PDA

View Full Version : Online Games

murderincking
10-18-2003, 03:30 AM
Hey, i got a few new online games to tell yall about. First of all, There. There is a 3d game which has 100,000s of people in it. It is currently free but beta is ending soon, If you are a beta tester you get a lifetime account for 30.00, but if you are just starting it cost 10.00 a month. In the game you can get different skills, theres boats, bikes, boards, buggies, paint guns, ect. You can also host events at various places with many different Genres. Next is StarWars Galaxies. It cost 14.99 a month to play but is well worth the money. In this game you get skills, and can become a scout, marksmen, artistian, medic, creature handler, dancer/entertainer, ect. There are plenty of missions for you to do, so you will never become bored. The websites for these 2 cool games are, www.there.com (make sure u do the www. or most likly the website wont load) and www.starwarsgalaxies.com both 2 very cool games well worth the money.

GUNS
11-01-2003, 02:32 PM
i dont play online games , ya know , to much Money (well i got broadband web , so i dont have to pay much money , but i pay cd,s with that money , so you know)

well

maby i,m going online with my PS2 & XBOX

soon on MI Online Forum : a GamesConsole Forum :P