PDA

View Full Version : The Source.

Murder Inc 845
12-16-2003, 12:50 AM
Ja Rule
Blood In My Eye
4 Mics (4 FUCKING MICS OUTTA 5)
Producers: Irv Gotti, Scott Storch, Chink Santana, Boogz, Rebel, Sekou 720 And Others.

Ja Is fighting a war, right now. despite staying true to his record labels name and consistently riddling the charts with hits, over the last year, the queens native has been put in a position where he's had to defend His honor. From other rappers to the feds, even to the media, it seemed that the whole world had quickly flipped and began attacking the talented songwriter they once heralded.
Relating his struggle to that of the story told in revolutionary George Jackson's cadid autobiography, Ja purs his heart and soul into his new album fittingly titled Blood In My Eye. Although relativly short, with just 10 tracks, Rule finds time to both adress his adversaries and take an analytical look at himself at the same time. The lead single "clap Back", with its thick drums and sharp claps asccenting Scott Storch's electro key loop, dismisses any peaceful mediation: "Whats the procedure with a gun in your face/when you got one in your waist/Cock back air out the space." while stuttering horns and sliding strings of the intospective "race against Time II" creates a backdrop suitable for a memorial and purpose "But whats really good , when you you ain't doin your hood no muthafuckin' good and bein misunderstood?"
Making a conscientious rreturn to a gritter sound, akin to his debut Venni Vetti Vicci, Black Child, Caddillac Tah, and Fatal Hussein Hold Ja Down On Rambunctious Battle tracks Such as, "The Life", ANd "The Inc Is Back." He Even teams with raeggae legend Sizzla For thr BBlazing "the Crown" To produce a well rounded Fifth Opus.
It Seems That even with his back against the wall, Murder Incs, top dog Can still Deliver ONE OF HIS BEST ALBUMS TO DATE.

HELL YEA MOTHERFUCKERS.

Other Ratings THis Month:
1. Jay-Z - THe Black Album - 4 Mics
2. G-Unit - Beg 4 Mercy - 3.5 Mics
3. Wyclef Jean - Preacher Son - 3.5 Mics
4. Big Noyd - Only The Strong - 3.5

If u ask me... they all shoulda got 5 mics. Except For Big Noyd.

Also in the source There Is A Pictue In The Back Of Charli, Black Child, Caddy, Irv And Ja Backstage At The Source Awards. Also Murder Inc Made #10 In The Power 30 In The Source.

Dermo
12-16-2003, 10:16 AM
is this from Jan's Source?

MurdaIncChick
12-16-2003, 04:46 PM
Hey thats a pretty good review from the source but he didn't get a good one from the rolling stone.

Murder Inc 845
12-17-2003, 09:10 PM
It's From Januarys Issue. Rolling Stone DOen't Like Rap Really. They're Hard On Rap And R&B. THey Gave Outkasts Speakerboxxx/The Love Below 3 Stars. WHAT THE FUCK!!! LOVE BELOW IS FUCKIN THE BEST CD! MIND AND GENRE FUCKING!!!!! A musical experience everyone must experience.

Dermo
12-18-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Murder Inc 845
It's From Januarys Issue. Rolling Stone DOen't Like Rap Really. They're Hard On Rap And R&B. THey Gave Outkasts Speakerboxxx/The Love Below 3 Stars. WHAT THE FUCK!!! LOVE BELOW IS FUCKIN THE BEST CD! MIND AND GENRE FUCKING!!!!! A musical experience everyone must experience.

took them a while to review it didnt it. But Outkast's album to b hounest its good but its not something ud listen to alot in my opinion and other people have said that to me as well.

Murder Inc 845
12-19-2003, 05:28 PM
a Lot Of People Aren't Open 2 New things ANd Experimentation. A Lot of people DOn't Respect Eclectic Things. A Lot of people are flavor of the week type people. and it's a shame. But watever. I Don't care. It's aggrivating but as long as i enjoy the music.

Dermo
12-21-2003, 08:33 AM
a Lot Of People Aren't Open 2 New things ANd Experimentation. A Lot of people DOn't Respect Eclectic Things. A Lot of people are flavor of the week type people. and it's a shame. But watever. I Don't care. It's aggrivating but as long as i enjoy the music.

whats that suppose to mean dont go fuckin sayin what i respect an dont cause u dont know what i respect and dont.

Murder Inc 845
12-22-2003, 09:19 PM
Listen Asshole, I didn't Say Nothing about No-Fuckin-body. I Am talking about Society. The General Public. Don' step to me sideways on sum bullshit. And i'm callin you out on something else. Everytime someone says something, u have a shitty lil sumthin 2 say. Lets set a scenario. I Say i like matrix. U'll be like oh it wasn't that good. U Always got somethin 2 say that would be against whatever someone else has to say. But whatever thats ur opinion. u just seem to hate the fuckin world. I Personally don't give a fuckin shit or 2 squirts of piss what your fucking opinion is, as long as i like it. and i believe i said that in the post. And i'll say it again. A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE FLAVOR OF THE WEEK TYPE PEOPLE. Don't come at me jumpin down my fuckin throat. Don't fuck with me. I really couldn't give a fuck if u are a moderator. DOn't fuck with me.

Dermo
12-23-2003, 01:56 PM
Listen Asshole, I didn't Say Nothing about No-Fuckin-body. I Am talking about Society. The General Public. Don' step to me sideways on sum bullshit. And i'm callin you out on something else. Everytime someone says something, u have a shitty lil sumthin 2 say. Lets set a scenario. I Say i like matrix. U'll be like oh it wasn't that good. U Always got somethin 2 say that would be against whatever someone else has to say. But whatever thats ur opinion. u just seem to hate the fuckin world. I Personally don't give a fuckin shit or 2 squirts of piss what your fucking opinion is, as long as i like it. and i believe i said that in the post. And i'll say it again. A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE FLAVOR OF THE WEEK TYPE PEOPLE. Don't come at me jumpin down my fuckin throat. Don't fuck with me. I really couldn't give a fuck if u are a moderator. DOn't fuck with me.

touchy calm down i was just respondin to something that in my view looked like u were havin a go at me and then u get all upset and write a big long speach on a small matter.