PDA

View Full Version : Who Has More Love For The Inc. The Westcoast Or The Eastcoast?

Tha_Row_Gangsta
02-08-2004, 06:03 PM
I think the Westcoast has more love for The Inc. cuz
Over here they still be bumping them songs from The Inc. they show loved for The Inc. But over there on the Eastcoast they be hating on The Inc. u see people from Brooklyn dissing Ja Rule on 106 & Park. All these cats over there are hating on the label that represents there coast, they haters. Now they riding with 50 cent, but when he wasnt here u see them bumping them songs from The Inc. They fake.

AllEyez
02-08-2004, 06:09 PM
East Coast, Cuz people out there are knowin that 50 is a bitch, While the west still dont know it yet, But im with Ja 100%

Tha_Row_Gangsta
02-08-2004, 06:13 PM
Wut are u talking about? The west already knows that 50 Cent is fake, the East is just getting to know the real 50 Cent, How? Becuz he cant even walk to his own neighborhood withouth 50 cops behind him, and he calls himself a gangsta. why do u think most of the people of the west dont like 50 and prefer to ride with Ja.

KIYA 2 MUCH
02-09-2004, 06:45 PM
bull shit ja fake to so is 50 don't get me wrong but niether alot of people hate the inc east and west and ja is fake so is 50 there u go

KilL@
02-09-2004, 09:06 PM
well i live in kali but i got a bunch of homies in queens.And they tell me when blood in my eye came out that every nigga in queens and brick city was bumpin to that shit!and out here in LA well i dont know any1 that was bumpin it.and if they were they truned it down so know 1 could here! lol so i would say east got way more respect/love 4 ja.and now that him and fatal is doin songs i dont think anybody but nas and ja/fatal will be getting played down there (from wut i here)
peac3

~kill@ kali~

murda_murda
02-09-2004, 10:43 PM
where im from, jersey, we bump whatevers hot, u cant expect ppl to be listenin 2 sum old ass ja rule songs, and be like fuck 50

i like both 50 and ja rule

All these cats over there are hating on the label that represents there coast, they haters. <<< shut the fuck up lol, thats bitch talk, how does the inc rep the east, they from the east yes, but that dont mean we muss pray dem, my coast aint hatin son, them cats on 106 jus speakin their mind

listenin 2 songs from both 50 and the inc aint being fake, i listen to them both, i aint a bitch to take sides, fukk dat, dat beef shit is played out,

Murder Inc 845
02-10-2004, 12:29 AM
Word murda.

Jashani
02-10-2004, 12:53 AM
i can only talk 4 over here but, in Queens there is alot of hate but at the same time sooo much more love, imma say eastcoast cause we know (well at least in parts of Queens) wat 50 is (a pussy bitch :P ).......but INC do have alot of hate in Brooklyn

KIYA 2 MUCH
02-10-2004, 07:33 PM
I LIVE IN OUEENS NOT THA MENY PEOPLE WERE PLAYIN THA BULLSHIT IT WAS LIKE MAYBE 20 PEOPLE BUT HALF OF THEM BOOTLEGED IT

infamouskid
02-10-2004, 09:30 PM
I say westcoast have more love for The Inc. HOLLA!