PDA

View Full Version : History lessons

Kain
02-17-2004, 02:20 PM
I want to ask you guys what you know about the German/German border... I know a lot tourists who doesn't know that germany was ever real divided into 2 countries... We saw a film and some people in africa still believed that Hitler is still alive...

Also i can help you in german history if you want to know anything;) the border was about 14-16 miles from my hometown but in the western part

thei_chi
02-17-2004, 02:30 PM
i know a litlle, but not much...
cuz slovenia aint that far....
but those on other continets probably now even less...

Rolfsma
02-17-2004, 03:12 PM
I also know some. I know a lot about the war coz the Netherlands has been reigned for 5 years by the Germans in the Second World War, coz that's Dutch History. I also know some about East and West Germany and stuff.

Kain
02-17-2004, 05:16 PM
Yea i know... there aren't many differnces between the west european countries like france, belgium, netherlands, denmark, switzerland, austria, sweden ... I mean we also got the same cur...(money)

verbal_assultor
02-17-2004, 05:19 PM
that question takes me back...i was taught about that like in tha 3 or 4 grade...so ya'll can school me on this one...

Dermo
02-18-2004, 09:05 AM
Jaysus Kain your makeing me us my brain :P ah yeah i know a biot bout it i know one of the countries won the World Cup in 1990 was it East. I know you weent alowd travel through the border am i right?

GUNS
02-18-2004, 05:18 PM
well the fact is , that Dutch is a Cousin Language to German (nobody even know,s that , but some people) yeah you can Call Dutch : NetherGerman of better yet , Low German or Whatever :P

GUNS
02-18-2004, 05:25 PM
so someone from The Netherlands or Belgium (Dutch Speaking Part) can speak better german then some one from France or Spain or from The USA or UK :) well English & German and Dutch & Swedish & North West Europe speak a Language that is connected with eiachother , you know

it,s like a Forest with Tree,s ya know