PDA

View Full Version : ja rule is a g** M***** f******

DarkMatrix
11-04-2003, 02:35 AM
ja rule is pathetic trying to copy dmx and ja rule.Ja rule is abolustely pants.Murder inc iz rubbish.the only decent thing that eva came out of murda inc waz ashanti.the rest of murda inc s**s.Shady records have much beta rappers den the rubbish murda inc e.g eminem,dre,50 cent,obie trice etc.nobody from murda inc would be able to be much beta den them.Also ja rulz songs dissing shady records waz aboloustley pants.so ja which 1 are you pac or dmx.wot waz irv thinking when he signed up ja to murda inc.if 2pac waz still around today.ja rule would'nt make it into the rap business.so we don't have to put up wid his rubbish songs.but 2pac got shot so that gave ja his chance to become a rap star believe me my friends grand ma could do beta den ja rule.by da way i am a shady record fan.50 cent cent is a much beta rapper den ja eva be.its true its true.

by da way if anybody got a problem wid dis give me a buzz at DarkMatrix@real-hiphop.com or hotshot_756@hotmail.com.

shady records (http://www.shadyrecords.com)

50 cent (http://www.50cent.com)

obie trice (http://www.bandbuilder.com/obietrice)

Murder Inc 845
11-04-2003, 04:42 PM
Eat A Dick. I'll Impale a deers leg through your mothers throat

ShadowsAngel
11-04-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by DarkMatrix
ja rule is pathetic trying to copy dmx and ja rule.Ja rule is abolustely pants.Murder inc iz rubbish.the only decent thing that eva came out of murda inc waz ashanti.the rest of murda inc s**s.Shady records have much beta rappers den the rubbish murda inc e.g eminem,dre,50 cent,obie trice etc.nobody from murda inc would be able to be much beta den them.Also ja rulz songs dissing shady records waz aboloustley pants.so ja which 1 are you pac or dmx.wot waz irv thinking when he signed up ja to murda inc.if 2pac waz still around today.ja rule would'nt make it into the rap business.so we don't have to put up wid his rubbish songs.but 2pac got shot so that gave ja his chance to become a rap star believe me my friends grand ma could do beta den ja rule.by da way i am a shady record fan.50 cent cent is a much beta rapper den ja eva be.its true its true.

by da way if anybody got a problem wid dis give me a buzz at DarkMatrix@real-hiphop.com or hotshot_756@hotmail.com.

shady records (http://www.shadyrecords.com)

50 cent (http://www.50cent.com)

obie trice (http://www.bandbuilder.com/obietrice)

youz a sad lil bitch. dat shit you wrote done made me laugh. if pac was still around 50, feminem and dre wouldnt even be where they are. go and suck on your momma's titties lil boy

Ja_stinks
11-05-2003, 01:50 AM
i like to see u try g** boy.

ja rule s**S

Ja_stinks
11-05-2003, 01:51 AM
f*ck u.

Dermo
11-05-2003, 06:15 PM
u so fuckin stupid u fuckin created two accounts and keep comeing back and postin this shit that we just laugh so why dont u go back to faggit D12 land and b wit ur gay lovers who have no lives that just go onto MI boards and post shit that we laugh at so fuck U.

U said fuckin G UNIT lovin 50cent cock sucker.

ITS FUCKIN MURDA.

Thats all dermo has to say on the subect.

One more ting FUCK U.

Murder Inc 845
11-05-2003, 09:24 PM
I Hope Ur Mother Likes Power Tools. I'll tie that bitch to the couch and Sotomize Her With A Fuckin Drill. Yea Ja Stinks THats For U, U Lil Bitch Ass CUnt Ass Muthafucka.

D-Tox
11-05-2003, 11:56 PM
Ja-Rule tryna be like 2pac? wasnt it FEMINEM and 50centsless doing a diss at jarule on a 2pac beat with almost exactly the same words?

2 Pac was the first and only Makavelli
Feminem and 50cent are only MOCKavelli

EAT MY DICK U FAGGOT. I WILL KICK UR ASS

ShadowsAngel
11-06-2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Ja_stinks
the only reason i made another account that i forgot my password u cunt.

by sayin that you just made yourself look dumber. fuckin sad lil bitch

Ja_stinks
11-07-2003, 12:31 AM
fuk u

Ja_stinks
11-07-2003, 12:35 AM
[50 Cent]
Yeah, Shady, Hahahaha
G G G G G G G G-Unit

[Eminem]
Here we go again

[50 Cent]
Does it make you mad when I switch my flow?
You can't understand how I get my dough
50 Cent I'm on fire cause Shady said so
I'm on fire

Everybody's in a rush try to get the throne
I just get on the track and try to set the tone
I ain't tryna use nobody as a steppin stone
But don't compare me
I'm better off jus' left alone
And I ain't even tryna go there wit record sales
I'm just tryna keep it humble and respect myself
Say what up, keep steppin, and just rep D-12
Keep my nose clean, stay away from weapons, jail
And livin wreckless
But if you go check my belt
You may see something else I used to protect myself
A vest, to stop a Rueger and deflect the shells
And send 'em back at you faster than they left the barrel
And I don't even carry guns no more, I don't got to
Got undercover cops that'll legally pop you
And I done seen a lot of people cross the line
But this motherfucker Ja musta lost his mind
That X, got him thinkin' he was DMX
Then he switched to 'Pac now he's tryna be him next
So which one are you? X, Luther, Pac or Michael
Juss keep singin' the same song, recycled
We'd all much rather get along and fight you
Me and Hailie danced to your songs we liked you
And you don't really wanna step inside no mic booth
C'mon now, you know the white boy'll bite you
I hurt your pride dawg and you know I don't like to
But I will if I have to, with syllable after syllable I just slap you
Killin' you fasta than you poppin' pill afta little pill of them tabs of that shit you on
But if you want it you got it you'd bump this shit too, if we ain't diss you on it
But if we lock horns we can charge harder than Busta
We bump heads wit any motherfucker that wants to
So whats the, deal where was all the tough talk?
When I walked up to you like, Ja what up dawg?
How come you didn't say you had a problem then?
When you was standin' there wit all your men, we coulda solved this then
I'ma grown man dawg come holla
All you did was slapdance, smile and swallow,
another one of them little X pills in front of me
And tell me 50 Cent was everything you wanna be come on

[50 Cent]
[Chorus]
I know you don't want it with me
You know you don't want it with me
You, talk an' you soon will see
You don't wanna bump heads with me
You, talk an' you soon you will see

[Tony Yayo]
You couldn't son me if my father helped you
My punchlines is hot, my bars'll melt you
Ja you Stuart Little, shells'll lift you
Every other week I'm buyin a new pistol
I clap at your ass with this chrome 38
And put six thru your hats of seven 3/8
Irv you ain't Suge Knight, you should shook night
I put my knife in ya wind pipe and freeze ya on the turnpike You know and I know who took ya chain
You got robbed two times so ya ass is laid
I'm down to die for this shit all I need is bail
You betta stick to tha movies with Steven Seigel, bitch

[50 Cent]
[Chorus]

[Lloyd Banks]
Fuck that I'm miles away
And these industry niggas startin' to get outta hand
I'ma find your whereabouts by stompin' 'em out ya man
Tellin' New York, even in Compton they understand
I'm on the block where you was raised doin' chocolate out tha game an'...
They see me more pop a boy for icey cuz I could
Shootin' guns for money you probably forgot your way around the hood
Bitch when you paranoid it's hard to make a song
Now you want it wit' us, half your artists got to make a point
Every magazine I own your on your knees takin' prayer picture
And you ain't even got shot yet, you scared bitches
You don't know nuttin' about what pain is sucka
I'll put your ass to the ground like a train conductor, muh'fucker

[50 Cent]
[Chorus]

[Tony Yayo]
Yeah nigga yeah
Shady Aftermath G-Unit
Fuck you think they call us G Unit for
Cause we move units uhha
Don't think we ain't billin you for this motherfucking studio time
A matter a fact keep call it a 50 we'll call it even

D-Tox
11-07-2003, 01:22 AM
I see your quiet good at posting other peoples diss lyrics but are you good enough to write your own?? If so post them in the new thread in the battle corner called "D-Tox against all the muthafuckin JaRule Haters"

Ja_stinks
11-07-2003, 03:03 AM
son you smell that whats that I smell pussy is that you irv I smell pussy is that
you ja I smell pussy is that you blay I smell pussy is that you tah y'all niggas is pussy I 'm
fallin out nigga watch me a'int notin you can do to stop me you niggas get so emotional you
remind me of my bitch its not in my nature to make a commitment so let me breathe but she does
not understand catch attitudes when I leave her like being on probation making it harder for me
to except her as my own she tries to tie up my phone and I 'm not at home her probably out tryin
to bone anything in the street I let her know she can leave I a'int tryin yo tie her up but see
its hard to fuck with somebody after she touches me mami I 'm not your regular nigga I know the
game but I don't play by the rules I 'm focusin on my moves that way I 'll never lose see I can
tell by your shoes your attracked to bently's with 22's you say I confuse you play little tricks
with your head catchin feelins ever since the first time I slept in your bed I 'm not here to tease
you mislead you or mess up your dreams I cant say I love you I dont know what that means I 'ma pimp

[Chorus:]
girl you know I like it when you climb on top leg muscles feels tighter got her in a
head lock you know I love the way yo make the bed rock take me to extasy withouy takin extasy
[repeat]

[verse 2:]
when I first met her did anything to get to get paid all her bills and filled the fridgerator
remunisin onlate nights but could'nt get off cause your baby would stay up she even crashed the
whip tryin to switch in the third lne thats when I realized this bitch was a bird brain a
pidgeon writin her baby pops in the box in theprison singsing is where he biddin she in the
gucci tights and findi high heals baby wipes and cans of infamil moter bike and grams of fish
scale its a 9 to 5 niggas with no frills turnin young niggas with princables to old men with
debts and all the prank calls was death threats that bitch had the best sex all across the globe
and the bitch head game was out of control

[chorus]

[verse 3:]
I 'm wonderin when I 'm gone will you miss me or will you miss the don perion and the cristy I 'm
fuckin with you I 'm feelin your shape I 'm fellin your eyes later on I 'm feelin your ass and
feelin your thighes sweet heart your book smart and street smart I knew you was my type from the
very very start I 'm into toungue kissin and four play all day mama a'int home so te noise is
okay o.d.b you know he like it the raw way latex safe sex no hicheson theneck now you learnin
the lords blessin makes me wiser as the world turns my toungue touch the right spot have your
toes curlin wether we're just kickin it or sexin I 'm a pro baby girl I spit game to perfection
so when niggas make mistakes I correct them and when niggas get out of line I check them man

yeah don't think I forgot about your farass though irv runnin around takin pictures like you
puff daddy and the family mothafucka that bitch charli baltimore look like she died last week
pale as fuck paint her hair red think she gone sell records tryin to impersonate pink and shit
punk ass mothafuckas all you mothafuckas get wrote on nigga a'int no leave her alone cause she a
bitch fuck that niggas fuck all of it but not you a'shanti baby come on come here girl come on
give me some love girl fuckirv gotti you know how me and you do baby [laughs] you know they say
im sexy now hey irv your mama got a thing for me

Dermo
11-07-2003, 02:33 PM
stll not postin ur own shit fool.

Damien
11-07-2003, 05:17 PM
Laughs....

Well after listening to Blood In My Eye I have become more mature with my negative emotions toward 50 Cent (and after watching the interview) and now I think this kinda posting is stupid, but I complement you great words! I love reading things like FUCK 50 Cent!

Murder Inc 845
11-07-2003, 07:30 PM
Damn... We Heard It Before. Be Neutral About It. We AlL Are On this Board. So Be Neutral U Brainwashed Dick Riding Asshole Fingerfuck.

Ja_stinks
11-08-2003, 09:46 AM
fuk u all dicks.fuk ja rule u cunts

Dermo
11-08-2003, 01:13 PM
ah look he cant think of a responce.

Damien
11-08-2003, 06:07 PM
Sounds like he is just opening his big fat ass mouth becuase he has no dick to jack off with!!! (weak isn't it?)

Murder Inc 845
11-09-2003, 01:42 AM
The Only CUnt I'm Fuckin Is Your Mothers. (To ja Stinks)

Ja_stinks
11-09-2003, 02:42 AM
ur mum bitch

Ja_stinks
11-09-2003, 06:51 AM
fuk u bitches.u all fukin sux each other's cox

Murda4Life
11-09-2003, 12:11 PM
lol is this fag serious your mom ? lol what are u 12

MurdaIncChick
11-09-2003, 12:37 PM
^^lol thats what I'm thinking!!!

Murder Inc 845
11-09-2003, 04:25 PM
U Ain't Shit But A Bitch!!!! U AIn't Got Nuttin 2 Say Fuck The Fuck Off.

D-Tox
11-09-2003, 07:53 PM
Ja_stinks isnt american because he wrote mUm and not mOm.

Ja_stinks if your calling ja-rule a cunt atleast he is something usefull. UNLIKE YOUR GAY ASS SELF

Ja_stinks
11-10-2003, 02:40 AM
fuk u bitch.

Ja_stinks
11-10-2003, 02:45 AM
fuk u