PDA

View Full Version : Who,s gonna Buy New Dr Dre Album ??

GUNS
01-11-2004, 11:25 AM
well , i want to know who have plans to buy the new DRE Album (When it,s in Stores) so Holla Back @ me

Kain
01-11-2004, 11:43 AM
I think i will buy it, cause i like Dre beats. Detox is the name of it, isn't it? but it was pushed back since spring 2002

GUNS
01-11-2004, 11:53 AM
Yeah , Detox is The Name of it :)

Dermo
01-11-2004, 07:12 PM
i will burn it i refuse to buy albums anymore they are way too xpensive here.

irvin
01-11-2004, 07:26 PM
really,theyre expensive? up in here we can buy a new release album for 10 dollars, it used to be like 18 dollars but they lowered the price because record labels were loosing money cuz of all the music downloading..

D-Tox
01-11-2004, 08:43 PM
Albums here in australia are $20, sometimes more. I prefer to buy the originals rather than burn.

D-Tox
01-11-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by 2 GUNS UP
Yeah , Detox is The Name of it :)

Yea I saw that it was called Detox. Thats kewl, kinda like my name lol. Thats not where I got my name. I have also seen a Dvd at the shops with sylvester stallone in it called D-Tox but i didnt get my name from there either.

GUNS
01-12-2004, 01:12 PM
well if everybody burn cd,s and sale them to Friends or Family , then Company,s get no Money , so no new stuff From ja Rule !!!! you know , lets hope that dont happin to us (right?) :)

Dermo
01-12-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by irvin
really,theyre expensive? up in here we can buy a new release album for 10 dollars, it used to be like 18 dollars but they lowered the price because record labels were loosing money cuz of all the music downloading..

yep from 17 upto 25 its fucked, so when i do buy albums i buy them off the net which is rare these days and if i need a album on the day of its release like Shan's i will buy in a shop.

Kain
01-12-2004, 03:44 PM
In germany they lowered the prices too but a album coasts 12-14 Euros. Its too expensive. I think if albums would coast 10 bucks i would burn no more, cause a original one is way better, it looks better and you have the feeling of saving this art form any many artists need this money. The last album i burned is way back......

Dermo
01-12-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Kain
In germany they lowered the prices too but a album coasts 12-14 Euros. Its too expensive. I think if albums would coast 10 bucks i would burn no more, cause a original one is way better, it looks better and you have the feeling of saving this art form any many artists need this money. The last album i burned is way back......

wow its well for some. i just buned two albums today altough one was Charli's cold as ice and the other was a DPG mixtape. The last availible album in shops that i burned was Resurrection and couple of weeks ago Fabulous' Street Dreams pt2 and G Unit Beg 4 Mercy.

D-Tox
01-12-2004, 08:23 PM
I dont burn albums at all, i prefer the real cds. The only burnt cds i have are cds with mixed songs that i have downloaded. I would rather buy the original album, even if it costs me the $20

Murder Inc 845
01-12-2004, 09:20 PM
I'm GOnna Buy it If It's Hot. Chronic ANd Chronic 2001 Are Fuckin Incredible. THis 1 Will Prolly Be 2. I'll Prolly Buy It.

GUNS
01-13-2004, 12:15 PM
well maby i,m going to germany (well 2 Hours to Travel or shit like that) to the First Big City in Germany ( a city not far from the south of The Netherlands , so Aachen aka for dutch Peepz Aken maby) so i can buy a Cheap CD , that not 20 Euro,s (That,s the fucking prize her in The Netherlands for a New CD)

Rolfsma
01-13-2004, 02:30 PM
22 Euro most of the time... That's fucking crazy. I don't know why people are blind to see the high prices are the cause of all the burning. Lower the price to 10-15 euro and I'll buy every CD original. When Chapter 2 almost came out, I went to www.bol.com and huge internet shop. (Something like amazon.com) And I searced for Chapte 2 on the Dutch section, it was 22 Euro. When I searched in the German section, it was 15 euro. Damn...

But for Detox. I dunno if I buy it, prolly not. I'll find someone who can burn it for me, but I won't do much work to get it or something. It's not that I really care...

Spoonz
01-16-2004, 05:50 AM
on the topic of the record, it meant to be a double cd aint it.

detox? i dont really like that name. should of been something along the lines of chronic again. anyway i will most certainly buy it i cant wait to see what artists are on it.

personally i'm hoping to see these artists appear on there:
mc ren
hittman
king t
ice cube
snoop (who i hear is on like six tracks!)
kurupt (maybe not likely becuase of snoop)
nate dogg
knoc'turnal
RBX
Warren G

those that go without a doubt that we will see appear on the album are eminem, 50 and obie. i also reckon theres a very high chance of xzibit appearing again as that seems to be what he does best (appearing on every cunts album).

Dermo
01-16-2004, 12:03 PM
i dont want a 50 and Dre song iv got a feeling it wouldnt work not like Dre producin but rappin on it wit 50 it wouldnt sound right. Kurupt would Dre still put him on his album even tho he gone back to Tha Row. I hope Xzibit will be on tough surely the Game will defently be on atleast seen as he is Dre's artist.