PDA

View Full Version : DMX's New Single

Damien
10-08-2003, 04:29 PM
DMX's new single of "Grand Champ" is "Get It On The Floor" and it's really good!!! It features Swizz Beats.

D-Tox
10-12-2003, 08:49 PM
Damn, down here in australia the last dmx single I saw was "Miss You" Feat Faith Evans. Wasn't where the hood at ment to be the first gran champ single? or has that already come out in america?

Damien
10-13-2003, 04:29 PM
WOAH! Australia is messed up!!! In Feburary DMX released a single, "X Gonna Give 2 Ya" from teh Cradle 2 The Grave Soundtrack and a few weeks before "Grand Champ" came out, Sept. 16, "Where Da Hood At?" video was released. In the newsletter Def Jam said "Get It On THe Floor" would be his next single. It has almost been a month since "Where Da Hood At?" has been around on tv. I am glad I don't live in AUstralia, I love DMX, and if I couldn't have an album when it came out, I would be pissed!

Dermo
10-18-2003, 10:22 AM
Damn i thought we got it bad.

ShadowsAngel
10-19-2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by btyjeski
WOAH! Australia is messed up!!! In Feburary DMX released a single, "X Gonna Give 2 Ya" from teh Cradle 2 The Grave Soundtrack and a few weeks before "Grand Champ" came out, Sept. 16, "Where Da Hood At?" video was released. In the newsletter Def Jam said "Get It On THe Floor" would be his next single. It has almost been a month since "Where Da Hood At?" has been around on tv. I am glad I don't live in AUstralia, I love DMX, and if I couldn't have an album when it came out, I would be pissed!

lol yeah its true australia is messed up. its really behind especially when it comes to hip hop.

Damien
10-19-2003, 03:36 PM
For all that I can say "Down Under" isn't down under with the 411 on hip hop! lol 8)

ShadowsAngel
10-20-2003, 03:05 AM
lol