Stop Tryin 2 Shut Me Down Cuz U Can Never Do It/
Screw It Ima Keep It Real Blunt And Keep It Fluent/
U From Austrailia So U The Cockadile Hunter From Under/
This Is Getting Dumber And Dumber Cuz All Your SHit Is Just A Blunder/
We've Been Thru This Before And I Left You Bleeding on The Floor/
Threw U Out The Door ANd Now You have Come Back For Some More?/
Please This Is Getting Boring, I'm Getting Sleepy, I'm Snoring/
Same Ol Shit Think Of SOmething New Do Some Exploring/

Instead Of Getting At Eachother Lets DO sumthin else. Lets rap about topics and shit cuz this gets boring once u've already done it.

Spoonz
01-27-2004, 09:38 PM
finish this round off

talkin about guns thats how you loose your cool
cuz when i see the cops i put up my middle finger and scream fuck the rules
im runnin the school
cuz they all think im concealing a 45 caliber tool
when your in the back of that ambulance struggling to survive
ill be battling the very machines that are keeping you alive
cuz my flows causing some major hurt like a gang shooting
if you were sonic this blow just made you loose your rings
yeah this is the second round
i see you survived through the first
after i kill you this time i'll still be flowin at you from outisde the back of your hearse
everybody be wondering what happened to you they can read it on your toe tag
another victim to spoonie luv's phenomenal cosmic flow bag
your rhymes is like some food i shitted out after it was swallowed and chewed
im gonna end this with suck my dick and i dont mean to be rude

Murder Inc 845
01-27-2004, 11:38 PM
How U Gonna Battle A Machine When U Can't Battle Against Me/
U Tryin 2 End Me,But U Can't I'll COme Back Again See/
U Can't Win, I'm Killin You And Your Next Of Kin/
I'll Make Your Head ANd Neck SPin When I Get To The Wreckin And Reckonin/
Stop It, When My CD Drops Cop It And Rock It/
Learn Some Things And Stop Playin Pocket Rocket/
Against Me u can't Excel I Got That Stuff 2 Make U Repel/
U The Type Of White Guy Made Fun Of By Dave Chapelle/
No way U Can shit Sumethin Like Me Cuz The Second U Bite Me/
U'll Puke Cuz I'm So nasty, Don't Take THis Shit Lightly/
Ur Vermin, A Bug, A FUckin Internet Thug/
Ugly As A Pug, U Are What U Eat So Go Munch On A Rug/
Stop While Ur Ahead, I'm Causin U Terror And U Need THe Feds/
Sleep, U made Your Bed, Leavin U Scabby Like U Fuckin Bled/
Ur Easy Like Your Sister, Give It Up Mister/
Cuz Ur Walkin Away With Limbs Gone, Fuck Scratches And Blisters/

D-Tox
01-28-2004, 03:01 AM
lol you guys at it again lol :) also 845 why u called chops?

Spoonz
01-28-2004, 05:57 AM
oh oh step the FUCK back spoonie luvs drunk off cognac
jus got my deal for "chopz death the soundtrack"
battle me i tell ya you dont want that
ill kill you 20 times and hide your body in a haystack
u think youll cut my limbs boy ill cutt off your head
put it in the bedroom so you can watch your bitch gimme breakfast in bed
talk about me bleedin when its that time of month that u bled
chopz and rap just dont mix like crips and red
my sista would never touch u sucka she aint feelin guys that dress as women
let me give u some advice playa
re-evaluate the way your livin
internet thug im ridin on my enemies
muthafukka please
theres no other option but to bow down on your fukken knees
i'm a bug? whuteva sissy your a faggot
what are you afraid to diss me properly?
this muthafukka the type to whack off watchin rootin rabbits

Baby Phat
01-28-2004, 06:17 AM
Ok 'chopz'. I no you probably were'nt meaning to offend me but I've said it to D-Tox and I'll say it to you. LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR DISSES PLEASE. I don't think you realized I'm his sis though so you can keep my respect. :]

Murder Inc 845
01-29-2004, 07:57 PM
I'll Leave U Chopped Up In A ShoppinG Cart You Pussy Fart/
From The Start U Knew U Couldn't Win U Fuckin Retart/
So Why Do u Persist, Ur Leaving With Tumors And Cists/
I'm Comin Thru The Mist, Makin U Pist With My Verbal Fist/
U Got Ur Face Grated With A Cheese Grater I'm Always Comin Back Grater/
U Chronic Masturbater Rhyme Perpatrater Blow Up Doll Inflater/
U Been Notified Many Times I have Come With Plenty Rhymes/
That Make Me Shine And Make U Look Like Shaq Rappin In His Prime/
U Can't Beat Me, U See Me But U Can't Reach me/
It Eats Thee When U See Me In 3-D Spittin Three Piece Sweets/
U Thought U'd Win The Second Time I Came Back With Wreckin Rhymes/
I'm Bizzy Sexin Dymes, I Said Before This Sections Mine/
U Don't Listen, And Now I Shine And Glisten/
And Ur Takin Man Chicken Right When U Get In The Position/
I've Claimed Conquest Muthafucka And I Must Be Honest/
I Promise That U Will Never Claim Victory On This/

Aight... Let the People Make Their Choice. And No Voting For Both of us... Either One Or The Other. Next time spoonz Lets rap about topics n shit cuz this dissing shit gets old quik.

Spoonz
01-29-2004, 09:34 PM
lets have votes

ShadowsAngel
01-29-2004, 11:46 PM
it dont matter who win this coz both yawl came out hot. i vote for spoonz coz he just came harder. he had more harder disses, dont get me wrong tho chopz said some hot stuff and you gots mad multis

verbal_assultor
01-29-2004, 11:52 PM
my breakdown...

word play: Chopz (his words were not limited)

punches: Chopz & Spoonz (that Dave Chapelle line sold me) (you the type to sign Caushun to your label, that was crazy too)

diversity within lines: Spoonz (he was everywhere yo)

snappin: Chopz (hands down)

regrouping: Spoonz

hot lines: Spoonz
when your in the back of that ambulance struggling to survive/ ill be battling the very machines that are keeping you alive...
u think youll cut my limbs boy ill cutt off your head/ put it in the bedroom so you can watch your bitch gimme breakfast in bed...
when you said youd battle again i thought it was a joke/im burnin mc's so badly im gettin addicted to the smoke..

Chopz had some tho...
Cuz Ur Walkin Away With Limbs Gone, Fuck Scratches And Blisters/...
U Pull The Cocks And I Smoke Like I'm Dreadlocked/

creative lies (lol): Spoonz
and naan nadda mc's gon make spoonie luv stutta/
cuz i pack ma toast and i make ma butta/...

im burnin mc's so badly im gettin addicted to the smoke...

attack: Chopz (he was all in spoonz shit)/ Spoonz (visa versa)

style: Spoonz

i vote spoonz but he almost got u son...

Baby Phat
01-30-2004, 03:01 AM
I vote for Spoonz :] coz chopz is a meanie ;(

:P

Murder Inc 845
01-30-2004, 05:10 PM
I Didn't know that u were his sister. My bad on that 1. i'm Not mean lol.

Murder Inc 845
01-30-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Spoonz

Hey spoonz... Nice Biting. That Lines off Of a jay-Z Freestyle... LOL

verbal_assultor
01-30-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Murder Inc 845

Originally posted by Spoonz

Hey spoonz... Nice Biting. That Lines off Of a jay-Z Freestyle... LOL

LMAO...word?...damn spoonz...lol

D-Tox
01-30-2004, 08:22 PM
Damn Spoonz i thought this was for fun lol, i didnt know u wanted to win so bad that u had to steal lyrics lol :)

Wrekonize08
01-30-2004, 09:35 PM
This guy spoonz is nothing but a joke, In one of his lines he uses a battle line used by Jay-Z on Nas.If you all think this guy is real you guys are all fake.Murder Inc basically told this guy to go fuck himself with his Spoonz back pack raps.As we all know by now Spoonz is the unanimous loser there is no way this guy could win if he bites off everyones lines ,sumone get back to this.

verbal_assultor
01-30-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Wrekonize08
This guy spoonz is nothing but a joke, In one of his lines he uses a battle line used by Jay-Z on Nas.If you all think this guy is real you guys are all fake.Murder Inc basically told this guy to go fuck himself with his Spoonz back pack raps.As we all know by now Spoonz is the unanimous loser there is no way this guy could win if he bites off everyones lines ,sumone get back to this.

hmm...u feel very strongly about this son...but who the fuk r u?

u ain't introduce urself or nothing u came in knocking someone who's been here longer than u...wait...that sounds kind of familar...that's the same shit 50 did to ja...

i feel where u coming from but can u even rap son?

when u a mc u got thoughts going thru r head like the speed of light and on a forum u got to be able to type that shit as fast as u think of it and sometimes u need something to set ur shit off like a something someone famous said and i think that's all spoonz was doing...he got a little flow or whatever...but i don't think he was biting if he just called shawn out for doing that same shit like tha other day...

if his intentions were to bite tha audacity of this kid...but let him holla back before shamin his name...

and no i'm not spoonz bitch so if any of u mutha fuckaz wanna talk shit u can reach out to me in the battle corner but remember u can't touch me and u can't rap shut the fuk up...point blank...

holla back...

Wrekonize08
01-31-2004, 01:48 AM
Woa, woa, woa, u say ur not spoonz's grl but ur all ova that jock like I was hittin ur mommas spot...Honestly do u even listen to hip hop?? if u did u would have felt that reply of mine and ur garbage excuse is like saying Eminem is truly sry for his racist acts...ITS A JOKE,You ask me who i am ?? obviouslly u cant read cuz i believe it says Wrekonize..Spoonz is a joke and once Chops is done with this clown spoonz he better hand it ova to me to close him out like the marlins did to the yankees.By the way I just want everyone to kno that im making my debut in this corner so all open invitation to get ur game shitted on.....Get at me...im out...IM still voting chops.

D-Tox
01-31-2004, 02:59 AM
Spoonz is a joke and once Chops is done with this clown spoonz he better hand it ova to me to close him out like the marlins did to the yankees.

Why do you have to wait for chopz to finish with him? spoonz has a good flow and i believe he could take u on at the same time.

Spoonz
01-31-2004, 03:09 AM
WHAT THE FUKK IS GOIN ON HERE

chopz u wanna accuse me of BITING???

U MUTHAFUKKA

i aint bite shit u fukkhead
just coz u fukking lost

if it turnz out jay-z has rapped that then shit datz a coincidence AINT IT FUKKAH. specially since dat waz a DIRECT RESPONSE to what u rapped about me.

who diss otha FAGGOT. from NY too?? MAYBE ITS U TRYNA KNOCK ME.

NASTY ASS FUKKAHZ BOTH OF U

EAT A FAT DICC, MINES, GO ON PUT YOUR LIPS ON IT AND SUKKKKKKKK DAT MAPHUKKA

I AINT HEARD NO FUKKING JAY-Z NAS DISSEZ AND I AINT WANNA HEAR DAT SHYT

punk maphukka. get a head check befo' u get your head wrecked

RECONIZE THAT

DERRRRTY DERRRRTY PLAYA

OLD WEAK ASS LADIEZ WITH SAGGIN ASS TITIES AND WRINKLED ASS PUSSIEZ IZ ALL YALL FUKKAHZ

y ima need verbal fo ma gurl when my rhymes make YOU my bitch. fukken punkz.

ShadowsAngel
01-31-2004, 03:56 AM
wrekonize, duke, you better rekonize your place. you just comin up in here in tha right moment to back chops shit up. aint that shit coincidental?
spoonz kno his shit is hot and that he dont be needin to bite no ones shit. by tha sound of you, you be tha one stompin your stank ass around biting other peoples dicks.
and your crazy to even think verbal be jumpin on his dick because you doin tha same thing to chops.
you better think bout runnin mouth coz until you prove you got skills, you aint shit

verbal_assultor
01-31-2004, 05:12 AM
Woa, woa, woa, u say ur not spoonz's grl but ur all ova that jock like I was hittin ur mommas spot...Honestly do u even listen to hip hop?? if u did u would have felt that reply of mine and ur garbage excuse is like saying Eminem is truly sry for his racist acts...ITS A JOKE,You ask me who i am ?? obviouslly u cant read cuz i believe it says Wrekonize..Spoonz is a joke and once Chops is done with this clown spoonz he better hand it ova to me to close him out like the marlins did to the yankees.By the way I just want everyone to kno that im making my debut in this corner so all open invitation to get ur game shitted on.....Get at me...im out...IM still voting chops.

lmao...so young, so naive...

u think u can shit on my game u got another thing coming homeboy...and it's obvious son u didn't look at my name neither, it's verbal assultor kid ain't no shittin on my game cause if u do, "IF U DO" i let u...

i wasn't talking about bitch as in girl either i meant bitch as in what u said after i must be his girl...so u tried the shit outtta me twice...damn what a nice way to come in...i'll meet u in the battle corner...

u better back ur shit cause if u don't, "IF U DON'T", that's curtains for u...and even if u do i'll still rip ur ass open like it's a peice of candy to a fat kid...

holla back...

Murder Inc 845
01-31-2004, 04:29 PM
What The fuck spoonz? If Its a fruckin Coincidence Then its a fuckin coincidence. This is supposed 2 be all fun and ur all fuckin buggin out and callin me names and shit. It's a line that jay used. It's all good i don't care. Whoever It doesn't matter 2 me who loses and who wins. I Really don't care. it's all fun 2 me. And wreckonize ain't me dawg. Don't come at me cussin me out for no fuckin reason.

shawn
01-31-2004, 07:02 PM
ha ha I like this nigga wreckonize, homeboy is putting these bitches in check (spoonz and verbal) no put on the real spoonz if u did bit people's lyrics just say it man- like when u cought me usesing pac's hit em up line. shit I admiting of usesing one line of it but spoonz if u did use it just tell me this, how many lines did u borrow from jay-z. ha ha ha ha ha

verbal_assultor
01-31-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by shawn
ha ha I like this nigga wreckonize, homeboy is putting these bitches in check (spoonz and verbal) no put on the real spoonz if u did bit people's lyrics just say it man- like when u cought me usesing pac's hit em up line. shit I admiting of usesing one line of it but spoonz if u did use it just tell me this, how many lines did u borrow from jay-z. ha ha ha ha ha

if u don't shut yo old got damn faggot bitch ass up...he ain't got shit in check...only thing that nicca checking is my flow (our battle) that he still ain't hit back to and he was "just" online...

u a dumb shawn...u gonna say u did bite it now when before u denied that shit...but u still bit something so shut the fuk up...old ignorant ass prick...

shawn
02-01-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by verbal_assultor

if u don't shut yo old got damn faggot bitch ass up...he ain't got shit in check...only thing that nicca checking is my flow (our battle) that he still ain't hit back to and he was "just" online...

dyke shut yo ass up and grab a dildo, u ugly ass slut. I told ur dumb ass that I admit for biting pac's line but not the others,so get ur facts str8 dyke beforing u start hurting ur self

u a dumb shawn...u gonna say u did bite it now when before u denied that shit...but u still bit something so shut the fuk up...old ignorant ass prick...

verbal_assultor
02-01-2004, 02:37 PM

dyke shut yo ass up and grab a dildo, u ugly ass slut. I told ur dumb ass that I admit for biting pac's line but not the others,so get ur facts str8 dyke beforing u start hurting ur self

u a dumb ass shawn...u gonna say u did bite it now when before u denied that shit...but u still bit something so shut the fuk up...old ignorant ass prick...

lol...shut up already...u come on here messing with people everyday that u can't touch in a million years..
u call me ugly and haven't even seen me yet, that's proves that u r ignorant...

before i start hurting myself?...never that...holla back

shawn
02-01-2004, 05:11 PM

u a dumb ass shawn...u gonna say u did bite it now when before u denied that shit...but u still bit something so shut the fuk up...old ignorant ass prick...

lol...shut up already...u come on here messing with people everyday that u can't touch in a million years..
u call me ugly and haven't even seen me yet, that's proves that u r ignorant...

before i start hurting myself?...never that...holla back

correction dyke, I don't start messing with people, people like u,spoonz,and d-tox starts shit.. so like I said get ur facts str8. is pointless talking to a dyke that doesn't know shit, so I'mma leave it like this go fuk ur self with a dildo cuz thats the only dick u can get and shut yo ass up. ur fuking annoying, now if u excuss me I have to get ready to go the super bowl party bitchhhhhhh

verbal_assultor
02-01-2004, 06:39 PM
whatever shawn, u do that then...go to ur little gay ass party...u got it...whatever son...it's over

Spoonz
02-01-2004, 07:08 PM
so I'mma leave it like this go fuk ur self with a dildo cuz thats the only dick u can get and shut yo ass up.

check thiz out cuzz, id give her mine before i gave it to you lil bitch boy, and considerin how much pussy u share between yourself and wreckonize05, dats sayin sumthin

D-Tox
02-01-2004, 10:46 PM
is pointless talking to a dyke that doesn't know shit, so I'mma leave it like this go fuk ur self with a dildo cuz thats the only dick u can get and shut yo ass up.

1- Wat makes you say shes a dyke?
2- Why dont u lend her your dildo, whoops u dont got one do you sorry. Its a VIBRATOR lol
3- Talkin bout shuttin asses up how bout u shut your ass. i bet it has more traffic then a busy highway.

Spoonz
02-02-2004, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by D-Tox
3- Talkin bout shuttin asses up how bout u shut your ass. i bet it has more traffic then a busy highway.

ha ha that sum funni shyt cuzz but check thiz out,

his ass more open fo business than tha nearest mcdonalds

his ass have mo trains through it than da central station

his ass is packed tighter than the livin conditions in da pj'z.

Murder Inc 845
02-02-2004, 05:38 PM
LMAO!!!!!! WTF!!!

verbal_assultor
02-02-2004, 05:44 PM
lol...spoonz u a silly dumb ass mf...lol

this cats said his ass packed tighter than living conditions in the projects...

daaaaaaaaaaaaamn...lol

shawn
02-02-2004, 09:33 PM
this is the shit I'm talking about, I'm talking to the person on a one on one talk then u have people comming on here geting in the shit. but I should of know d-cox and spoonz will come to ur rescue verbal.

Let me ask You people a something and I want ur honest opinion. if u have seen me would u automaticaly start shit with me in my face. calling me gay and a fag. I mean would u? and to be honest with u I wouldn't call verbal a dyke in real life I don't what history she as. but spoonz if u come to my hood and to be honest I wouldn't beat ur ass(unless if u mad dog me) but these crazy niggaz would jump u and maybe pop u. why? cuz they hate white people trying to act black, we do have some white people that acts black in my hood that don't get jump cuz they have some history and plus we know them- thats on the real, don't hate me or question me about this. is just how it is

verbal_assultor
02-02-2004, 10:38 PM
shawn i didn't ask them to come to my aid and i really don't care that they did...we just cool people i guess...

but anways i see where u was going with that and i ain't go no beef with u...u remind me of my lil brother actually, don't never know when to shut ur ass up and always think u right...so i treat u like a treat him, let u think u got it when u really don't...but my beef is squashed with u because i'm thru fussin with cats over the internet...cause 4 real what kind of shit is that?

holla back...

Spoonz
02-03-2004, 05:40 PM
shawn i actually do go around dissin ppl so reconize.

what brought up thiz black/white stuff u sayin im actin black or summin. fuk dat if u think that then u just like the white people in ma area here mayn. im NOT sayin there ISNT gay ass fukkahs who DO try to act black, whut im sayin iz im WHITE and i aint actin up on SHIT FUKKFACE so fukken check it. fukken im a pekkahwood aint nuttin wrong wit it. dont be mad at the white boy that dress betta than u

shawn
02-03-2004, 07:23 PM
verbal I feel u on there why have beef on the internet? but I'm not always right tho, I just know what I know see what I'm saying. spoonz so far I saw ur gear homeboy, trust me they are not even close too mine

Spoonz
02-04-2004, 05:03 AM
we've yet to see u captain cock licker

sissy mama in pajamas ass muhphukka