PDA

View Full Version : Grand Finale

Damien
09-12-2003, 07:40 PM
I finally saw this video, DMX with Method Man, Nas, & Ja Rule. This video was on the DMX Artist Collection on MTV2 and I love this song/video. 8)

Charli_Fan01
09-13-2003, 09:22 AM
Havnt herd of it.

MurdaIncChick
09-13-2003, 11:37 AM
Really I'm so jealous!!! I wanna see that one. How was the video can ya tell me about it?

Dermo
09-13-2003, 01:40 PM
Ja is on a motorbike apping thats all in that vid. plus i only recently seen can i get a by Jay and Ja i love that song and d vid is cool.

Damien
09-14-2003, 08:50 PM
Yeah I know, but you gotta think of the entire video. It does suck Ja RUle doesn't have a long time.

It starts with DMX saying a little something, then Method Man has a pretty long rap. He is in a car driving somewhere are there is all kinds of stuff happening. The scene is dark, at night, and everything is rusted, it is like the four are having a "good" time late in NY. Then something wierd happens and Nas starts rapping. (or it is the other way around) Nas is cool in the video. Then Ja Rule is riding his bike and DMX starts to rap. That is more the description of the song but hte video is Hot! It reminds me of the video, "Can I Get A.." u kow, Jay Z ft. Amil & Ja Rule.

Charli_Fan01
09-14-2003, 09:02 PM
cool, now i wanna see it!