PDA

View Full Version : Tentative Ja Rule Tracklist!.

k_kiss
12-24-2003, 03:03 PM
01 Intro
02 Murderous *****s Feat Eastwood Black Child & Hussein Fatal
03 Get Clapped (Clap Back Part 2)
04 Killa Queens Feat Fredro Starr
05 Till Death
06 Drive By (Interlude)
07 Bang Bang Bang (Remix) Feat Crooked I
08 Kill Or Be Killed Feat Hussein Fatal
09 Ride 4 Me Feat Ashanti & Charli Baltimore (First Single)
10 Dont Play
11 Gangsta ***** Feat Chink Santana & Danny Boy
12 Keep It Hood Feat Cadillac Tah
13 Down Under
14 Off The Block Feat 0 -1 & Chris Black
15 One Of Us (Part 2)
16 Long Gone
17 There For You Feat Ashanti
18 Outro
K...UMMM..tracklist is sorta goood..but am so prayin dat first single wont feature ashanti n charli.............cuz its sorta gonna bing ja rule bacc down to where he was b4..also..its not gonna b a double album... www.allhiphop.com was tha source..then go to ill community..which is tha forum.......

Dermo
12-24-2003, 06:37 PM
a traclistin already it looks kide of fake like ride 4 me feat Shan & charli Down 4 U any similarities. And im not sure if rain on me remix gets released why they would release another song wit Ja Charli and Shan. But thanks anyway k_kiss its always good to see new tracklistin for MI albums. :D

k_kiss
12-24-2003, 09:13 PM
album releasin in feb...or early march..video is commin out nexx month...buh i agree wif dermo....si kno..tha single wouldnt b wif shan..n charli....hopefully we will start hearin sum new ja shyt..early in tha new year..since video will b out in jan.....n i hope dis aint tha tracklist......ja could do better

Murder Inc 845
12-27-2003, 12:00 AM
sOunds like bullshit. They did the same shit with B.I.M.E. ANd it was WAYYYYYY Off. ANd that rumor originated on that forum.

k_kiss
12-27-2003, 12:50 AM
its also on www.worldwideconnected.com ....buh i thynk ur rite..i believe dat its styll bullshyt....y would he make a clap bacc remix...wen he said he was done dissin 50..... :(

KilL@
12-27-2003, 07:52 PM
YA THAT IS A FAKE LIST!!HITEMUP.COM HAD AN ARTICLE ON THAT LIST HERE IT IS.
http://www.streethop.com/news/index.php#newsitemEpZkukFkpFAsqlKvbn

A fake tracklist for Ja Rules next album is circulating the Internet, citing falsely that it was posted on AllHipHop.com and is as a result being posted on various fan made websites. StreetHop.com would like to advise our visitors that any tracklist for Ja Rule's album that they come across at this stage is absolutely made up and fake. Because of that we refuse to post it here but will say it lists only 18 tracks, even though its public knowledge that the next Ja Rule album will be a double CD project.

We urge all webmasters to check their source and news credibility as well as previously known related information before posting their news

SO YES THAT IS A FAKE TRACK LIST!!CALI IS THIS MOTHA FUCKAA PEACE ~1~

Murder Inc 845
12-28-2003, 12:11 AM
see... just as i thought.

irvin
12-28-2003, 12:22 AM
I konow.Ride 4 Me sounds way to much like Down 4 U,The next single has to be a solo ja rule joint or at least feature caddy or black child.

Dermo
12-28-2003, 10:24 AM
well one good thing to come out of this rumour is it got every1 talkin bout Ja again. Thanks for the post KilL@.

k_kiss
12-28-2003, 01:54 PM
das very tru dermo

Damien
12-28-2003, 07:56 PM
I don't care what single Ja Rule releases, I feel now that it won't make a difference if Ja Rule releases his Pop style or Rap style. He will sell records if the music is hot, not how gangsta it is. People want hot music. People claim that Last Temptation was hot, that is why it didn't do very well. I think that sounds cool that Ja Rule plans on making that single with Charli & Shani first. Personally I would like to see and Black Child & Caddillac Tah single with Ja Rule but whatever is out I will enjoy! lol - It's the J - A - R - U - L - E - murda inc mother fuckers

Damien
12-28-2003, 08:00 PM
Well I read the other messages, damn. Well, let's hope that that those tracks will be on VVV. Well, good point. Ride 4 Me like Down 4 U, well, that doesn't bother me. Mostly because Charli Baltimore is in the video! lol -

Murder Inc 845
12-28-2003, 08:03 PM
The Last Temptation DId Good. It Sold 2,074,615 So Far in America.

Damien
12-28-2003, 08:09 PM
Yeah 2 Platinum is good, let's just say it wasn't as good as expected. That is true though. Irv Gotti planned for an album more successful than Pain Is Love - it is more of hte after effects of Last Temptation I was getting to! It wasn't as hot as Pain Is Love. I take back what I just posted though. (last post) -

Dermo
12-29-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Black Child
Yeah 2 Platinum is good, let's just say it wasn't as good as expected. That is true though. Irv Gotti planned for an album more successful than Pain Is Love - it is more of hte after effects of Last Temptation I was getting to! It wasn't as hot as Pain Is Love. I take back what I just posted though. (last post) -

both Pain and Last Temp are good albums but the prob wit them are Ja rushed them he recorded Pain in like 12 days or something and LAst Temp in 10 days he said.

Damien
12-30-2003, 01:54 PM
Oh well, I take back what I say then, mostly.

That reminds me, didn't Charli Baltimore record like most of "The Diary" in one night or something? Didn't she record like 7 or so songs "Philly's Finest, Diary, Days Like This, Make You Mine, Murderous Bitches, Angel Dust '03, Still Waiting" in like one night? I mean, I remember reading an MTV article I think titled "Charli Baltimore Needs Pink and is Still Waiting" or somethin like that. Anyway, sounds like Murder Inc rushes recording to me now!

Dermo
12-30-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Black Child
Oh well, I take back what I say then, mostly.

That reminds me, didn't Charli Baltimore record like most of "The Diary" in one night or something? Didn't she record like 7 or so songs "Philly's Finest, Diary, Days Like This, Make You Mine, Murderous Bitches, Angel Dust '03, Still Waiting" in like one night? I mean, I remember reading an MTV article I think titled "Charli Baltimore Needs Pink and is Still Waiting" or somethin like that. Anyway, sounds like Murder Inc rushes recording to me now!

i know what ur talkin bout Ben i rememba her sayin she recorded at night but not sure bout loads of songs in 1 night but you might be right.

shawn
01-02-2004, 12:39 PM
thanks for lookin out fo us dog. but that tracklist is bullshit. ja's new album is gonna be mad long that track list is too short fo a double album.