PDA

View Full Version : Kurupt back with Tha Row

D-Tox
11-10-2003, 02:25 AM
Despite denials from Antra Records, Kurupt was back on New York's Hot 97 on Monday, confirming that he was back with Suge Knight and Tha Row Records. When asked by Angie Martinez what he thought the reunion might do to his relationships with Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg and Daz, Kurupt said, "It ain't about camps. It's about my children. It's about being in a place that brings the best out of me." In response to reports that surfaced on The 411 Online and other news sources last week after Suge and Kurupt's initial visit to the radio station, Antra Records issued a statement early Monday morning that was meant to defuse the controversy. "Despite the current rumors circulating of Antra artist Kurupt signing to Death Row or Doggystyle Records, Kurupt is still and will remain a signed Antra artist," the press release said. "We at Antra are always looking for better ways to broaden and diversify the marketing, management and promotion of Kurupt as an artist and are always open to any opportunities to do so. It is very encouraging that Antra Records has developed and molded Kurupt into an artist that has become such a hot commodity in the music business and the hip-hop community, and we at Antra Records look forward to continuing in this role for many years to come." Even after Kurupt's second appearance on Hot 97 proclaiming that he once again was a part of the company formerly known as Death Row, Antra representatives refused to comment further, instead referring to the statement and perhaps preparing to let the courts decide who Kurupt's next record belongs to. In the meantime, Suge used his airtime Monday to play the politician, taking subtle shots at Bad Boy and Xzibit and praising Ja Rule and the late Notorious B.I.G. while dodging questions about Dr. Dre and Eminem.

Dermo
11-10-2003, 06:25 PM
he was in the source for june or july with Suge(when he got out of jail) and they said he was now vice president.

Murder Inc 845
11-11-2003, 12:37 AM
Good For Him. He Makin big moves and doin big things. It's just not cool he turned his whole back on EVERYBODY that he was rollin with 2 go back. he coulda brought some kinda peace instead of using backstab and betrayal.