PDA

View Full Version : **24/7 Sh!t**

verbal_assultor
02-16-2004, 11:37 AM
it's getting boring as a fuk round this site for me...i dunno if anybody else feel this way but i was thinkin y is it so fukin boring...and i came to one conclusion...

SPOONZ AINT HEAR TO TALK SH!T...

so i'm starting a thread petition ...it's like this, lemme hear what ya'll think about spoonz coming back...do u want him back or not...

raziel calm down don't type some crazy shit...we all know what the wager was i just wanna hear what they think...

BRING SPOONZ BACK OR NOT?

holla back...

Dermo
02-16-2004, 12:07 PM
Its not like we banned spoonz again he just has better things to do then come on here he will be back soon.

verbal_assultor
02-16-2004, 03:02 PM
no one said that u banned spoonz...if he wants to come back he will, we know that shit...all i'm saying is it's boring around here without him...

i talked to him and he said he ain't coming back because in my eyes raziel won...

i say fuk all that he needs to come back...

dermo i'm feeling some anger or something from u...what's really good son u don't like me?

what's good...holla back

D-Tox
02-16-2004, 05:18 PM
yea yea im wit u 100% girl, i was postin the other day sayin this site is gettin less posts and ur rite, its cause there isnt any Spoonz.

Spoonz mayn come back, this place is borin as fuck lol. Baby_phat slap him round till him comes back on here lol

Murder Inc 845
02-17-2004, 01:32 AM
i didn't like that loser gets the fuck out deal. I Think he should come back. thats my homie.

ShadowsAngel
02-17-2004, 04:21 AM
yeah he should come back

Dermo
02-17-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by verbal_assultor
no one said that u banned spoonz...if he wants to come back he will, we know that shit...all i'm saying is it's boring around here without him...

i talked to him and he said he ain't coming back because in my eyes raziel won...

i say fuk all that he needs to come back...

dermo i'm feeling some anger or something from u...what's really good son u don't like me?

what's good...holla back

i got nutin against you i was just saying thats all.

thei_chi
02-17-2004, 11:37 AM
in think he shuld come back 2!
it was interesting readin` his posts....
since we all miss him he shuld come back!soon!

Baby Phat
02-18-2004, 04:58 AM
*gives raziel dirty looks*

sure

verbal_assultor
02-18-2004, 09:02 AM
***he's posting again***

Spoonz
02-19-2004, 06:15 AM
th3 Ace is bak...

luv

D-Tox
02-19-2004, 07:12 AM
Welcome back Spoonz, good to seeya back, props on the siggy

Spoonz
02-19-2004, 11:27 PM
your fukking offending me acting like a white person

raziel
02-20-2004, 08:22 AM
yeah o.k bitch I'm acting white mmmmmmmm..... and you say that you gonna go to an university? shit bitch you talk ignorant

D-Tox
02-20-2004, 08:36 AM
Mayn do any of you even know spoonz????

verbal_assultor
02-20-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by raziel
fuck that faggots ass white wannbe eminem. this bitch just talks shit and when he does brings his rap game up is fucking retarded lyrically. I don't care if you hate me baby phat you got a problem with me handle like a street person would do well in this case rap battle me and if you can't rap you gonna shut your trap bitch. whats so good about spoonz any way? verbal do you love spoonz or something? heck i didn't wanna battle spoonz I could kill easily, but that white boy kept talking like he got me or something so I decided who ever loses get the fuck out and I mean it. I want have a problem with spoonz if he didn't act like he's from the streets or a black person cuz that shit offends me. you know what i mean?

do i love spoonz or something...wtf?!

i'm only tell u once and one time only...keep my name out of ur mouth until u get off this bullshit...

raziel
02-20-2004, 09:12 PM
hey verbal I can do what the fuck i want got it. it was just a question, now d-tox I don't need to know him or meet him cuz if I do met him with all honesty I'll put in a coma in a heart beat so get off of spoonz cock cuz that shit make me think you kind of gay you and spoonz. is bad enough that spoonz tries to protray as a black person.

ShadowsAngel
02-20-2004, 09:53 PM
hey verbal I can do what the fuck i want got it. it was just a question, now d-tox I don't need to know him or meet him cuz if I do met him with all honesty I'll put in a coma in a heart beat so get off of spoonz cock cuz that shit make me think you kind of <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=gay&v=55">gay</a> you and spoonz. is bad enough that spoonz tries to protray as a black person.

he aint trynta be a black person. maybe its just who he is. and im sure he definately aint gon change himself for a lil whinin ass like yours

verbal_assultor
02-21-2004, 09:03 AM
hey verbal I can do what the fuck i want got it.(suuuuuuuuure u can) it was just a question, now d-tox I don't need to know him or meet him cuz if I do met him with all honesty I'll put in a coma in a heart beat so get off of spoonz cock cuz that shit make me think you kind of gay you and spoonz. is bad enough that spoonz tries to protray as a black person.

static
02-21-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by ShadowsAngel

hey verbal I can do what the fuck i want got it. it was just a question, now d-tox I don't need to know him or meet him cuz if I do met him with all honesty I'll put in a coma in a heart beat so get off of spoonz cock cuz that shit make me think you kind of <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=gay&v=55">gay</a> you and spoonz. is bad enough that spoonz tries to protray as a black person.

he aint trynta be a black person. maybe its just who he is. and im sure he definately aint gon change himself for a lil whinin ass like yours

thats some fighting words right there. so are you gonna do something about it bitch? if so then do something- I can go for some practice in the battle forum