PDA

View Full Version : Farewell

Damien
09-25-2003, 04:30 PM
Goodbye Everyone. Even though this isn't Murder Inc News, I decided to put this here. This is the last time I will be on this forum. I might come here a month from now, but beside something like that, I will no longer be on this forum. I have had a lot of fun talking with you guys, and if certain people still want to contact me, I my email is ladylove_sapphire@yahoo.com . I love all you people and I'm glad I was on here as much as I was.

It is 3:30 right now (for me) with in the next ten minutes I will email certain people. Please all members (especialy online) wait..

Dermo
09-25-2003, 04:33 PM
B fuck that why u leavin email me and tell me. Im not movin this tread cause its important.

Damien
09-25-2003, 04:49 PM
You sound really angry. I just don't feel like spending all my time here. (a lot said in PM i sent you) Anyway, I just don't fell like coming here. Maybe when Charli's album comes out I might get the Murder Inc music flowing in my blood again and I will come on here. I want my msn group to be more active.

Rolfsma
09-25-2003, 04:53 PM
Damn, 2 bad u'r leaving. I tried to put u in my MSN list, but you haven't give me a .net passport email adress, so I can't put u in my MSN list...

Dermo
09-25-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by btyjeski
You sound really angry. I just don't feel like spending all my time here. (a lot said in PM i sent you) Anyway, I just don't fell like coming here. Maybe when Charli's album comes out I might get the Murder Inc music flowing in my blood again and I will come on here. I want my msn group to be more active.

Yeh im angry but its also just d way i am and talk. But im goin offline now and when i come back on in a cuple of days well see talk to u B and email me or sumtim.

Damien
09-25-2003, 05:33 PM
Rolfsma, what is your msn group?? Again, my net passport is incmurderous@yahoo.com, but my email is ladylove_sapphire@yahoo.com.

Rolfsma
09-26-2003, 09:19 AM
I meant, that I couldn't put you in my MSN Messenger list, bit now with the other email adress it did work :)

MurdaIncChick
09-26-2003, 11:45 AM
I don't get it I thought you said this was your favourite forum at one time. Well anyway hope you come back soon 8)

Damien
09-26-2003, 08:28 PM
Well, someone convinced me to stay! Guess I ain't leaving for a while after all. 8)

Dermo
09-28-2003, 12:15 PM
Sorry B your 5mins of fame are up im movin the tread now cause its not MI news.

Charli_Fan01
10-01-2003, 10:46 PM
WOW! I havent been here in a while,so much to catch up on. Y you leaving btyjeski? Well if i dont talk to you, i guess i will talk to you some other point and time. Caio! it was nice meeting you!
Dermo sorry for bringin back up the topic,But im done with what i had to say So you guys can continue with the MI news, and if i find out any ill keep ya informed! :)) Sorry for interupting!

Dermo
10-02-2003, 03:13 PM
Hey charli the tread is still active it was orig in the MI news section and i left it tere for a while then moved but dont worry he aint leavin i sorted him out.

Charli_Fan01
10-02-2003, 10:45 PM
Alright cool, thanx for fillin me in Dermo. I was confused.

Damien
10-04-2003, 06:40 PM
I have realized I can't leave you guys. I love you guys too much!! You guys are my online family.

D-Tox
10-08-2003, 04:47 AM
Yo jeski i know we havnt got along very much but dont go leaving.
Charli_fan i am like you lol, i havnt been on for a few weeks and i got ALOT of catchin up to do.

Damien
10-08-2003, 06:20 PM
You know I ain't leaving now! lol , right? Anyway, I decided I was going to leave because it was too boring and I was too busy!! (no offense guys) and then I smacked myself in the face with Dermo's help and I decided to stay! lol I hope that we can be better friends this time around D-Tox. 8)