucking faggot... this is gangsta shit......its murda!!!!...
im owt~~~~~~

MurdaRule
03-21-2004, 11:34 AM
ha-ha-ha-ha-hah check this bitch wearin' some fat bitch her big ass madafuckin bra, lil bitch talkin bout me without a momma,makin all the drama.... for nuthin nigga ill do the whole fuckin kamasutra, with yo bitchass sister lick her pussy like a madafuckin tongue twister cuz u madafucka ima throw ya punkass ova tha bridge an' cut ya ugly ass in two 12 partz and place ya in ma fridge, u all talkin gangsta and tough, while u gotta put up on yo father a ruff... ryder ur pops the ass-glider yo momma the-every-dick-ryder ur gettin in some lil ass like a fuckin faggot ima shoot u stupid ugly ass maggot drule aka queer, drule a.k.a cock volenteer engineer! u misfit cocksuckah with yourbitchass shit style... let som fag's kidnap u, use u as a dickridin hostile, and i think its bad, alas that u gotta give your dad HEAD once in a while, whats do you wanna become later? ya know when u'r 12 years old? a cocksuckin bitchass dictator?woman hater? hahaha fuck dizz wigga flatfoot bitch, feelin like potatoes

03-22-2004, 06:59 PM
yo yo yo yo.........sumbody lock this thread down...man this lil faggot jst dont understand he got eatin alive already......and his hurting rite now......so sumbody do sumfin before this bitchass faggot gon start sucking some dicks.........

MurdaRule
03-22-2004, 08:08 PM
i cant,wont, will not be dissed by anyone, especially a low ass madafucka like you that cant even spell, sumbody?jst?eatin instead of eaten?rite?sumfin?hahahaha lol damn who did ya get school from? saddam hussein? ma'fucka let everybody vote which freestyle the best... biiatch

Murder Inc 845
03-22-2004, 11:46 PM
Yo nobody won cuz both of y'all were horrible.

MurdaRule
03-23-2004, 02:51 AM
8o allrighty then.................. :( respect that... iight

03-23-2004, 01:10 PM
lol....i won this shit......... :D :]

MurdaRule
03-24-2004, 02:31 AM
you didnt win shit bitchass fuck this shit

2nice
03-24-2004, 03:22 AM
D Rule u think u won?

u aint won shyt.

this aint no battle its bullshyt.

03-24-2004, 06:09 AM
lol.........where da fuck did u come from...??

Murder Inc 845
03-24-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Murder Inc 845
Yo nobody won cuz both of y'all were horrible.

Like i said.

2nice
03-24-2004, 07:25 PM
if u knew who i woz u wouldn ack so surprised

Murder Inc 845
03-25-2004, 01:22 AM
spoonz.....?

Bang 'Em
03-25-2004, 02:08 AM
Yo 2nice,

"I'll, Fuck yo ass up!"

MurdaRule
03-25-2004, 12:13 PM
iight for christ sake, whenever i get it done-- i get it done with the gun//
whenever you get it done you get it done with shakin y0 booty you fucking outdone//
it aint fun when i spit and hit and u dont want none but biiotch you gonna get some with in yo eye somebody's cum//
you think u can rhyme but dawg you betta get yo ass outta here//
when i spit,the way i spit, pain and suffer will appear//
cuz shiiit this is fucking bullshit, the way i spit, the way I hit,is the illest, the realest, you gotta admit you missfit turn up the volume a lil bit cuz im the hardest same as ma rhyme-shit, now.. isn't it ?//
your a phoney general your funeral gonna be beautiful u givin tramps a lesson oral,anal, im looking up, givin probs to verbal//
u fag-handsome, im awesome, joining ya mom and sister in a three-some, this shit has just begun ya kna'mean son?//
if u want it u can get it along with your pussy unit u say u spit good shit but i doubt it everytime you post some shit you press the edit, cuz u realise it aint shit, u and your queer ha-bit pimps give me credit, fag's rub ya ass, you like is this it?//
MurdaRule gets it done like no-one, when all is said and done, u become undone, hope its clear now, that you dont belong, to this world son, ~ONE~

GUNS
03-25-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Murder Inc 845
spoonz.....?

2Nice ------------------> Spoonz ????

clapbackstunna
03-28-2004, 06:24 PM
lol......hehehe......this dude is too easy just keep tryin n tryin ur becoming like dat rapper benzino...

i thought that one i qoted was the best one outa all
the battle was boreing but i give my vote to d rule ur rymes was aight but not exactly good.......

but yea my vote is to d rule
peaye

MurdaRule
03-29-2004, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by MurdaRule
whenever you get it done you get it done with shakin y0 booty you fucking outdone//
it aint fun when i spit and hit and u dont want none but biiotch you gonna get some with in yo eye somebody's cum//
cuz shiiit this is fucking bullshit, the way i spit, the way I hit,is the illest, the realest, you gotta admit you missfit turn up the volume a lil bit cuz im the hardest same as ma rhyme-shit, now.. isn't it ?//
your a phoney general your funeral gonna be beautiful u givin tramps a lesson oral,anal, im looking up, givin probs to verbal//
u fag-handsome, im awesome, joining ya mom and sister in a three-some, this shit has just begun ya kna'mean son?//
if u want it u can get it along with your pussy unit u say u spit good shit but i doubt it everytime you post some shit you press the edit, cuz u realise it aint shit, u and your queer ha-bit pimps give me credit, fag's rub ya ass, you like is this it?//
MurdaRule gets it done like no-one, when all is said and done, u become undone, hope its clear now, that you dont belong, to this world son, ~ONE~

like this aint good? REMEMBER WHAT OL' DIRTY SAID: ill FUCK YO ASS UP! iight i aint no battler btw ima killa

clapbackstunna
03-29-2004, 07:09 PM
lol ooookkk well im just sayn my opinon which is that d rules was lil better yea urs was alright but not as good as d rule ....but really both yall wasnt that good but thats just my opinon kzzzz
peayce playa....111

Murder Inc 845
03-30-2004, 12:09 AM

like this aint good? REMEMBER WHAT OL' DIRTY SAID: ill FUCK YO ASS UP! iight i aint no battler btw ima killa

THat wasn't good. It was Horrible... And The Whole ODB I'm A Killa thing is pitiful. U Sound like a fuckin idiot.

MurdaRule
03-30-2004, 02:17 AM
yea i know im on crack, well we all learned al lesson d rule and i cant spit shit, maybe cos this aint ma MOTHER-LANGUAGE but whatevah peace isss murda BTW i wuz just bumpin gravel pit, so thaz wuz'up with ODB

verbal_assultor
03-31-2004, 03:56 PM
WTF?!...that's all i got 2 say...

2nice
03-31-2004, 06:56 PM
murda rule i wouldnt b sayin d rule cant spit when yo ass cant spit either...

Murder Inc 845
03-31-2004, 08:08 PM
Both of y'all were horrible. No one won.

MurdaRule
04-01-2004, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by 2nice
murda rule i wouldnt b sayin d rule cant spit when yo ass cant spit either...

yea he good, i mean better fuck this shit