PDA

View Full Version : D12

03-11-2004, 03:30 PM
has any1 heard their new song called My Band..

wot do u think of it?

i think da song is a lil weird u hear eminem singing n like d lyrics is a bit not gangster.. i jst dont feel da song.. u know wot i mean? ?(

thei_chi
03-11-2004, 03:32 PM
haven`t heard it...

Dermo
03-11-2004, 03:37 PM
its brilliant the lyrics are amazing these guys know how to do funny songs. so what if its not gangsta its still a good song.l

thei_chi
03-11-2004, 03:41 PM
got a link 2 it?

Dermo
03-11-2004, 03:46 PM
http://home.earthlink.net/~callmebuttah/...my_band-chr.mp3

not sure if it still works.

thei_chi
03-11-2004, 03:49 PM
nah...it ain`t workin`...
tnx n e way...

Dermo
03-11-2004, 03:51 PM
u will get it on kazza :D

thei_chi
03-11-2004, 03:54 PM
yea.....
abaout time is started kazzain` again...lol

03-11-2004, 03:56 PM
here is a link

d12 my band (http://www.rapnewsdirect.com/Audio/D12/My.Band/)

Murder Inc 845
03-12-2004, 02:19 AM
THat song is fuckin great! LMAO

IG the Bo$$
03-26-2004, 04:10 PM
I can't blieve my fucking EARS you all listen to that GGGGGGG Gay Unit shit.
I think we all behind our murda.
But why you listen to that shit
When any murderer is behind this site they wil think is this a GGGGG Gay Unit site our some Feminem site.

Loose Change you Fagot Feminem i'm gonna killlllllllll you.

Bang 'Em
03-26-2004, 04:14 PM
D-12 is just for kicks, man. Can't take the shit seriously...

but Swifty and Proof are real good mcs.

Murder Inc 845
03-26-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by IG the Bo$$
I can't blieve my fucking EARS you all listen to that GGGGGGG Gay Unit shit.
I think we all behind our murda.
But why you listen to that shit
When any murderer is behind this site they wil think is this a GGGGG Gay Unit site our some Feminem site.

Loose Change you Fagot Feminem i'm gonna killlllllllll you.

Listen Some of us are also fans of the gunit/shady/aftermath camp so get used 2 it. Lets face it. both sides are talented and u can't deny it just cuz 50 or ja said so. thats bullshit, ignorant and it's dickriding

Bang 'Em
03-26-2004, 08:59 PM
Serious...if ya gunna hate on someone, hate 'em for ya own reasons, not cuz sum nigga u don't know don't like 'em.

IG the Bo$$
03-27-2004, 09:38 AM
So you wanna say you also listening to 50 cent's - Wanksta
Eminem's - Hail mairy
That kind of shit
I can't, I'm fan of Ja i listen to Ja
The same way with 2pac i listen to 2pac and NOT to Biggie smalls.
I listen to Nas and not to Jay Z
Because i'm fan of them
I do not say M&M, Biggie, Gay Z our bat rappers.
I just standing behind my man you now i'm sayin.

Murder Inc 845
03-27-2004, 03:54 PM
Yea I Be Listenin 2 that.

Bang 'Em
03-27-2004, 05:20 PM
So you wanna say you also listening to 50 cent's - Wanksta
Eminem's - Hail mairy
That kind of shit
I can't, I'm fan of Ja i listen to Ja
The same way with 2pac i listen to 2pac and NOT to Biggie smalls.
I listen to Nas and not to Jay Z
Because i'm fan of them
I do not say M&M, Biggie, Gay Z our bat rappers.
I just standing behind my man you now i'm sayin.

Don't listen to 50, I only listen to Eminem's shit on the MMLP, and his diss tracks, I dont listen to Jay-Z, Nas is a faggot xtreme.

Crooked I, Eastwood, Yukmouth, C-Bo, Biggie, Pac, Ja, Caddy, Black, Merc, Santana, D.O., WU, Drag, and any real westcoast shit out these says. I'm talkin DeathRow affiliated, Fuck DPGC, and Aftermath.

holla_dolla18
03-28-2004, 03:22 AM
IG the Bo$$ you just dickrydin. groupie shit man.

my band was a funny song but eminems singin bugged me. bizzare is wack

Ashley
03-28-2004, 04:16 AM
IG the Bo$$ ... Seriously.. grow the fuck up and expand your variety. Just cuz you like one person doesnt mean you can't like the other just cuz they're opposite of each other. I listen to it all. I mean what the fuck? You'd hear alot more good shit if you didnt "stand behind your man" so much.

Oh well.. maybe it's just me.

GUNS
03-28-2004, 07:09 AM
lol Yeah Grow The Fuck Up Man

i aint hating Shit

Yeah i Listen to Tupac & BIG , so What huh ?

Nah Homie , Use Your Mind , Fo Sho

i have Love for Shady , Aftermath , Murder INC , Death Row , Roc A Fella , DefJam , DefJam South , DPG , Kustapo , Ill nanana (foxy brown) , DTP (ludacris,Chingy), Double R (Ruff Ryders , DMX , Jin,The Lox , D block) , Def Soul , Bad Boy , Ill Will (Nas,Bravehearts) , Rap A lot , Crooked I (Tha Best From Tha West) , i got love for a lot labels

Holla back

GUNS

IG the Bo$$
03-28-2004, 10:47 AM
Fuck you i allready grow up bitches
Come hear and ride my dick MOTHAFUCKA'S
I'm still behind my murda and i'm still behind my brother Suge

FUCK YALL COCKSUCKA'S

Ashley
03-28-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by 2 GUNS UP
lol Yeah Grow The Fuck Up Man

i aint hating Shit

Yeah i Listen to Tupac & BIG , so What huh ?

Nah Homie , Use Your Mind , Fo Sho

i have Love for Shady , Aftermath , Murder INC , Death Row , Roc A Fella , DefJam , DefJam South , DPG , Kustapo , Ill nanana (foxy brown) , DTP (ludacris,Chingy), Double R (Ruff Ryders , DMX , Jin,The Lox , D block) , Def Soul , Bad Boy , Ill Will (Nas,Bravehearts) , Rap A lot , Crooked I (Tha Best From Tha West) , i got love for a lot labels

Holla back

GUNS

Oh man. You agree. I think I love you. :D

*edit*

Ashley
03-28-2004, 10:50 AM
Fuck you i allready grow up bitches
Come hear and ride my dick MOTHAFUCKA'S
I'm still behind my murda and i'm still behind my brother Suge

FUCK YALL COCKSUCKA'S

And you shut the fuck up and stop whining. "i allready grow up bitches" Doesn't sound like it. How about I'm already grown up? :P Don't try to act like such a hardass. That's whats wrong with people like you. Only giving you advice.... fucker.

Murder Inc 845
03-28-2004, 01:26 PM
2 guns i couldn't have put it better myself. Hey IG The Boss... Shut your cocksucker and stop dickriding. You don't Respect Our Opinions (More like The facts) Then get the fuck Off the bored you pussy.

IG the Bo$$
03-28-2004, 03:24 PM
You all Fake Fans
LOOSE CHANGE FAGOT FEMINEM I'M GONNA KILL YOU ?????????????

I LOVE MURDA - THA ROW - RAP A LOT.

FUCK YOU 2 GUNS I'M FROM HOLLAND JUST LIKE YOU.
I FIND WHO YOU ARE BITCH.
BREDA HAHAHAHAHA

IT'S STILL ENSCHEDE BITCH.

HOERELOPER IK MAAK JE AF IK HEB GENOEG CONNECTIES.
IK GAF MIJN MENING MAAR JIJ DISST MIJ NU GA JE BOETEN BITCH.

Rolfsma
03-28-2004, 04:18 PM
Ahhh, komop mensen. Een beetje aardiger mag ook wel...

Murder Inc 845
03-28-2004, 07:59 PM
IG DA BOSS YOU FUCKIN DISEASED CUNT!!! U GOT A PROBLEM??? COME SEE ME IN THE BATTLE BOARD U BITCH MADE MAN!!!! U JUST MAD CUZ WE'RE DIVERSE AND YOUR A FUCKIN VEGITABLE IN YOUR HEAD!!!!!

Bang 'Em
03-28-2004, 10:58 PM
You all Fake Fans
LOOSE CHANGE FAGOT FEMINEM I'M GONNA KILL YOU ?????????????

I LOVE MURDA - THA ROW - RAP A LOT.

AGREED. :P :P

Bang 'Em
03-28-2004, 11:05 PM
But seriously, you know what? I'm not a big fan of D-12. Back when I didnt know much shit about hip hop they were the shit. Now that I know alot about it, mostly westcoast shit, they ain't nuthin special. They just go and try and act like Slim, who u really dont wanna be imitating anyone. To go as far as to say fuck 'em, than thats ur oppinion.

IG Tha Boss, I agree witchu mostly. Why the fuck should I defend D-12? Like I pick two MCs outta the crew who I like, and one aint Slim. He a good rapper, but he don't know hip hop. How can he when he rides with 50 Cent and G-Unit? Get the fuck offa that, cuz I don't like G-Unit. Not cuz Murda INC dont like 'em, I just dont like what they do. They do not have skills above niggaz like Yukmouth, Crooked I, C-Bo, e-40, Spice 1, Jayo Felony, Eastwood; and where the fuck are these niggaz? Exactly.

So fuck 'em. They ain't doin nothing to help the game. Thats why they get dissed, and you can understand it.

They asked Royce Da 5'9" who wuz the worst group in hip hop today, and he said D-12, and I fucking agree. Think about it. Red N Meth, Yukmouth and C-Bo, Tha Dogg Pound (RIP), Wu-Tang; like for real. I mean they better than Nelly's shit, but they don't even count you know, cuz they don't break out in full albums. Shady got pissed off and said fuck Royce, and brought in Obie. Royce can destroy Obie lyrically, and I hope Royce hooks up with other niggaz on Koch, being that DeathRow, and No Limit. Shit like that. When it comes down to the bone, ya'll know; fuck D-12. But they ain't sayin' fuck to any real niggaz out there, and until they do, it's allllll fucking good.

oh yeah, the two good Mcs on D-12 are Swift McVey and Proof.

Peace. :] :]

Murder Inc 845
03-29-2004, 12:51 AM
Royce is One of the best mc's 2 Ever touch the Mic. And there are plenty better west coast artists then them, like those u mentioned. ANd there are plenty better groups like those u mentioned. I Still am a fan of D-12, G-Unit, Obie, Em, Everybody over there. Cuz THey make Good music. They Don't make better music then some others but they make good music.

rule tha man
03-29-2004, 03:54 AM
man eminems gettin stupider ev day man that song cracks me up esp at tha end man when he's dancin and he's talkin bout he's salsa thing man he wacked in tha head

D-Tox
03-29-2004, 04:27 AM
I listen to

2Pac AND Biggie
Ja-Rule AND DMX
Nas AND Jay-Z
Kurupt AND Daz
Dre AND 2Pac
Kurupt AND Snoop
2Pac AND Puffy/Diddy
Ja-Rule AND Obie Trice
Ja-Rule AND Dre

All these people have beef wit each other but i still listen to both artists. I like em for the stuff they bring out. Its not like im gonna say(if Ludacris and Chingy get beef for some reason)(I really like both artists)
"O i dont like Chingy", and start listenin to ludacris more. Thats just bullshit and proves that u must not have been a big fan of the artist if u stop listenin to them just cause they got beef with another artist that u like.

I dont like 50 but that aint to do with the beef. That is to do with the fact that ive never liked 50 and i just dont feel his shyt.

IG the Bo$$
03-29-2004, 05:16 AM
All of ya think i don't like M&M because he got beef with Ja.
Tha shit is i like black women and M&M was just dissin black women and that bitch M&M was sayin N*gga
Yo mothafucka's this guy is white and he dissrespect black women????

Murder Inc 845
03-29-2004, 04:04 PM
Fuck You... U Wanna act alll nice Now? U Don't know why u really hate the guy. 1st it's "oh cuz ja don't like him. y'all are not real M.I. Fans" then it's all "Oh he disrespected black women" It was fuckin 10-13 years ago. who gives a fuck??? U A punk ass bitch. U Got problems we can handle it on the battle board if u have balls.

IG the Bo$$
03-30-2004, 01:28 PM
Oooooh please shut the fuck UP Murder Inc 845 bitch.
AAAAH come and battle me.
What you punk ass come to me I kick your bitch ass.
I'm not a men of battle i'm a men of BloodyHands.
Come Come Come i Realy mean it Bitch.
Go run ya Feminem Bitch.
You got lucky bitch i'm spending my time in jail.
When i'm out first i kill 2 guns up then i let you killed.

About black women, I said the same thing like my insperation SUGE KNIGHT.

Murder Inc 845
03-30-2004, 02:10 PM
Aight then i'll set up the post u pussy.

Ashley
03-31-2004, 12:44 AM
Oooooh please shut the fuck UP Murder Inc 845 bitch.
AAAAH come and battle me.
What you punk ass come to me I kick your bitch ass.
I'm not a men of battle i'm a men of BloodyHands.
Come Come Come i Realy mean it Bitch.
Go run ya Feminem Bitch.
You got lucky bitch i'm spending my time in jail.
When i'm out first i kill 2 guns up then i let you killed.

About black women, I said the same thing like my insperation SUGE KNIGHT.

You need to calm ya ass down. Just cuz you're in jail don't mean shit. And if you are in jail, then why the hell do you have access to the internet. And hell.. if you're even THAT lucky.. why the fuck would it let you access this type of site? You're not gonna kill shit. The way you run your mouth you're gonna end up getting killed by someone that ain't fallin for your bullshit hardness. That's the turnout.

Murder Inc 845
03-31-2004, 01:08 AM
COme Kill Me then. U Take that flight to NY. I Will fucking give u directions 2 my fuckin house when u get here. U Ain't in jail. U Bitch u gotta lie 2 sound tuff.

Dermo
03-31-2004, 04:34 AM
this is funny some guy claiming hes in jail and will kill people who are posting on the internet what a freak.

GUNS
03-31-2004, 08:34 AM
Yeah , Claims to be in Jail , Claims to Be Gangsta

c mon man , have a life

2 GUNS Up = Real Murda !!!

i aint no faggot

grow up man

i dont care who you are or whatever ..... shit

get a life dawg......

Dermo
04-01-2004, 01:39 PM
yo people incase you havent noticed i decided to delete a shit load of posts cause they had nothing to do wit the topic i left some but can we get back to the topic.

IG the Bo$$
04-02-2004, 01:16 PM
You where in tha shit to to call me a Freak?