PDA

View Full Version : battle corner

Gou Hadou
11-23-2003, 02:56 AM
nun of u fukkaz can rap on this shitty azZ fukkah and u fukken deleted the dopest shit to even grace this bitch.

youz fukken clown mayn.

dermo youz a clown ass moderator u dun know wut u doin u know dat.

kain you're a fukken moron straight out. learn english you fukken dikkhead.

fukken battle corner my azZ. nasty azZ fukkas never flow on this fukkah. youz all fukken whack toys.

especially you d-tox.

only fukka on here that deserve any respect at all is murderinc485 or wuteva the fukken numbers are i dun remember.

stupid fukkas. u are some young fukkas i bet. like 12. punks asses. youz are all a fukken embarassment to the inc. cunts out there callin ja a soft cock, then look at his fans, all fukken soft cocks like you cunts.

u a bunch of fukk azZez.

muthafukkaz delete thiz, go on. if it werent 4 me u wouldnt know how to moderate in the first place u fukkaz. this where u fall at ya fukkas. u aint shit. stupid fukkas.

im ashamed of u all. youz got no heart at all fukkas. youz all just weak ass pussy muthafukkas. wuts up with your taste in music. murder inc shit, dats fukken gangsta. u cunts aint gangsta. u fukken clown asses. fukk asses.

i never met people so pussy as you cunts. dtox, u gotta be the biggest bitch alive. you know me, you know my friends, youre local to me, yet you cant diss me to my face and remain with youre identity hidden to me. wut 4? u so fukken scared of me aint u. well u should be muthafukka. cuz its fukken gangsta. and your shit would be fukked up like the punk ass busta u r. dats right u bitch ass muthafukka. fukkas aint shit.

youz got no talents. youz just some fukken punk ass bitches on the net searchin for friends. u think u know shit about the world. u fukkas. u dont know shit. dont know shit about no murder inc. dont know shit about no fukken hip hop niether. stupid fukkas. i aint seen no official blackchild site on an msn group u fukkah. dat shit aint official u fukkah. and u fukken got fake songs on there u fukkah. stupid ass muthafukka dat u r. let me correct some shit 4 u anyway.

u got this shit

The Good Life (Remix)- Faith Evans ft. Black Child, Caddillac Tah (Fast and Furious Soundtrack)

that is wrong. black child aint in that song dikkhead. ja rule is tho. lemme see wut else is wrong.

"THE REAL WANKSTA" and "U DA WANKSTA" ARE THE FUKKEN SAME THING. "U Da Wanksta" is the proper name.
just becuase fukken kazaa calls something a name dont mean its right. that is just the name the idiot who has the file has given it.

World Wide Gangsta- Ja Rule ft. Black Child, Caddillac Tah, Boo & Gotti (Pain is Love)

ITS ROCKLAND NOT BOO AND GOTTI.

Bang Bang Bang- Black Child ft. Nate Dogg & Ja Rule (A Warrior's Words)

ITS AL PROFIT NOT NATE DOGG

G Unit Killer- Black Child ft. 2 Pac

THAT TRACK IS TITLED "HOMEBOYZ (U AINT SHIT)", so same story like with "U Da Wanksta", those are the same track.

youve got that boo and gotti song, "600" listed like this
600 - Boo & Gotti ft. Black Child (Freestyle)
THIS TRACK IS NOT A FREESTYLE IT IS ON THE BOO & GOTTI ALBUM

"Ferrari Black- Black Child (Freestyle)" IS NOT REAL. IT IS FAKE. ITS THE SAME TRACK AS "U DA WANKSTA"

fix up your site u fukkah. aint no official site there. tracks are wrong.

im out.

u fukkas

D-Tox
11-23-2003, 08:26 AM
To all of you who didnt pick it up, THE ABOVE USER IS SPOONIE UNDER ANOTHER USERNAME. YOU CAN TELL BECAUSE HE WRITES FUKK NOT FUCK.

Dermo
11-23-2003, 11:40 AM
already knew that D. Nice work, Spoonie yes i learned to mod off u i didnt know how to mod u fuckin fool im sure thanks for all d help id b fucked if it wasnt 4 U thanks again(being sarcastic people).

Damien
11-23-2003, 02:25 PM
You know I have been confused because it seems like every day there is a new member, and ever time I get the feeling it is Spoonie Luv. But oh well! If it is Spoonie I wonder why he does it?

Dermo
11-23-2003, 04:21 PM
we banned Spoonie(the user name) his other name got lost wit all the posts and this is 1 he set up after all d posts were lost.

Kain
11-23-2003, 05:02 PM
yea i banned him again, thanks dermo
Man if you don't want to see me mistakes, go home. Its not easy for me to speak english and i try my best for people who want to visit this site

Desert_Storm
11-23-2003, 07:28 PM
spoonie is right about the track listing though btyjeski you should fix that up.

d-toc i noticied you are avoiding the fact that spoonie challenged you. scared to face him?

Damien
11-23-2003, 09:21 PM
Wow! I didn't read his post, I just skipped to you guys. I didn't realize I had errors - no one told me. I will change them when I get to it.

Murder Inc 845
11-25-2003, 12:10 AM
Thanx 4 Da Love Spoonie.

Dermo
11-25-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Desert_Storm
spoonie is right about the track listing though btyjeski you should fix that up.

d-toc i noticied you are avoiding the fact that spoonie challenged you. scared to face him?

u cant just arrive on d board and start shit who r u?

D-Tox
11-25-2003, 08:04 PM
Storm is spoonies bum buddy from school

Baby Phat
11-25-2003, 09:55 PM
He's got a point though. If you've got a beef with him why don't you say it to his face instead of lying about your identity? What are you scared of?

D-Tox
11-25-2003, 11:04 PM
Why the fuck should i have to say who i am. its not ur business. I found out who the four (baller, spoonie, storm and phat) of your are, so if ur so smart why dont u do the same.

Murder Inc 845
11-25-2003, 11:13 PM
This isn't the talk Shit corner. It's the battle corner. Thats To EVERYONE. I'm not saying nothing 2 anyone in particular.

Dermo
11-26-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by D-Tox
Storm is spoonies bum buddy from school

that explains that.

Desert_Storm
12-02-2003, 05:07 AM
dun ack hard dtoc u juz showed every1 u scared of spoonie

Dermo
12-02-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Desert_Storm
dun ack hard dtoc u juz showed every1 u scared of spoonie

explain?

D-Tox
12-03-2003, 12:20 AM
Yea faggot how did I show everyone I was scared of Spoonie?

Desert_Storm
12-03-2003, 05:47 PM
Why the fuck should i have to say who i am. its not ur business. I found out who the four (baller, spoonie, storm and phat) of your are, so if ur so smart why dont u do the same.

if u had nothing to worry about then you wouldnt have a problem confronting spoonie now would you.

you are scared. like a little mouse, like a little bug. look at you sniveling and cowering on this website. calling me a faggot, dissing spoonie too. you could never say that to his face could you. you know it.
you are pathetic arent you.

Ore ga kuwai nuka?
kusoga!
amai na!

D-Tox
12-03-2003, 10:27 PM
Fuck dawg, My beef wit spoonie is only an online beef rite now so go crawl back into the fuckin hole u cam out of and let spoonie fight his own battles.
Your sayin im scared but look at spoonie, hes so scared ur fighting for him

Dermo
12-04-2003, 10:57 AM
Fuck dawg, My beef wit spoonie is only an online beef rite now so go crawl back into the fuckin hole u cam out of and let spoonie fight his own battles.

short and to the point nice.

Baby Phat
12-04-2003, 08:27 PM
Well how is he supposed to fight for himself if he keeps getting kicked out the forum everytime he does?!?

Murder Inc 845
12-04-2003, 10:40 PM
Yea... We Need Spoonie Back.

Dermo
12-05-2003, 10:50 AM
We do not need Spoonie back and Baby Phat he keeps gettin banned cause all he doing is attackin us especialy Ben so thats why he keeps gettin banned.

D-Tox
12-05-2003, 11:39 PM
Dermo is rite, all Spoonie does on here is hate. He cant just post info or nuttin he only hates. Sorry if you think we are harsh on him phat but its true. If Spoonie had have just got over the bullshit like i said when he first returned then he wouldnt have got the boot.

Dermo
12-06-2003, 12:17 PM
If Spoonie had have just got over the bullshit like i said when he first returned then he wouldnt have got the boot.

tats true we werent goin to ban him when he came back but he just started witout any1 sayin atin so we banned him.

Baby Phat
12-06-2003, 09:43 PM
Ok. I'm just trying to say don't say that he is 'too scared to fight for himself' if it's obvious that he can't because he is not a member of the forum and he doesn't know who you are OK?

Desert_Storm
12-06-2003, 09:52 PM

your not very smart are u. this IS spoonie luv.
i've been using this logon to keep track of whut you are saying about me. but of course, i couldnt say much too harsh or desert_storm would be banned. so go figure.

anyway, an online beef? who ever heard of that shit anyway? its just words. why dont you put your actions where your mouth is and holla at me for real. with btyjeski it was different becuase he's over in the states. but you are local to me. its pretty weak to talk a load of bullshit on here about me and front like youre the hardest man in town but when its on the streets i dont hear a peep. see the only reason u dont get fukked up is becuase i dont know who you are. "jamie" from "golden grove". you talk alot of shit homeboy.

all you do is juz play these kids games. big man in the virtual world arent you. its just words.

ive grown bored of you dtox. you dont have the heart to beef niether. u juz want to hide behind your computer alias and never set foot on my turf.

youre whack mayn. simple as that. u juz suck.

D-Tox
12-07-2003, 02:53 AM
yea watever, i grew tired of this beef long ago. You was just sayin the same old shit. Your beef dont seem to only be with me. You also have a beef with jeski and it also seems lke you dont like Dermo or Kain neither cause of wat u have said in posts. It seems you dont like anyone on here except the people you know in real life and murder watever his numbers. You seem to not like it here so why dont you fuck off and just let this beef be.

Desert_Storm
12-07-2003, 04:42 AM
too late for that pathetic attempt at turning it around. u know u made an ass of yourself now.

now you want to squash the beef???
afta all that tough guy act u were pullin u want to squash it now?

what was that you were just saying about "desert_storm" letting me fight my own battles lol.

let me spell it out for you since your are too dense to get it. I AM FRONTIN. I AM STEPPING. IM IN YOUR FACE. are you backing down??? surely not jamie the thug life banger from golden grove. he would never back down.

whuteva mayn. u gotta be the fakest punk i know. look at you half steppin.

about the forum. its not so hot. whut news does murder inc ever have anyway. the label fell off.
ashanti is the only star driving the shit. shes the only news.
ja's new album dropped in australia without even a single being released. added to the fact that global sales for blood in my eye were shit.
the news is always the same. just more delays and delays after that.
it sucks that such awesome artists are signed onto such a mismanaged fukked up label.
ive got high hopes for mi2. hopefully ja will set the record straight and handle business properly. i doubt the re-launch "the inc" is going to change much in the way of the current label anyway.

dtox, u really are rydin my dick arent u. youre gonna deny that shit but i can feel it easy. get off it mayn really, jus get off that shit. i aint cool wit it.
u cant juz reword whut i said to u last when u write back to me.
crazi fukkah ey.

D-Tox
12-07-2003, 07:19 PM
Yeah well watever i aint beefin wit u no more, its just no longer fun. it is borin an the same ol shit.

By the way blood in my eye was released with a single (Clap Back)

Desert_Storm
12-07-2003, 07:28 PM
clap back wuz nvr in the australian charts.

they also need to hurry up an release rain on me too.

D-Tox
12-07-2003, 07:31 PM
i saw the clap back vid on tv the other day, it should be in the charts

ShadowsAngel
12-07-2003, 10:37 PM
i saw the clap back vid on tv the other day, it should be in the charts

it aint in tha australian charts

D-Tox
12-08-2003, 12:12 AM
ok, thanks for correcting me. I saw it on Video Hits uncut and thought it must have been in the Charts. Thats just gay

Murder Inc 845
12-08-2003, 09:45 PM
WELCOME BACK SPOONIE!!!! WUDDUP MUTHAFUCKA!!!!! I Got ya email, I just haven't had time 2 respond to it.

Dermo
12-09-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Murder Inc 845
WELCOME BACK SPOONIE!!!! WUDDUP MUTHAFUCKA!!!!! I Got ya email, I just haven't had time 2 respond to it.

hes turned to u has he suppose hes biggin u up yeh he done that wit me b4 when he was gettin heavy on Jetski(black child).

ShadowsAngel
12-10-2003, 06:22 AM
dermo wat is with you?? ?( juss coz spoonz did it to you dont mean he gon do it to everyone

rule tha man
12-12-2003, 02:54 AM
this is my ryme check it out give me a rating

yo tell me what u got wigga
em hattin on ja then im gonna have 2 pop
now if i show up its sure 2 blow up
watch about a million motherfuckin hands go up
yall cant handle us we here 2 murder ya's
im here 4 ya representin murderous shit (dahm)
might even call me the new murderer bitch
now its only right 2 bust back with hype
representin (yall know what it is) i.n.c for life
all yall who be sayin 50 is it
bet u dont even know rap listen to tha words u shit em u aint no gangsta this is gangsta shit and 50 u aint nottin but a gangsta bitch
thas what hussien fatal said he spat all of it
wonder why i ride 4 i.n.c cus its as real as it gets

now let me see ya get your motherfuckin hands up high
told yall bitches before its the i.n.c for life

anyone who thinks i aint gettin dollars with this shit
let me see ya holla holla and tell me whats up bitch

man i cant beleive eminem came up wif somtin so crap
shady's back suck on my dick
for those who dont know this i.n.c shit
shady's back suck on my dick
for those who dont know this is i.n.c bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
yea is that good ?

GUNS
12-14-2003, 12:34 PM
Yeah Good

is there a Beef Here of Something like That ???

who The Fuck is That Spookie Guy ??? It,s Seems like He,s Fucking up Tha Forum , m i Right ???

well i,m not getting in this Beef , :)

well Peace

and eh You Can fight it Out here in Da Battle Corner !!!!

D-Tox
12-15-2003, 01:31 AM
Spoonie is a member of this forum who use to come here alot. Although I say he is full of hatered he has a good flow on his lyrics. But yea Spoonie is now banned BUT Spoonie is still here just under DesertStorm.