PDA

View Full Version : Mystikal Sex charges

D-Tox
11-10-2003, 03:11 AM
Mystikal pleaded guilty Thursday to extortion and sexual battery of the infirmed in connection with charges that he forced his hairstylist to perform sex acts on him and two bodyguards. Mystikal, whose real name is Michael Tyler, was facing a sentence of life in prison if he had been convicted of aggravated rape. Instead, Mystikal was sentenced to five years probation for extortion and has a Sept. 25 sentencing date for the sexual battery charge. Mystikal and two other men were accused of raping a 40-year-old hairstylist after demanding sex in exchange for an agreement not to turn the woman over to police for using checks from his bank account without permission. Much of the encounter was recorded on a videotape confiscated by police. Further complicating matters, the woman signed an affidavit saying that she consented to the sex, only to say later that she was tricked into signing it. "I'm glad that it's getting behind me," Mystikal said after his guilty plea.

Murder Inc 845
11-11-2003, 12:25 AM
Thats Some Stupid Bullshit... I HOpe He's Got A Lot of material 2 hold everyone over because he's goin away for a lil while unless theres some kinda miracle. that was stupid of him. But he still a good rapper.