PDA

View Full Version : 50 cent' shooting, who did it?

murda_murda
09-16-2003, 08:37 PM
yall know that 50cent was on hot97, and dissed lil kim, shyne, and joe budden. he dissed kim for whining about him not planning on making a video for 'magic stick.' he dissed shyne, for what i beleive is bcuz of irv gotti's attempt to free him from jail and sign him to murder inc records, although, i think 50's reason was shyne being a sub-par mc, something along those lines. he dissed joe budden (who threw an indirect diss to 50, in a freestyle). 50 cent dissed joe for having a weak crew(musically), the a-team

around 15minutes later, in new jersey, at his hotel, shots were fired, 50 was not hit, he left the scene, ja rule happened to be a few blocks away filiming a new movie ("the cookout," with queen latifah)

i know yall know this, and it is old news, but who do u think set the hit on 50:
lil kim (i doubt it)
shyne (probably was unaware of it, considering he is in jail)
joe budden (could be, new jersey is home for joe budden)
ja rule (i highly think so, bcuz of the ongoing beef, and ja was in town and could have planned it, especially after d.o.'s death - r.i.p.)
it could have also been benzino, a 50cent hater, a ja rule fan, or a beef that we do not know of, what yall think, who done it??

if ja did it, would u lose respect for him, bcuz instead of going at 50, 1 on 1, or confronting him, he sent a hitman

Da66 EmerGe
09-17-2003, 11:03 AM
It wasnt fuckin kim or budden-it could have been sum1 from murder inc. but id ont know-but those peeps u said wuz bullshit-shyne wouldnt know i diont think-he wouldnt do that when hes already in jail.

Rolfsma
09-17-2003, 11:33 AM
It could have been anyone, there are probally many peepz who hate him enough to kill him. It doesn't have to be some1 of MI...

Sweetest Thing
09-18-2003, 12:41 AM
the shooter might have something to do with shyne. he's connected and i dont think he'll let a snitch diss him

MurdaIncChick
09-18-2003, 04:13 PM
Or it could of been drug related I have know clue but I doubt Ja or Joe had anything to do with it just cuz they know better.

Dermo
09-18-2003, 04:36 PM
^yeh who says it has to b an artist he dissed.

Tracey
09-18-2003, 08:32 PM
I doubt anyone of them

MurdaIncChick
09-20-2003, 10:54 AM
Yeh me too