Trackmasters and a remix with Wayne Wonder. But I
read in the "Blood In My Eye" Def Jam Releases
Coming Soon paper that LL Cool J is coming out with
an album SOON so I was wondering if you guys had
information!

Murder Inc 845
11-07-2003, 07:38 PM
FROM www.mtvnews.com

MIAMI  LL Cool J may not know how many more albums he has left in him, but he definitely plans to bring some fire to his 11th opus, DEFinition, which he began recording recently.

"I'm just gonna work on this record," said L, who was honored at The Source Hip-Hop Music Awards held October 13 (see "50 Cent, Nelly, Lil' Kim Win Big At Source Awards; Ja Rule Gets Booed"). "God willing, I'm going to make one of the best records I have ever made. Really focus on it, have a good time with it and just do what I do. That's my plan."

While walking the Miami Arena's red carpet earlier that evening, the microphone legend explained that his album title reflects what he thinks is fly about hip-hop and what he does. To ensure that his records maintain flavor, the Queens, New York, native is looking toward Kentucky native 7 Aurelius and Virginia's Neptunes and Timbaland.

I AIn't Worried Bout It... LL Is One Of The Best Ever.

Dermo
11-08-2003, 01:24 PM
not a fan of him sorry Ben.

Damien
11-08-2003, 05:57 PM
Alright, 7 "from" Murder Inc is going to be producing with LL Cool J. I just bought his album - Phenonmen, it is good, but short! Only 44 minutes long, I got a little down because of that. I have realized Def Jam isn't afraid to release short albums. But I was impressed. I noticed that LL Cool J produced most of the album! I can't wait till LL Cool J releases another album, its called Definition?? Well, I have four albums from him now I thanks again Murder Inc 845!

Murder Inc 845
11-09-2003, 01:34 AM
No Problem.

Damien
11-28-2003, 10:47 PM
Great! Thanks Murder Inc 845. I am hoping the album drops Feburary, something like that. I dont' want it to drop this year yet.

You know what? You are one of my good friends too! :))