PDA

View Full Version : "Not Today"

Damien
11-08-2003, 06:22 PM
"Not Today" - Mary J. Blige ft. Eve

Will, I know we had a huge talk about Mary before so I decided to bring up this video from BarberShop 2 Soundtrack - Coming Soon. Well, I like the beat, but I hate the vocals and lyrics. This song is terrible. The video overall stinks and is boring, but I only like the beat. But, that is how I felt about her previous single "Love @ 1st Sight" but then again I didn't like anything from that song except Method Man and the beat is from an old time rap group - forgot, but the song was titled "Hot Sex On a Platter"

Murder Inc 845
11-09-2003, 02:00 AM
The Beat Is For Love At First Sight Is From A Tribe Called Quest "Sex On A Platter" Ur CRAZY!!!!! Thats the best album to come out all year... Your buggin. The Song Is One Of the Hottest Songs Out RIght now. Ur Buggin. It's Her Best Album Since 411 In My Eyes And In the Eyes Of Many. Her ANd puff Need 2 do More Work. (Even Tho the song was produced By Dr. Dre)

Damien
11-28-2003, 10:40 PM
No I ain't buggin. I thought I would bring up the topic. So "Love & Life" is one of the best albums? My sister says she is really liking the new Mary J. Blige (and her previous album) better than everything!! I think it is cool. I am starting to warm up to "Not Today" - it isn't that bad. But the vid is still kinda boring.

Dermo
11-29-2003, 04:13 PM
Not Today beat is fuckin class i dont like marys bit its weak but eve's bit is good.

Damien
11-29-2003, 11:44 PM
Eve's parts is what is making me warm up to the song. Eve is great! Isn't she releasing an album soon? I don't recall reading anything in the Grand Champ album.

Murder Inc 845
11-30-2003, 10:31 PM
In The Summer She's Releaseing An Album On Aftermath/Ruff Ryders/Interscope.