PDA

View Full Version : 50 in Concert

Dermo
10-01-2003, 02:14 PM
I went to see 50 in concert on Mon night and man was he off the hook it was fuckin amazin he really knows how to put on a show. He played his album plus alot of disses to Ja he started the show dissin MI and he told d crowd to put tere middle finger in d air and say Fuck Murder INc and i was d only 1 who didnt id say i just shouted its MI for life and my girlfreind just looked at me and laughed. He done a tribute to Pac and Biggie as well. Fabolous supported and was brilliant as well.

GUNS
10-28-2003, 10:28 AM
yeah , funny

well , i know that he was in Amsterdam (a Big City in The Netherlands) , but i didnt went to go there , becouse , i didnt had moeney to buy the ticket , and i just dont like to go to Concerts ( well i,m a fan of eminem&50 , but that doesn,t mean that i go to a Concert)

well

i just pict up a News Topic on a Site , and 50&G Unit r coming back in Europe to do a New Show in 2004 !! (Early 2004)

Damien
10-28-2003, 05:21 PM
Heck I wouldn't go to a 50 Cent concert. But hey,
50 Cent is sorta cool. I wonder what if must have
felt like, if 50 Cent said "Fuck Murder Inc" I would
leave the concert. I wouldn't be able to take it.

ShadowsAngel
10-29-2003, 05:02 AM
well . . . on decemba 5th 50 will be here in melbourne. i got invited to go but i definately wont. if he said fuck murda inc i'll prolly leave too.

Dermo
10-29-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by 2 GUNS UP
yeah , funny

well , i know that he was in Amsterdam (a Big City in The Netherlands) , but i didnt went to go there , becouse , i didnt had moeney to buy the ticket , and i just dont like to go to Concerts ( well i,m a fan of eminem&50 , but that doesn,t mean that i go to a Concert)

well

i just pict up a News Topic on a Site , and 50&G Unit r coming back in Europe to do a New Show in 2004 !! (Early 2004)

some1 said that to me the day after the concert i was like nah thay wont b back but if they playin Dublin again ill probly go.

As for the whole fuck Murda Inc i didnt really care cause i was expecting it and just said Its Murda 4 life.

Damien
10-29-2003, 06:34 PM
If I was at that Concert - I would say

" FUCK G-UNIT - FUCK 50 CENT - FUCK EMINEM - FUCK YOU! "

D-Tox
10-30-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by btyjeski
50 Cent is sorta cool.

Jeski I JUST finished reading a post where you said "I hate 50 to the core"

ShadowsAngel
10-30-2003, 02:35 AM
If I was at that Concert - I would say

" FUCK G-UNIT - FUCK 50 CENT - FUCK EMINEM - FUCK YOU! "

with them 50 and shady fans there?? i think that suicidal

Dermo
10-30-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by D-Tox

50 Cent is sorta cool.

Jeski I JUST finished reading a post where you said "I hate 50 to the core"

LOL i just read that too hey B make up ur mind.

Damien
10-30-2003, 12:30 PM
Time... lol

I checked this post when I started, and then as I
started to read other posts I changed my mind.
Over time on being on the forum I went from 50
Cent is okay to I hate 50 Cent to the core. It was
just a time thing, I was on for 2 hours yesterday.

I HATE 50 CENT!!!!

rule tha man
12-19-2003, 03:55 AM
i hate 50 cent now 2 g shity unit is shit and so is 50 man he reckons he's good why dont he make good music he's jus a smartass like dissin every cunt he's got nottin man like thingy said fuck eminem fuck 50 and g unit