PDA

View Full Version : Beyonce minus Destiny's Child

verbal_assultor
02-16-2004, 11:50 AM
Beyonce has torn up every award show i can think of since the summertime...that's what's up right there...

but people starting to think since she got all this success that she gonna leave destiny's child out to dry...

babygirl got mad grammies without them and preformed at mad awards show and ripped every single one with standing ovations and shit even i stood for that shit and i wasn't even there...

it makes u think what does she need them for?

but i think that they gonna stay together because they been thru alotta shit together and that's where Beyonce started and u can't turn ur back on ur beginngs cause that's when shit starts to really fall apart...and if i'm not mistaken she told mtv that they had already started recording a group album already but i'm not sure...

what ya'll think about beyonce leaving or staying with the group...

Dermo
02-16-2004, 12:09 PM
not being rude but fankly i dont give a fuck.

verbal_assultor
02-16-2004, 02:56 PM
lol...i like how u turn that back around on me but if frankly u didn't give a fuk...y the fuk did u say frankly u didn't give a fuk?

if u didn't give a fuk u should've just left it alone...

so not being rude, frankly i didn't give a fuk if u frankly don't give a fuk my dear... ;)

Murder Inc 845
02-17-2004, 01:27 AM
i think They work together better as a group. Both Of Michelles And Beyonce's CD"s Had more filler then u think. Kellys Was better but it wasn't perfect. Almost. But Almost doesn't count. They need eachother. I Can't wait for the next album from them.

ShadowsAngel
02-17-2004, 04:23 AM
kelly and beyonce been together since they were kids right? so i definately dont think she just gon leave them.

thei_chi
02-17-2004, 10:55 AM
she started there, so i think she wont b leavin` them....
n i heard that they r doin` the new album alread 2...

Dermo
02-17-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by verbal_assultor
lol...i like how u turn that back around on me but if frankly u didn't give a fuk...y the fuk did u say frankly u didn't give a fuk?

if u didn't give a fuk u should've just left it alone...

so not being rude, frankly i didn't give a fuk if u frankly don't give a fuk my dear... ;)

ok :))

rule tha man
02-18-2004, 03:50 AM
oy u know what dc use 2 be my fav till ja came out would u beleive that so hell yea they should stay toghether but ja aint stay my fav 4 long soon as shanti dropped she my fav now but who knows black or caddy might end up bein my fav yet cus tha inc is so good man u dont know what they bout

Baby Phat
02-18-2004, 04:34 AM
Kelly grew up wih Beyonce's family and Beyonce's parents manage the band so I don't think they will split :))