PDA

View Full Version : 50 Introducing Game

verbal_assultor
02-11-2004, 07:19 PM
i was watching access granted last night on BET and it was g-unit new video and 50 introduced Game the new member in g-unit...this nigga from cali...

what ya'll think about them adding onto the group if u give a damn and did anyone else see it?

holla back...

Murder Inc 845
02-11-2004, 10:41 PM
Game is nice as hell.

irvin
02-11-2004, 10:57 PM
nah but I saw him showing off some blazing cars in MTV Cribs (Dub Edition)G unit is getting more famous now,I give them props cuz they doing their thing.The vid for "wanna get to know ya" is hot aswell,buck,50 and lloyd be fucking some girls in the beach.

Murda4Life
02-12-2004, 12:36 AM
I aint a huge G Unit fan but The Game is sick im lovin his stuff yall should check his mixtape "Live From Compton" hot shit

check his remake of "Magic Stick" to its called "Sherm Stick"

he got a tight Pac dedication to over at streethop.com called "cocaine"

Dermo
02-12-2004, 10:18 AM
i heard bout that the game is hot but he should of just stayed a solo artist on aftermath and got his own following.

GUNS
02-12-2004, 12:48 PM
Nah Game is not a Group Member

he,s just a Artist on G Unit Records / Aftermath

Just For the Record , ya know

well he,s hot

verbal_assultor
02-12-2004, 03:35 PM
for the record...

i was just saying what 50 said, he said 'GROUP MEMBER'...

raziel
02-12-2004, 10:05 PM
the game is a problem that nigga is sick. i feel that this nigga is gonna be the first person to bring back the west coast rap music. on the real and when that shit happens and alot of westcoast rappes starts to come up just like the south. All i'm gonna say is there will be a problem

GUNS
02-15-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by verbal_assultor
for the record...

so why does some sites said : Game is only a Label member ???

Dermo
02-15-2004, 02:09 PM
well this dude is hot his mixtape is amazing 29 tracks of quality music.

verbal_assultor
02-16-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by 2 GUNS UP

Originally posted by verbal_assultor
for the record...

so why does some sites said : Game is only a Label member ???

then u go find them sites and then go call 50, damn i forgot u don't know that nigga, n/m then...lol

yo i don't give a rats ass, that's what that nigga said and u heard different then ok, it's over...calm the fuk down...

Dermo
02-16-2004, 12:11 PM
verbal Guns just made a simple comment he didnt make it look like he was haveing a go at u and he wasnt he was just sayin so Verbal why dont you calm down. I know what Guns is talkin bout cause im on the same site and he just passing on the info we got off that site.

verbal_assultor
02-16-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Dermo
verbal Guns just made a simple comment he didnt make it look like he was haveing a go at u and he wasnt he was just sayin so Verbal why dont you calm down. I know what Guns is talkin bout cause im on the same site and he just passing on the info we got off that site.

:rolleyes: look...i feel what u tyrna do...keep the peace as a mod and all that's good...but the point i'm tyrna put across is i got the info the boss's mouth...i wouldn't put no shit out there if he didn't say it...i didn't misunderstand what 50 said...so that nigga needs to clear that shit up...

and i am calm as calm as the come...i'll let u know when i'm not calm so u ain't got to tell me to calm down...

so let's get back to the focus of this thread which is Game label member or not...the cats is hot...anybody else heard of him?

and when he comes out with a album and if it says he's a label member i'll apologize to 2 gunz because really it's not that serious...

Bang 'Em
02-20-2004, 12:50 PM
Yeah, he got the rep. I fuckin' hate G-unit, but like, The Game can spit hard.

I'm feelin' his freestyles hella more than his tracks. I think he can freestyle better.

verbal_assultor
05-05-2004, 03:01 PM
this is addressed to dermo and and 2 guns up like i said before and i know this for certain now...

Game is a g-unit "GROUP MEMBER'...it's offical...50's the north, Llyod's the east, Buck's the south and Game's the west...

g-unit has 4 members and i doubt that u care but just to let u know...peace~

Dermo
05-05-2004, 04:53 PM
^yeah i know verbal iv known for months a few days after this thread started i found out. But its cool no bother.