PDA

View Full Version : alexi

murda_murda
10-24-2003, 08:58 PM
i was wondering if yall got any pics or anything at all to do with alexi, if u can post it here, i read an article about her in king magazine and saw her in the clap back video, i wanna know and see more of her, seen thnx

and was caddillac tah in the clap back video, i cant remember seeing him

Dermo
10-25-2003, 09:14 AM
she sings d hook in The Reign vid even tough it isnt her voice so just keep watchin that vid and check out murderersX3 mayb soom on tere.

Damien
10-25-2003, 11:28 AM
No there isn't right now but I will add that picture. I have one of Ja Rule and ALexi at the mobo awards. When you read this is should be her. That is shocking about hte Reign Video. Yes that does look like Alexi.

irvin
10-26-2003, 01:55 AM
that's cool,there is an 80 % chance that alexi is in MI 2 or Mi because if you go back like 3 years i remember that charli came out in the "i cry" video and in the "pov city anthem" video. Now alexi has come out in "mesmerize" "the reign" and "clap back" so like i said theres a pretty big chance that alexi is rolling with the inc.

oh,and i think that murder inc's roster will grow with alexi,gunns,benzino and maybe fatal hussein.

Dermo
10-26-2003, 07:38 AM
^Alexi is signed to MI2 which u should of allready known. Benzino isnt signin to MI and Fatal still has a contract with his current label with two albums left on it so neither of them signing to MI.

Ben it is Alexi but the vocals are from a different artist signed to 7's label Seventh Sign.

Damien
10-26-2003, 11:46 AM
Yeah I got'cha. That is funny, I was just going to say that. "Celeste for 7th Sign" and I was going to make sure that "isn't she from 7 Aurelius's record label" funny, what a coincidence.

Damien
10-26-2003, 11:55 AM
here is the credit for Muder Me - Ja Rule ft. Caddillac Tah & Alexi

(J. Atkins, A. Parker, I. Lorenzo, T. Crocker, R.
Saddiq, C. Wheeler) (BM/ASCAP) Produced by Irv
Gotti and Chink Santana for Top Dawg Productions,
Inc. Recorded at Hit Factory, Criteria, Miami, FL by
Milwuakee Buck for Murda Management/Blessed One
Entertainment. Assisted by Demo Castellon. Mixed
at Hit Factory Criteria, Miami, Florida by Brain Springer
and Irv Gotti for Top Dawg Productions, Inc.
Assisted by Marc Lee. Additional vocals by Alexi
. "Murder Me" contains interpolations from the
composition "Anniversary" written by Raphael Saadiq
and Carl Wheeler, published by Revalex Music Inc./ Six
Palms Music Corp./ Tony Toni Tone Music/ Universal
PolyGram Int'l Pub. (ASCAP) Used by permission.
Caddillac Tah appears courtesy of Murder Inc.

So this doesn't say that Alexi isn't or is on Murder Inc, but we know this. I am going to find an article with Alexi's name (being on Murder Inc 2) I know I read an article with her name. I do believe Alexi is on Murder Inc 2, but for those who don't I will find proof.

MurdaIncChick
10-29-2003, 04:57 PM
Today I seen an article written about Alexi in the new J.14 issue. I was really surpised to see her in there. She is the first artist signed to MI2 (Ja's new label) I think she's 19 or 20. Her mom got in touch with Ja and I guess he was interested in Alexi and then she was signed.Theres a picture of her in there too she's really pretty.

Damien
10-29-2003, 06:03 PM
Can you scan the picture? Or do you have a link with anymore information / picture of Alexi?

MurdaIncChick
10-30-2003, 05:09 PM
Oh I didn't buy it cuz I didn't have any money on me but I think I will this weekend and I'll try to scan it for yall too.

Damien
11-01-2003, 10:43 AM
Okay cool! Here is a large photo of Alexi with Ja Rule, same one, but his picture is better.

http://www.mobo.net/galleria/albums/album03/Ja_Rule_02.sized.jpg

MurdaIncChick
11-01-2003, 12:26 PM
Yep thats the pic I got. It's cute the chick is taller than Ja!

Dermo
11-01-2003, 12:41 PM
well most of them are.

Murder Inc 845
11-01-2003, 10:05 PM
Not Only is she hot But shes throwin up the M. Shes definatly On MI2.

Damien
11-02-2003, 11:39 AM
What are you saying? Alexi hates Murder Inc, and love Murder Inc 2? I didn't realize that Ja Rule was short. Ha ha ha.

MurdaIncChick
11-02-2003, 01:13 PM
No I don't think he ment it like that she's still representing for murder inc. Ja is 5'6 thats about how tall I am!

Damien
11-03-2003, 06:33 PM
Okay cool. I am 5'11" (I don't know centimeters)
But I have seen Alexi is the "Clap Back" video. She claps for 2 seconds and then the scene continues to Ja Rule ontop of the car. Her hair is somewhat curled, I don't know how to describe it. Wavy?