Damien
11-07-2003, 05:26 PM
These are the new releases from Def Jam in "Blood In My Eye"

Method Man - Tical 0: The Prequel - Coming Soon
Ghostface Killah - Pretty Toney Album - Coming Soon
LL Cool J - Coming Soon
Redman - Coming Soon
CNN - New Religion - Coming Soon

Method Man, Redman, GhostfaceKillah, & CNN all have albums coming out this year.

Murder Inc 845
11-07-2003, 07:41 PM
I Highly Doubt Any of these will come out this year.

Method man was supposed To Be Out Originally December 19th 2000.

Redman Was Supposed To Be Out In April 2003

CNN Was Supposed TO Be Out In September 2003

Ghostface Was Supposed To COme Out In May 2003

They Said LL Cool J's Comin In December But I Highly Doubted. I Say The Second Quarter Of 2004.

Dermo
11-08-2003, 01:19 PM
im not too bothered bout when these r released cause im not lokeing forward to any of them with anzeity if u get wat im sayin.

Damien
11-08-2003, 06:14 PM
Well I don't want any either, I just want Method Man & Redman to release an album because I feel bad for them because they haven't done much since How High. Plus, I want to have CNN release an album because the song from Red Star Sounds Vol. 3 Presents "Def Jam Jamacia" is hot! Raggae and Rap is really clicking! Plus, I think CNN - New Religion will do good in United States. I love that song with CNN & Wayne Wonder!! The chorus has "Say You Wanna Take My ...." I love that song!

Method Man - I have seen release dates for that album on October 14, October 28, November 11, November 18, and no others, I think it will release this year but who knows. Def Jam was smart just putting "Coming Soon" so people don't get hyper!

Murder Inc 845
11-09-2003, 01:48 AM
I Can't Wait For Ghostfaces to Come Out!!!! I've HEard A Lot of his new Shit and it's gonna be sick. Redman Drops Nothin but Fire So i Can't wait for that either. And Method Man Is A Lil Shakey Cuz I Heard Some Of His New Stuff And It's OK... Nothin 2 Scream About... But It Ain't Crap Either. And CNN Is Gonna Be Streight Fuckin Fire So I Can't Wait For That Either. I've HEard Soem Of Their New Tracks And It's Fuckin Iller Then A Muslim Eating A Pork Hot Dog At An African Festival. And LL Cool J... 11th Album and Damn Near 20 YEars In The Game ANd He's Still As Popular. Thats All U Gotta Say About Him. Nothin Less Nothin More.

GUNS
11-14-2003, 02:03 PM
i,m Waiting for CNN

CNN,s New Tracks Rocks Shit

Yeah The New MOP (well CNN is a lil bit off MOP)

Kain
11-15-2003, 04:44 AM
i hope Mr. LL will now drop a tight LP like Mr. Smith in '96. Cause i think 10 is one of the whakest releases of LL...