PDA

View Full Version : "Dial M for Murder"

Damien
09-30-2003, 08:18 PM
There is an unreleased Murder Inc Mixtape that Nas made with the Inc. Although he didn't join the label, he did rap a few rhymes for Murder Inc. Only "The Pledge (Remix)" was out for the public. I guess Nas & Ja Rule were suppose to drop an album together. Well, they didn't complete enough tracks for an album or mixtape, but they did make this small mixtape.
Some guy I know is talking to me and he told me that he owns a mixtape called, "Dial M for Murder." Come to find out he is a friend of Nas. He can't put it online but he sent me one of the songs. ("Murder Kings") He said this one song can be put online as long as not many people find out. I have no idea how to put it on the net, so I might not be able to. But eventually, I will. Anyway, this is the tracklisting of the mixtape... "Dial M for Murder"

1. "The Next Murderer" - Ja Rule & Nas
2. "Blood Dripping" - Ja Rule & Nas
3. "Rain On Murder" - Ja Rule & Nas
4. "Heaven Cries" - Ja Rule & Nas ft. Ashanti, Scarface
5. "Long Gone" - Ja Rule ft. Charli Baltimore
6. "The Axe of Merc" - Ja Rule & Nas ft. Young Merc
7. "The Deadly Rain" - Ja Rule ft. Black Child
8. "War Till Death" - Nas ft. Caddillac Tah
9. "I'm A Murderer" - Ja Rule
10. "Go To Sleep" - Nas
11. "Murder Kings" - Ja Rule & Nas

Well, I think this is great! And the best part is that it is true!!! I hope I can get "Murder Kings" online for you guys to here. "Murder Kings" is one of the best tracks, and I am getting help to put it somewhere on the net. Hope you guys are shocked.

Murda4Life
10-01-2003, 12:36 AM

Rolfsma
10-01-2003, 08:59 AM
Yeah, I wanna hear that too. I was wondering when Nas would do another song with the Inc, but het made a whole mixtape. Coz, on the VMA's of 2002 Nas said he would join MI in 2003. So I was happy as shi :P But then it turned out that he only would do some remixes, but I've never seen/heard another song as The Pledge RMX, so I was wondering what happened with the Idea of Nas & The Inc.

Btw, where the fuck is everyone?

Dermo
10-01-2003, 01:57 PM
Nas never said he was joinin Gotti tried to get him to join but it took him long enough to sort out his problems with Sony and he has his own label IllWill records.

BTW were the fuck hav i been out havin a fuckin brilliant time wit my bit on d side that was over from England for a few days.

Damien
10-01-2003, 06:29 PM
Well, my friend ( Who is a Nas Fanatic) sent a CD with only the track "Murder Kings" on it. I don't know how to put it from my CD to the computer online. But, I have a friend if he coperates with me everything will work out I pray.

Anyway, didn't Nas say he was like 90% sure he would join. Yeah i know he never did join but he must have recorded or something with them. Nas might have recorded the raps for the 11 tracks at Columbia records or where ever he produces his music. I think you can tell that they didn't have to be in the same studio to recorded that song, Murder Kings, but I am not sure about the others.

I am really lucky if I can even put it online, because of the legal things. Murder Kings reminds me of State 2 State by Ja Rule & Black Child, but much better.

Also, do you guys might know where I found out that Ja Rule & Nas would drop a album together if Nas joined. I remember reading it somewhere, but can't remember.

Rolfsma
10-02-2003, 05:22 AM
You can have read it anywhere. It is said in RadioShows, it was on the net and so on. What Irv wanted was that when Nas joined, Ja and Nas would drop their albums on the same day. There would be a big advertisement campaign, and then both album's would be platinum in no time. But Nas didn't join, the albums didn't come out on the same day, and Ja didn't sold much copy's op The Last Tempation...

Dermo
10-02-2003, 03:04 PM
Gotti thinks he can sign any1 and do anyting but he doesnt get anywere. What happened to d world Tour all d movies he wanted 2 do. MJ signin and every1 else.

Damien
10-02-2003, 08:44 PM
Murder Inc has seemed to not be as cool anymore. That is what I think. It does look like Ja Rule will turn around and everyone will love him again.

But, I just got a message sent from that Nas guy I got "Murder Kings" from.

One, he said I shouldn't bother putting the track even on here because of the legal stuff involved. At first it seemed like it was okay to throw this track on the web, but he told me I shouldn't be. So, I can't put the track online. But I am not even sure how to put a song from a burned "copied" cd on to the computer anyway. So, maybe if I can talk it into him I can play maybe 30 seconds.

I am still suprised that Nas did that many tracks with Murder Inc. Then again it has been quoted that Irv Gotti has all kinds of tracks on mixtapes that is at the Murder Inc Headquarters and it is safely kept there. That would have been cooling Nas dropping a Murder Inc album.

Dermo
10-03-2003, 01:29 PM
I got a mixtape called Bad Doggs PT.18 it has different artists on it and some disses from 50 and Ja. Plus tere is a song on it from Blackchild called Bang Bang its brilliant.

Damien
10-04-2003, 05:39 PM
I love that song from Black Child, Bang Bang Bang. It is way off the hook!! What is up with this song I found out about called, "Your Fucking With a Thug" by Caddillac Tah. I saw it at rapnewsdirect.com and I found out it was some 50 Cent diss track and I also found out that it was a diss track that is suppose to be released on Pov City Hustla.