PDA

View Full Version : Between Me and You

Damien
10-04-2003, 11:56 PM
We have all seen this video, right? Well, I was watching it again falling in love with Ja Rule (lol) and then I noticed that Joe Budden was in the video!!! Hasn't Joe Budden been around for a long time but didn't release his debut till this last summer? Anyway, is Joe Budden and Ja Rule good friends? I was like, WOAH! So, thought I tell ya.

Dermo
10-05-2003, 02:52 PM
i dont know how long ago he was signed or if he is with Ja but he thanks Gotti on his album thanku's.

Damien
10-05-2003, 02:55 PM
That is a good enough answer for me. Thanks!

That is right, don't you have Joe Budden's debut? I don't like "Pump it Up" but I do like "Fire" with Busta Rhymes.

Dermo
10-05-2003, 03:08 PM
i dont rreally like it its too boring his voice isnt good enough to listen to for alot of tracks its too dull.

Damien
10-05-2003, 03:15 PM
I was thinking of buying it, but you've got me to decide not to!

Rolfsma
10-05-2003, 03:40 PM
Joe Budden is cool! I like the both tracks. I also bought of buying, but I dunno yet... maybe, maybe not

Damien
10-05-2003, 08:55 PM
I was guessing since it was a Def Jam album the album would be hot. But then I remember I thought Redman's album "Malpractice" would be off the hook but it wasn't too good.

MurdaIncChick
10-19-2003, 03:56 PM
sorry I'mma little late but JOE BUDDEN'S IN THE VIDEO?? where I didn't see him? I love Joe :))
I think Ja and Joe are friends they both have beef with 50 too.

Damien
10-19-2003, 09:49 PM
Do you have the video recorded or can you watch it on Real Player at jarule.net ?? anyway, I will post you next time I am on what time about I saw him. (since I have it recorded the time I give you may be off in a second or two) but you'll see him!

MurdaIncChick
10-20-2003, 05:21 PM
alright you could do that,I do have it recorded.

Damien
10-20-2003, 09:51 PM
Okay, it is 1:00 to 1:05 minutes (depending on when you recorded it, I got it from the very beggining. Okay, now when I kept re-looking at it, I am not sure if it is Joe Budden or DMX. No joke, I looked at it 10 times and I couldn't tell. I need someone else's look. If the taking pictures of photos thing works for me when I try it this weekend (I want to take photos of Clap Back, Down Ass BItch, and Between Me and You) then well see it on here then. But re-watch that video there.

MurdaIncChick
10-22-2003, 03:57 PM
Alright sounds good I'll check that out btyjeski

Damien
10-22-2003, 05:09 PM
Okay!! DO IT NOW!! X( Lol, :P :)) , well, I am truthfuly though I believe it is Joe Budden or DMX. I am not making up shit.!! 8)

MurdaIncChick
10-23-2003, 04:17 PM
well give me some time I got school work to do!! anyway i do beileve ya don't worry.

Damien
10-23-2003, 06:42 PM
Phew! lol Okay! 8)

Sometimes I worry and get a little down when I have found information and news and people don't reply. Why? I wonder. Do they believe it? But, it least you are telling me. This could kinda be a big issue. I mean, well, wasn't that huge when I found out that Ja Rule filmed a video at Hart Mansion in 2000 and then 50 Cent filmed a video at Hart Mansion in 2003 (Between Me and You & PIMP (Remix)) Remember that talk? Well, that is shocking to me. Ja Rule could use that in a diss.

MurdaIncChick
11-01-2003, 09:58 PM
So I checked it out and your saying the dude waring all white and he's doing the "M" sign and I think it's right after Ja says "money aint a thang" thats Joe?? it doesn't really look like him but then again it was long time ago.

Damien
11-02-2003, 11:22 AM
Will I think it is either DMX or Joe Budden, I am not sure. But I do know it is either one. He is by a bunch of wine cups I believe. The shot of him is only like 2 seconds.

MurdaIncChick
11-02-2003, 01:24 PM
Yep thats the dude. I always thought it was just one of the murderers.

Murder Inc 845
11-02-2003, 09:08 PM
There Are Some very dull Tracks On Joe Buddens Album... But then there are some of the best tracks made in hip hop. It's 1/2 good 1/2 mediocre. Which is a shame. ANd As of now i do believe budden is cool with the murder inc camp. Budden just made a song with a bunch of subliminal disses aimed at 50. it came out like 2 days after the issue of xxl with 50 on the cover smokin the cigar came out. Because 50 was in charge of that issue and in the "Step Up Your Game" Part in the magazine (Which they use a whack line someone Said) 50 chose "We pump diesel and i ain; talkin bout jeans and sneakers" From Focus. And Also joe Budden (Along With Caddillac Tah) appeard on Black Childs "A Warriors Words" For a freestyle Session.

Dermo
11-03-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Murder Inc 845
There Are Some very dull Tracks On Joe Buddens Album... But then there are some of the best tracks made in hip hop. It's 1/2 good 1/2 mediocre. Which is a shame. ANd As of now i do believe budden is cool with the murder inc camp. Budden just made a song with a bunch of subliminal disses aimed at 50. it came out like 2 days after the issue of xxl with 50 on the cover smokin the cigar came out. Because 50 was in charge of that issue and in the "Step Up Your Game" Part in the magazine (Which they use a whack line someone Said) 50 chose "We pump diesel and i ain; talkin bout jeans and sneakers" From Focus. And Also joe Budden (Along With Caddillac Tah) appeard on Black Childs "A Warriors Words" For a freestyle Session.

good points.

Damien
11-03-2003, 06:18 PM
Yes that is true that Joe Budden is on that Black Child mixtape. I figured, since Joe Budden has been with Def Jam for a long time and has been on many soundtracks, perhaps that could be Joe Budden in the Ja Rule video. Good thing it is, I was so curious. I didn't think of buy Joe Budden's debut but I didn't. I won't either, I'll get it downloaded though. I like that Joe Budden is with Murder Inc! 8)