PDA

View Full Version : Worst albums of 2003

MurdaIncChick
01-01-2004, 09:23 PM
Worst albums of 2003 according to USATODAY
1. Benzino, Redemption. This lame offering helped launch a year-long feud with Eminem.

2. Bow Wow, Unleashed. The Lil' is long gone, but the maturing Bow Wow has little new to offer.

3. 702, Star. The edgy Las Vegas trio that heated up the '90s with Where My Girls At returned with more pop than snap and crackle.

4. Lumidee, Almost Famous. She had an explosive hit in Never Leave You (Uh Ooh, Uh Oooh!), but her album was hurt by the rush to capitalize on it.

5. Choppa, Straight from the N.O. Soldier on Master P's New No Limit bogged down with clichés.

6. Loon. He made a name with cameo spots, but his lackluster rhymes and beats can't hold up the weight of a whole album.

7. MC Lyte, Da Underground Heat, Vol. 1. Disappointing effort from a rapper who inspired many of today's female rhymers. (when did she come out with a CD?)

8. Joe, And Then. Bland ballads and tepid uptempo tracks from the crooner.

9. Ja Rule, Blood in My Eye. Anger-driven set finds him taking shots at nemesis 50 Cent, but he did better work on four previous albums.

10. Juelz Santana, From Me to You. Boisterous style couldn't cover up his monotonous thuggisms.

Dermo
01-02-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by MurdaIncChick
9. Ja Rule, Blood in My Eye. Anger-driven set finds him taking shots at nemesis 50 Cent, but he did better work on four previous albums.

10. Juelz Santana, From Me to You. Boisterous style couldn't cover up his monotonous thuggisms.

I disagree Ja did not do betta on his 4previous albums he did better 2 previous albums but not on PAin o Last Temp.

As fo Juelz i like Dip Set but i havent heard any other tracks i want to download it but cant be bothered.

GUNS
01-02-2004, 02:07 PM
i Think Blood In My Eye is One of The Best Albums this Year , The Black Album (Jay Z) eh Chapter 2 (Ashanti) are also Good cd,s , eh 50,s CD

eh well i almost forgot Obie Trice (Cheers) , DMX (Grand Champ) , Ludacris (Chicken N Beer) well does anybody know Better Albums ???

Well The Worse Cd,s are : G Unit (it,s not a Super good CD) , well i dont know any Album that sucks or is Bad !?

MurdaIncChick
01-02-2004, 04:11 PM
well i didn't buy a lot of albums in 2003 so i can't judge but i know ja's album shouldn't be on that list.

irvin
01-02-2004, 05:56 PM
Ja's Blood In My Eye was a great Cd this year,it's one of his best albums In my opinion

Murder Inc 845
01-04-2004, 09:14 PM
Lumidee, 702 ANd choppa's Albums Were Shit. Bow Wows Had A Few Good Songs On It. Juelz, Loon ANd MC Lytes Albums Were Good. Benzino, Ja, and Joes CD's Were some of my favorite CD's Of the year.

thei_chi
01-14-2004, 12:04 PM
Ja`s cd should`t be on that list! i mean, it wasn`t exactly his best work, but still...

Ghettopolist®
04-07-2004, 07:38 PM
.....yep; i agree with the list

Stagga
04-08-2004, 08:30 PM
bow wow, murphy lee, and timbaland and magoo were the worst albums of 2003

2nice
04-11-2004, 05:29 AM
magoo got sum crazzi ass vocal dats for sure

Stagga
04-11-2004, 10:47 AM
don't get me wrong i'm a big fan of timbaland and magoo but thier lastest album they just but out sucks

Bang 'Em
04-11-2004, 02:53 PM
Blood In My Eye wuz gangsta.

Never liked Ja until that album.

outlaw
04-13-2004, 04:59 PM
Blood in my eye was gangsta. made me like him. also featured some bangin artists (fatal,black child, tah) should not of been on list. it was 10 times g units. and dmx i own all