PDA

View Full Version : Rain on Me Film DVD

Dermo
10-21-2003, 05:22 PM
https://store.howstuffworks.com/howstuffworks/gif/ashanti_disc.gif

Damien
10-21-2003, 07:16 PM
WOW! COOL! Can you give details. Like how long it is?? Where is the DVD available? How much will it cost? (amazon, bestbuy??) Where did you find that? Is the film partiallly the video? Will the video be on there to? Both versions?

BabyGirLK
10-22-2003, 06:45 AM
^^ The mini-movie is 11 minutes long, you can get the DVD off lidrock.com for 5$ or get a cup with the DVD in the lid at Regal Cinemas, he stole that picture from someone at the Ashanti Forum again. lol. And the video is scenes taken from the mini-movie.

Damien
10-22-2003, 05:05 PM
CooL! I will post again when I see it at other places. I think I will buy that dvd, I love the video "Rain On Me"

Dermo
10-23-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by BabyGirLK
^^ The mini-movie is 11 minutes long, you can get the DVD off lidrock.com for 5$ or get a cup with the DVD in the lid at Regal Cinemas, he stole that picture from someone at the Ashanti Forum again. lol. And the video is scenes taken from the mini-movie.

ah yes but i used to get Ben excited J/K he gets excited over everything besides u 1 to talk bout stealin u steal alot of news fom her and post it in the forum :P .

Damien
10-23-2003, 06:38 PM
What do you mean you used to make me excited?? You make me excited like heaven all the time!!! lol Anyway, I don't quite follow what you are getting to. 8)

BabyGirLK
10-23-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Dermo

Originally posted by BabyGirLK

ah yes but i used to get Ben excited J/K he gets excited over everything besides u 1 to talk bout stealin u steal alot of news fom her and post it in the forum :P .

So?? lol. :P

Dermo
10-24-2003, 01:12 PM
havent got a clue what that most is suppose to mean.