PDA

View Full Version : Freestyle

Niesse P.
01-09-2004, 10:17 PM
[I]I'm about to freestyle fo' ya'll/ niccas around my way always wanna brawl/ So like a real gentleman, I'm quick to applaud/ quick to jab a nicca in his jaw...while screaming fuck the laws...I'm in a hood, that's built like a jungle...niccas and bitches a like/ all wanna rumble...they betta be ready to crumble/ I'm burnin'em to a crisp/ These lames talk wit a lisp/ but they running like bitches/ when them bullets got them hollow tips....

Dermo
01-10-2004, 08:41 AM
nice.

Spoonz
01-10-2004, 09:06 AM
nah, whack

Niesse P.
01-10-2004, 03:18 PM
U spit a verse...I'll spit one/ Then we'll see what you won.

verbal_assultor
01-10-2004, 03:37 PM
maaaaaaan fuk spoonz that's was nice...he hasn't grasp the idea of people having different flows from his austrilian flow he got popin off...he'll be alright i'll teach him tho the u.s.a. way...spoonz go read ur lesson on ur thread homey...niesse p keep doing u, if u listening to ignorant fagget ass, monkey ass, pussy ass s.o.b.'s people like spoonz u wont get no where...let ur haterz be ur motivators cause spoonz does nothing but hate on catz ""that's online"" that's his occupation...

Spoonz
01-11-2004, 07:20 AM
battle you shit i'll just clunk you on the head with the mic
your cold ass rhymes aint even warmin mc's let alone set shit alight
faggot ass fake killa mcs
when will you understand battling you just aint that interesting to me
fukk it i aint even gonna put another line on this
waste anymore time on this
i got better mcs like verbal assultor to diss

verbal_assultor
01-11-2004, 03:16 PM
lol...damn cuz...make up ur mind, first i was wack now i'm a better mc?...u confused aint u...i understand...i heard they got help for that tho...lol...go read ur thread again because once again i've taught u another lesson...peace~

Murder Inc 845
01-12-2004, 09:23 PM
Uh Oh... SHit is hitting the fan. Niesse P Is OK... He's Got weak flow but the lyrics are there. he Needs To learn how 2 structure his shit. Spoonz ANd VErbal Assaulter both of y'all is Nice.

Spoonz
01-13-2004, 12:03 AM
nah we squashed the potential beef, verbal and i.

niesse p u wanted a battle throw your gunz up dumbass

verbal_assultor
01-13-2004, 02:39 PM
yea me and spoonz cool...we just poking fun at each other...spoonz i hit u back on ur thread homey...

Murder Inc 845
01-13-2004, 05:32 PM
Oh OK Sorta Like What Me And Spoonz Had goin on. But who is this new guy? He Bounced.

verbal_assultor
01-13-2004, 08:08 PM
word? u and utensilz had it...nah just messing with ya spoonz...but um i don't know where that other cat at...spoonz i think u scared him...good tho, because i had fun battling u...