PDA

View Full Version : Any1 want to know Jetski's new identity

Dermo
02-09-2004, 01:32 PM
It was vey easy for me to realise it was him he has slipped alot in his posts and i will give one on his location he says a place outside of the U.S and he has said before that it is his favourite city cause of all that arcitecture shit.

verbal_assultor
02-09-2004, 01:43 PM
i wanna know what it is...

Dermo
02-09-2004, 02:01 PM
im not going to tell u yet but i am confident some1 else will catch him out but if not i will let u all know maybe 2morrow.

verbal_assultor
02-09-2004, 03:39 PM
lol...aight

MurdaIncChick
02-09-2004, 05:08 PM
k i think i know but i'm not positive

Dermo
02-09-2004, 05:27 PM
give us a name then.

Dermo
02-09-2004, 05:58 PM
MIChick got it so come all.

irvin
02-09-2004, 06:03 PM
I think its "ERECTHEUM",
Clue 1: He has that DMX avatar
Clue 2: His location is somewhere greece
im not sure though

Erectheum
02-09-2004, 06:19 PM
yo why ya'll callin me someone else. jet-ski? who he be? Why would my avatar have sumthin to do wit him. Who don't like DMX? he ain't even a member. plus architectere, what faggot wuld do sumthing like dat.

i'm lost - i live in Athens, the erectheum is a buildin in da acropolis. The buildin is famous and I just like dat name. but why you clammin me someone else? I just wanna get back into da INC and I hurd about this site so I decided to cum 4 a while.

Dermo
02-09-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by irvin
I think its "ERECTHEUM",
Clue 1: He has that DMX avatar
Clue 2: His location is somewhere greece
im not sure though

yep u got it Irvin but u like Jetski u and him have a site dont u.

Dermo
02-09-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Erectheum
yo why ya'll callin me someone else. jet-ski? who he be? Why would my avatar have sumthin to do wit him. Who don't like DMX? he ain't even a member. plus architectere, what faggot wuld do sumthing like dat.

i'm lost - i live in Athens, the erectheum is a buildin in da acropolis. The buildin is famous and I just like dat name. but why you clammin me someone else? I just wanna get back into da INC and I hurd about this site so I decided to cum 4 a while.

ok Jetski i know its u u fucked up u said u were recording the ssperbowl for your dad so he could watch it latter can u tell me what time the superbowl was on at in greece.

U got a DMX avatar plus u said u were watchin cable that u got cable u didnt have to say that if u live in greece. u made a post bout

Christina Milian and the inc u are fascinated with her workin with the Inc. U said something bout your little sister u never stop moaning bout her.

As for the name there u go u got ur name from a building in greece Jetski u love greece u said its ur
favourite city u used to never stop going bout it.
Just tought id space it all out fo you's wait to Spoonz gets on this is going to be fun.

Dermo
02-09-2004, 07:04 PM
Ah man im on fire i got another one both of you have a qoute from Dmx in ur sig and both are in red that is no fuckin quoincidence(i cant spell it sorry).

Murder Inc 845
02-09-2004, 07:52 PM
WHAT THE FUCK!!!! U PUSSY!!!!! WHY U TRYIN 2 BE SOMEONE ELSE???? U FUCKIN OBSESSED WITH US OR SUMTHING??? Fuck You!!!!! GET OUT!!!! UR A BITCH!!!! UR A CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck this bisexual Cocksuckin anal lube gang raped fuck!!!! he thinks he can fool us just cuz he's talkin in slang n shit. Get out Blender fuckin queef inhaler. Dermo... I Never caught on to that 1.

irvin
02-09-2004, 08:33 PM
we dont have a site together, wtf he helped me in alot of shit for my site but thats about it and yo beef with him is one thing,I dont have shit against him cause I dont even know him all i know is that he helped me on my site and shit

Murder Inc 845
02-09-2004, 09:50 PM
I Have beef with him cuz hes a pussy that 'smokes a beef cigar'

Dermo
02-10-2004, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by irvin
we dont have a site together, wtf he helped me in alot of shit for my site but thats about it and yo beef with him is one thing,I dont have shit against him cause I dont even know him all i know is that he helped me on my site and shit

alright calm down i just wasnt expecting you to join in.

Spoonz
02-10-2004, 05:30 AM
i called him out ages ago

http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/thread.php?sid=&postid=9244#post9244

put it this way "erection" or whuteva u wanna be called. if u r jet-ski (ha ha i see every1 has adopted that name) then u MUST know by now that every else knows how gay u r and we dont wanna hear from u.

if u r a NEW user, genuinely, then FUKK U ANYWAY becuase u r the second most gay person in the world.

but really, only jet-ski would name himself after somethign as gay as the erectheum AND as soon as u joined up u jumped on raziels dick becuase he's tryna stand up to me. typical of u btyjeski. but dont forget im the devil and im going to get you.

Rolfsma
02-10-2004, 09:10 AM
I also thought that "Erectem" or something was Ben. Just what u guys said, the cable TV, Athens, the red DMX avater. He prolly is Ben...

Murder Inc 845
02-10-2004, 02:21 PM
ERECTION!!!! LMAO!!!! Named after his favorite thing to fuckin suck!!!! He must have no life. FUCK THIS BLOOD BELCHING CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUNS
02-10-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Rolfsma
I also thought that "Erectem" or something was Ben. Just what u guys said, the cable TV, Athens, the red DMX avater. He prolly is Ben...

yeah , i was thinking the same thing

Dermo
02-10-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Spoonz
i called him out ages ago

http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/thread.php?sid=&postid=9244#post9244

ah Spoonz i called it first if u look at the times of both our posts i posted 5hours b4 u. But who cares we still got him.

verbal_assultor
02-10-2004, 05:10 PM
LMAO...

aww ya'll leave that man alone...lol

Dermo
02-10-2004, 05:27 PM
^verbal i took what u said into consideration and 2seconds later came up with this word. NO

verbal_assultor
02-10-2004, 06:01 PM
lol...ha...ha...

calm down...i was only kiddin'

Dermo
02-10-2004, 06:06 PM
i know. Hey Jetski ur on line can u answer my Q or do u need more time.

Erectheum
02-10-2004, 06:06 PM
damn when i cam hurr I tought that this forum was gangsta because of da luk and etc., but ya'll niggaz be buggin'. i read sum shit bout raziel a while ago and he was beggin' for acceptance. well I ain't pleadin' to be a member - i am just checkin da site out. ya'll gotta mistaken idenity.. ya'll niggaz be snitches - assuming shit, i'm just gonna leave... this forum it notin but bullshit and lame niggaz. ya'll go no respect fo nobody. who da fuck is jet-ski?

I wanna answer da question - I live in Greece , si, and i got money. that is how I got cable and i saw da superbowl. I lived in America for 8 yrs. and i moved here in greece. that is how I know english too. - nice knowin ya'll niggaz - spoonz and verbal are da only ones wit flava..

Dermo
02-10-2004, 06:07 PM
^u still havent told me what time it was on at.

verbal_assultor
02-10-2004, 06:14 PM
fuk no homeboy...u leaving of some bs like that...WTF?!...

u iggin son...mad hard...lol

calm down and stay...u aint got to prove shit if u say u ain't jet or whatever the fuk his name is stick to ur shit and fuk what they say...

that's what wrong with cats these days ya'll let niccaz get the best of u...and if u not letting them do that then stay...shit is as simple as that...

niccaz be crying and shit talking about we snitches n shit...lol...

fuk all that homeboy...

calm all that down and chill the fuk out...by the way son can u spit?

Dermo
02-10-2004, 06:14 PM
im going to make my self a disprin(asperin) when i get back i want a time.

Murder Inc 845
02-10-2004, 10:02 PM
FUCK THIS PUSSY!!!! U DON'T MOVE FROM US 2 GREECE!!!! The real reason he loves greece is bcuz it's a bisexual Cunt-ry and thats where u wish u could be. U Ain't into architecture ur into dick Texture.

Spoonz
02-11-2004, 04:38 AM
hahahahaha :tongue:

Murda4Life
02-11-2004, 12:06 PM
haha i had it fellin it was him the first thing that caught was me was the dmx pic lol this bitch tryin to act hard and callin pep niggaz

hey jet ski didnt u say it makes u sad when pep say nigga lol now u sayin it u fuckin fruit

lol its kinda sad tho he makes up fake friends on here and fake identyies

Murder Inc 845
02-11-2004, 06:42 PM
He does all that cuz he's a straight Up fake. he has no right saying that word at all bcuz he's whiter then kokain. Fuck this Bitch.