PDA

View Full Version : New Spice1 Flexxarally& Michelobe

Flexxarally
02-18-2004, 05:35 PM
http://www.flexxworld.com/music/Spice1_Michelobe_Flexarally.mp3

bang this shit at high volumes only...New Spice1 Flexxarally Michelobe..Bang the Game Remix for the mix tapes...flipping JayZ's Change the Game...Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bang 'Em
02-18-2004, 06:02 PM
Spice 1 is a GANXSTA. 8o

But not Jay-Z... :rolleyes:

Bang 'Em
02-18-2004, 06:05 PM
Holy shit, so is Flexxarally. :))

Murder Inc 845
02-18-2004, 06:38 PM
Spice 1 Is nasty. He been doin it big for a long time. props 2 him.

Dermo
02-19-2004, 10:47 AM
i recognise this song what mixtape is it on.

thei_chi
02-19-2004, 11:14 AM
ql song...
i like it....

Flexxarally
02-19-2004, 12:12 PM
the mix tape it's on has not yet been released...i'll be releasing it on my website first hen it should hit the street....there will be new Remixes popping up every couple days..keep ya ears open.... http://www.flexxworld.com

Dermo
02-19-2004, 12:22 PM
i swear iv heard this song on a mix tape i downloaded a few days ago.

Flexxarally
02-19-2004, 12:47 PM
we just recorded this Remix monday nite ...share it with the homies...

Murda4Life
02-19-2004, 04:38 PM
tight shit spice still droppin heat after all these years
was just listening to 1990 sick last nite classic shit

Flexxarally
02-19-2004, 05:08 PM
yeah he still hard as hell and i'm producing on his new album so stay tuned

thei_chi
02-19-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Flexxarally
yeah he still hard as hell and i'm producing on his new album so stay tuned
wau.....
ql....

verbal_assultor
02-19-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by T.R.W.O.
Spice 1 is a GANXSTA. 8o

But not Jay-Z... :rolleyes:

not jay-z...wtf!?

nigga what kinda shit u smokin' on that got u typing some shit like that?

nah j/k but what's wrong with Hov son?

Bang 'Em
02-20-2004, 12:47 PM
Man, I think Young Hova is a bitch. Not becuz Pac smashed on him, but because he didn't reply. Then Daz sells him the rights to make 'Me and My Girlfriend' with Beyonce.

Whats whack, is that in the original, Pac was talkin' about his gun, not a bitch.

I don't feel his flow and lyrics at all. He can get some good beats, but I still can't bang a track jus cuzz of beats.

Flexxarally
02-20-2004, 04:36 PM
Pac neva liked them fools anyway and everybody wanna claim they was down with pac...useing his shit,me and my girl friend was some OG gangsta shit and Jigga made it commercial, i didn't like that either...shit was garbage...Pac sat up in his grave and shedded so many tears watching these bastards make money off his thoughts and ideas...Thats why I'll rip every Jigga beat i get my hands on Westcoast Gansta Style.....not to dis but to give people another choice to pick when wanting to hear them jigga beats he be gettin that's all and create a buzz for myself as a hard ass westcoast rapper.....peep this new Remix it's a Jadakis Classic .."we gone make it"...I served on this one...featuring /Flexxarally / Michelob.....Jadakis Remix...We Gone Make It..."We Don't Fake It" featuring Flexxarally / Michelobe (http://www.flexxworld.com/remix%20music/Jadakis_remix_WeGoneMakeIt.mp3)

Bang this at high Volume only

Bang 'Em
02-21-2004, 03:22 PM
"Wear teflon like a new fashion..."

Hard ass shit. Who made that beat? I think it was Alchemist, but fuck I dunno. Anyway, that beat wuz supposivly promised to Ras Kass for his Van Gough album. He got pissed off cuz the guy hooked Jada up with it, and Ras made the song called 'Kiss U'.

8o

Flexxarally
02-22-2004, 04:46 PM
yeah it was a cold thang I was feeling kiss on this one ...when I was on the eastcoast they was off the chain wit that shit...razz'es shit was dope too but the producer went where the money was crackin...Da Game is Cold.....

Murder Inc 845
02-22-2004, 11:15 PM
Ras Kass is nicer then Jada will ever be. Jada Is Nasty As hell but Ras is By far better, He ranks with the biggest names as far as i'm concerned. And thats comin from a NY'er. Fuck the east coast west coast shit. I Call it all like i see it.