PDA

View Full Version : Crooked i leaft Tha Row

Dermo
01-06-2004, 10:29 AM
There is a rumour posted on allhiphop that Crooked i may have left tha Row if this is true then in my opinion Tha Row is finished.

Death Row might have gotten its worst hit yet and we dont mean thug on thug crime. The word is, the company has now seen the flight of Crooked I. AW NAW! Well, for us, its bitter, because we just want to hear dudes album, Say Hi To The Bad Guy. Well, even though this is a rumor, we hear that there are some majors interested in picking the guy up.

Rolfsma
01-06-2004, 12:20 PM
If that's true, Tha Row will never get on the top again, then they really finished. He's the best artist on Tha Row, and just like it happends at MI, albums get pushed back all the time at Tha Row... He should join Murder Inc, but I don't know if Suge would be happy with that, and if that would destroy the collabo stuff between MI and Tha Row..

GUNS
01-06-2004, 12:37 PM
Maby Irv Can Sign Crooked I , well Death Row is almost Death , it,s pitty but True , The Old Death Row was better , Suge & Dre where on Top , Now that Suge,s Best Artist like Snoop , DPG/Doggpound ,DR Dre , Ice cube Left & 2Pac Died , The Lost the Titel to The New DR : Aftermath Records

and now Death Row last There Best MC , DR = Death

it,s Fucked up , Suge was stupid to go to Jail , i have nothing against Suge , but Suge Knight , is See ing his Emp Fall Down , well if Death Row = almost death IG & J Prince (CEO of Rap A Lot) Need to Trow away There Alliance with Death Row & stay 2 Getter (You Know Rap A Lot & The INC)

well

Suge saw it,s Label Fall

and Know The Label is being in a Braindead dream , so that makes the Point : You Need to Be Smart in da Game , and not Stupid

:) well let,s hope Crook Go,s to The INC

well he,s down with the INC (okay he said that he like Aftermath)

KIYA 2 MUCH
01-06-2004, 07:38 PM
in my opinon i hate suge and 2pac dead cause of him ne ways crook should go to aftermath cause they betta and more gangsta MI dead to ja and them weak ass hell to but i still got love 4 charli and them don't get me wrong but ne ways suge wweak i can't stand him

Murder Inc 845
01-06-2004, 09:28 PM
I Hope he left. Suge obviously Doesn't see what he has. Danny Boy Been Signed SInce 92. Where the fucks his album?

ShadowsAngel
01-07-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by KIYA 2 MUCH
ne ways crook should go to aftermath

if crooked did leave its prolly a good thing

Dermo
01-07-2004, 12:21 PM
he has left sadly for Tha Row but there are alot of rumours sayin he is goin to sign for DPG.

Murder Inc 845
01-07-2004, 11:30 PM
I Hope HE Signs To Either DPG, Shady, G UNit, Aftermath, Doggystyle Or Hoo Bangin With The Rest Of The West Coast Legends.

D-Tox
01-09-2004, 05:36 PM
I say he should join Aftermath DPG or Dogghouse

Rolfsma
01-21-2004, 12:52 PM
"Crooked I is rumoured to be signing Sway's label...

Crooked's been working with King Tech from the "Wake up show" alot lately, leading up to rumours being started about him signing to Sway's label.

It's also rumoured that Sway has been trying to get Crooked I on alot of mixtapes in NY as well as some remixes. Don't be surprised if you see Crooked I on MTV's Wake up show soon! "

I just read this on WordWideConnected.com

Murder Inc 845
01-21-2004, 10:18 PM
No matter what i wish Him THe Best

Spoonz
01-25-2004, 07:43 PM
i dont think 4 a second he's gonna head to anything shady/aftermath/dpg related. being on death row through all the beef between those labels he would of been influenced

Murder Inc 845
01-26-2004, 12:55 AM
yea but He could holla at em like y'all were right about this guy all along. lets set shit off.

Dermo
01-26-2004, 06:07 PM
there are loads of rumours that hes going to sign to Sway's(from Mtv USA) label cause he was on a few of his mixtapes. What y'all think?

Murder Inc 845
01-27-2004, 02:49 AM
I Have no clue. But whatever happens i wish the guy nothing but the best and success.