PDA

View Full Version : Jay-z and Beyonce getting married real soon

raziel
02-07-2004, 06:58 PM
Though Hov and B have been a pair for over year, neither has publicly admitted to being in a relationship. However, at a farewell soiree for former Def Jam executive Lyor Cohen, Jiggaman allegedly shocked the crowd by announcing that he would wed Beyonce soon. After thanking Cohen and acknowledging his friendship, Jay reportedly made the big announcement.. "You've been one of the best friends I could have had," Hov told Cohen at New York's Taj nightclub before adding, "Apart from this woman beside me (Beyonce), who I love and who I will marry very soon."

raziel
02-07-2004, 07:05 PM
how the fuck did this fine ass women fall in love with an ugly ass nigga? this is like the beauty and the beast story, I think jigga only wanted to marry beyonce cuz of beyonce won't give it up to him that easy. I think he's only doing this s to get some pussy

Dermo
02-07-2004, 07:06 PM
would you blame the dude she is hot! props to Jigga.

verbal_assultor
02-07-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by raziel
how the fuck did this fine ass women fall in love with an ugly ass nigga? this is like the beauty and the beast story, I think jigga only wanted to marry beyonce cuz of beyonce won't give it up to him that easy. I think he's only doing this s to get some pussy

lol...i thought that same shit the first time i heard that...

MurdaIncChick
02-09-2004, 05:28 PM
nah i think it's jus a rumour they haven't been together for that long anyways

Murder Inc 845
02-09-2004, 07:32 PM
Who knows anymore.

irvin
02-09-2004, 08:37 PM
nah,I dont think they getting married Beyonce is too hot and beutiful for Jay z,but Nas and Kelis are getting married