PDA

View Full Version : janet Jackson

Dermo
02-02-2004, 11:50 AM
http://realthareal.ipbhost.com/uploads/post-2-1075715192.gif

verbal_assultor
02-02-2004, 01:54 PM
that shit was nasty as hell ain't nobody, well not me, wanted to see that...but it was a good preformance tho...diddy did his old ass songs...it was good...these dumb ass kids at school talking about they saw her nipple and shit and it was cover with whatever that was, i think it was a earring of some type...

they cut that shit off before u got a chance to really see if it was cover...they showed that shit for a spilt second like it wasn't planned or some shit and then the camera angle turned somewhere else...but that's what everbody up here talking about...

holla back...

Murder Inc 845
02-02-2004, 05:41 PM
That was fuckin awesome.

Dermo
02-02-2004, 05:42 PM
i wasnt happy wit Diddy or Nelly's performance cause they were miming and looked stupid singing each others songs but couldnt be heard. X(

shawn
02-03-2004, 07:31 PM
it was justin timberlakes felt. every one especialy the red necks are saying it was the black womans felt, so mtv can never be in the super bowl again... man thats some bullshit it was justin felt

Murder Inc 845
02-03-2004, 11:14 PM
Yea. Whats the big fuckin deal? FCC Can fuck off. They Revoked thier grammy performances 2. And WTF's the government getting Involved for????

verbal_assultor
02-04-2004, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Murder Inc 845
Yea. Whats the big fuckin deal? FCC Can fuck off. They Revoked thier grammy performances 2. And WTF's the government getting Involved for????

indecent public exposure...she said there was supposed to be some more fabric under the part that got ripped off, bullshit, because if u look in jt's hand it's just her bra which is red and i'm a female and nothing else is "supposed" to go under u bra so somebody lieing...but what did they expect she's a jackson...lol...nah j/k

Erectheum
02-08-2004, 06:30 PM
I didn't mind viewing her "flash" - lol. the media sure did go crazy! I was recordin that for my dad to see later (the superbowl) and that came up! Damn i was glad I was recordin it!

conordonoghue
09-01-2008, 08:29 AM
this shit is old newz dudes, stay on top of the game. i accpect more from a modorater.