PDA

View Full Version : mi2 roster

murda_murda
10-15-2003, 05:59 PM
alexi
irv gotti
young life
vida guerra (the 2nd unknown woman yall was talking about in that last post), she is also a latina model

i was reading king magazine and they had an article on alexi, she used to be a call girl b4 signing on to mi2, and in miami, she met a guy at a party and the guy walked her back to her hotel room, and appearntly the murder inc guys told the guy to leave alexi alone, and scared him away,

Damien
10-15-2003, 08:16 PM
Alright, thanks for getting that information. I hope Murder Inc 2 releases an album next year because Ja Rule will be some what retired.

murda_murda
10-16-2003, 05:43 PM
retired??

is he still going through with that

if ja does retire from rapping, that would benefit the mi2 artists, bcuz that way as ja rule being their c.e.o., he can focus on building their careers, instead of trying to rebuild his

Damien
10-17-2003, 09:09 PM
Well, he mentioned that he will keep releasing albums till his fans don't care for him as much. So he may release 4 more albums, none, or 12! Get what I mean? Anyway, he isn't retiring after this album officialy, but he might. I am so excited for Ja Rule.

Dermo
10-18-2003, 10:16 AM
He wont retire cause he goin just release an albm when he feels like cause his contact with def Jam is up so he will pob either sign himself to MI2 or sign to MI like Ashanti havin his contract with them not Def Jam.

Damien
10-18-2003, 04:51 PM
Yeah, sounds like the correct scenario to Murder Inc Ja Rule/Ashanti future. I think Murder Inc is wack about priorities because they never do what the announce.

murda_murda
10-19-2003, 02:23 PM
murder inc reminds me of tha row when it comes to prioities, the inc only puts out ja rule and ashanti and will shelve the other artists, and tha row will only put out pac albums and will shelve all their artists and constantly push back their release dates

Damien
10-19-2003, 03:41 PM
Yeah that is funny! Well, I believe that teh Diary will release this year, or it least Pov City Hustla & The Diary will be the next 2 after Blood In My Eye because of the snuff player at hte official Murder Inc site.