PDA

View Full Version : let the ppl speak, AM I A BITER?



Spoonz
01-31-2004, 03:30 AM
lets lay it out simple like,

murderinc845 and "wreckonize" or whuteva they fukken name accussin me of biting lyrics from JAY-Z

to be more specific "wreckonize" say its from a diss Jay-Z wrote about NAS

peep my rhymes, ALL OF THEM FUKKAZ

i aint bite SHIT. i aint bite FUKKIN SHIT. muthaFUKK any1 of u punkz that wanna say otherwize.

lets have opinions and silence theze sore ass fukkahz

D-Tox
01-31-2004, 03:59 AM
i havnt seen these supposed lyrics before. can chops or that new fella give me the name of the song?

verbal_assultor
01-31-2004, 02:48 PM
inoccent until proven guilty...

Murder Inc 845
01-31-2004, 04:34 PM
It was a freestyle from awhile back. I Don't have it so there really is no proof but what i heard. But it's all good i ain't mad atcha. But wtf u comin all at me sidewayz for? I didn't jump down your fuckin throat. It's All good. And U Can read what else i posted and "Spoonz vs chopz 2".

Spoonz
01-31-2004, 07:07 PM
cuz u accused me of bitin punk that shyt aint takin lightly

and thiz wreckonize punk comes outta nowhere goin hard at me and all ova your dick, fukk dat i aint sittin down on NUTTIN. some1 wantz 2 say sum fukken shit, itz all gunz blazin right from the word

thats how i do it sucka. if u aint feelin it, dont knock me in tha first place.

u shoulda known me betta dan to bite what tha fukk happenend

shawn
01-31-2004, 07:07 PM
spoonz u did bite thier lines, this nigga is getting worried so much that u have to make a thread of this bullshit, if u didn't bite thier lines then why do u bother. prove right there spoonz did bite thier lyrics

D-Tox
01-31-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by shawn
spoonz u did bite thier lines, this nigga is getting worried so much that u have to make a thread of this bullshit, if u didn't bite thier lines then why do u bother. prove right there spoonz did bite thier lyrics

Shawn u just sayin spoonz is a biter because he burnt ur ass lyrically so many times that u is tryna make everyone here think he bites lines and that, that is how he was burnin you.

BUT in actually fact spoonz was usin his own lines, burnin u and u couldnt come back at wat he was spittin. JUST ADMIT IT FUCKHEAD

shawn
01-31-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by D-Tox

Originally posted by shawn
spoonz u did bite thier lines, this nigga is getting worried so much that u have to make a thread of this bullshit, if u didn't bite thier lines then why do u bother. prove right there spoonz did bite thier lyrics

Shawn u just sayin spoonz is a biter because he burnt ur ass lyrically so many times that u is tryna make everyone here think he bites lines and that, that is how he was burnin you.

BUT in actually fact spoonz was usin his own lines, burnin u and u couldnt come back at wat he was spittin. JUST ADMIT IT FUCKHEAD

defending ur lil butt buddy like always, man theres some true love between u and spoonz right here, ain't that right people? man get out of spoonz ass for once man. don't u get tired of sucking spoonz dick? I guess not- once a fag always a fag, listen u lil fuk no won win that battle between me and spoonz, everybody such as ur self kept posting pointless responds it was just getting out of hand. and if he had win the battle he sure didn't burnt me, not in a long shot. at lease I didn't gave up during a rap battle like ur dumb ass. if spoonz want to challenge me again, he knows what to do

Wrekonize08
01-31-2004, 10:24 PM
You guys keep saying Im on chops's jock,Im jus saying the truth and by the way the line you used is not a song, so whoever the dumbfuck that said that was, should go eat a cock,Its actuall a D I SS T RACK do u kno even wat that is????Im guessing not.Nice try tho spoonz.....and why do u all act like u all hard?? like u actually gunna do sumthin and talk about guns you only seen in movies?? u kno u never even seen a real piece in ur whole life..nigga u live in Australia as i heard..the only weapon ur ass ever had was a boomerang..and my vote is with garbage shaun who i jus found out got ripped by a whack biter spoonz.I hope it aint true.Cuz from wat i read this kid is frake and always will be....so spoonz good day mate and see you in a battle when u really hungry...Im out holla at me

ShadowsAngel
02-01-2004, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Wrekonize08
You guys keep saying Im on chops's jock,Im jus saying the truth and by the way the line you used is not a song, so whoever the dumbfuck that said that was, should go eat a cock,Its actuall a D I SS T RACK do u kno even wat that is????Im guessing not.Nice try tho spoonz.....and why do u all act like u all hard?? like u actually gunna do sumthin and talk about guns you only seen in movies?? u kno u never even seen a real piece in ur whole life..nigga u live in Australia as i heard..the only weapon ur ass ever had was a boomerang..and my vote is with garbage shaun who i jus found out got ripped by a whack biter spoonz.I hope it aint true.Cuz from wat i read this kid is frake and always will be....so spoonz good day mate and see you in a battle when u really hungry...Im out holla at me

if there was a diss track by jay z im sure everybody on here woulda heard of it. but it seems like only you and murderinc845 have heard it. thas why i aint buyin wat you sayin.
bitch you think coz people live in australia they dont kno shit bout guns? i dont kno wat yawl be hearin up there but that shit bout boomerangs?? man you a joke

Spoonz
02-01-2004, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Wrekonize08
,Its actuall a D I SS T RACK do u kno even wat that is????Im guessing not.Nice try tho spoonz

hey poofta boy. suss out the first post in the thread.
thats exactly what i said

"to be more specific "wreckonize" say its from a diss Jay-Z wrote about NAS"

wuz thiz shyt about boomerangs? dumb fukka aint u. ima show u summin wait and see

D-Tox
02-01-2004, 11:21 PM
Na everyone Wrekonize08 is right we here in australia dont have guns we use boomerangs. well i should end this post now because i have to go feed my kangaroo before recuing my little brother from a Dingo. Then maybe after that i might pull up a piece of dirt and listen to a didgeridoo because we dont have radios.

verbal_assultor
02-02-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by D-Tox
Na everyone Wrekonize08 is right we here in australia dont have guns we use boomerangs. well i should end this post now because i have to go feed my kangaroo before recuing my little brother from a Dingo. Then maybe after that i might pull up a piece of dirt and listen to a didgeridoo because we dont have radios.

lol...

Murder Inc 845
02-02-2004, 05:35 PM
LMAO.