PDA

View Full Version : Update - Ben

Damien
11-04-2003, 06:12 PM
Okay, I have been busy lately and I just want to accomplish certain objectives. Instead of just leaving for a while, I decided to tell you guys. I know "Blood In My Eye" is releasing today, (which I will buy in 2 hours) and I will miss the first conversations, but I am taking a break from the forum for a while so I can get some shit together. One, I just hooked up with a girlfriend, Nicole, and I like her so much. But that doesn't have an effect. (just to let you guys know) But, on November 15 I will have a huge update to my site, groups.msn.com/murderersx3 , and I will come back to the forum. I will have a lot of information about Ja Rule and feelings and just all kinds of things. I am just taking 10-11 days off, so don't get worried. This is my last message at the moment, I can't wait to buy "Blood In My Eye" and I can't wait to talk to you guys again! Please just be senistive and give a sense of reality why I am just taking a short break (although this is a big moment in Murder Inc right now)

Murder Inc 845
11-04-2003, 06:37 PM
Do what u gotta do homie.

Dermo
11-05-2003, 06:19 PM
ok thanks for but this topic will now b found in gen disscusion instead of MIOnline cause it has nutin to do wit it.

Damien
11-07-2003, 05:12 PM
Okay, I am sorry Dermo. I will do it here next time. Well, I couldn't stand not being on here and I had to many threads to post on paper so I decided I would come on here. But the msn update won't be till the 15th still.