PDA

View Full Version : Stand Up

Damien
09-20-2003, 08:00 PM
"Stand Up" Charli Baltimore ft. Ghost FaceKillah

This video is really cool! I saw it on MTV Jams today. I think CHarli looks cool with the fur coat and hanging out in the streets.

Charli_Fan01
09-21-2003, 01:08 PM
That sounds cool! I wanna see it!

Damien
10-04-2003, 06:51 PM
They are showing this video it least twice a week. It is shocking me! I think that "The Diary" is coming out soon because this video is being played like a sort of new video on MTV Jams.

Dermo
10-05-2003, 02:26 PM
Well The Reign vid is gettin played everywere here now for sum reason 3channels have bought it. And its gettin me back into the last Temptation but still dont like mesmerize.

Damien
10-05-2003, 02:49 PM
I am digging Last Temptation for some wierd reason to, except "Pop Niggaz, Mesmerize & Emerica" but the whole album is like when it just released to me again.

Which station/channel & show was "Murder Reigns" on?? Is it an MTV show or some Ireland Music station?

Dermo
10-05-2003, 02:58 PM
MTV Base Kiss and Channel U are all showin it now its weird.

Damien
10-05-2003, 03:12 PM
What's MTV Base Kiss? The main MTV channel or a show?

Dermo
10-05-2003, 03:13 PM
Base is just urban music channel and Kiss is another channel.

Damien
10-05-2003, 03:33 PM
Okay I got it. So what show does MTV show "Murder Reigns" on??? Is it just hte morning video thing?

Dermo
10-06-2003, 09:41 AM
No u got it wrong, tere is mtv which is shit and shows nomusic just the osbournes and cribs all day. Then tere is another myv channel called mtv hits which plays all pop songs. Then tere is mtv2 which is just rock. Then tere is mtv base which is mtv's urban music channel which shows videos all day and programs on rap artists- this is d mtv channel that shows murder reigns along with a seperate channel Kiss and another Channel U.

Can u understand all that.

Damien
10-06-2003, 06:38 PM
Yeah I got that. First you didn't put commas inbetween and then you didn't explain what that mtv station was. You almost made me think MTV Jams was that rap station, but MTV Jams also plays Raggae and R&B/Soul beside a lot of hiphop. I wish i had MTV Base. I got it all!

Go to Exclusive Pictures in Picture Gallery on here? There is the Murder Reigns single there. I have another picture but that URL doesn't work.