PDA

View Full Version : New Ja Rule Lp Droppin November 4Th

Murda4Life
09-11-2003, 12:27 AM
Guess Ja changed his mind hes droppin a full Lp instead of an Ep so he might not be droppin VVV 2 next year

If both factions' release dates hold, Ja Rule and 50 Cent will be going head to head one more time. This go-round however, the winner will be decided by first-week numbers on the albums chart.

A spokesperson for Rule says that he has decided to set November 4 as the release date for his next project, which coincides with the G-Unit's release of Beg for Mercy (see "50 Cent, G-Unit Plan To Make Fans Beg For Mercy On New LP").

Details about Ja's project, including whether or not he picked the November 4 release date to compete with 50, are still unavailable, but his rep also says that the Murder Inc. hitmaker has now chosen to record a full-length album instead of an EP. It is also not known if he still intends to drop his proposed double LP next year (see "Ja Rule To Release New, Harder-Edged EP, LP; Will Launch Clothing Line").

The slated LP will be named Blood of My Eye, which pays tribute to one of Ja Rule's favorite books, "Blood in My Eye" by activist George L. Jackson. Jackson was killed in San Quentin prison in 1971, a few days before he finished writing his book.

Ja hasn't picked his first single yet, but two cuts are in the running, "Crow" and "Clap Back."

mtv.com

Rolfsma
09-11-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Murda4Life

If both factions' release dates hold, Ja Rule and 50 Cent will be going head to head one more time. This go-round however, the winner will be decided by first-week numbers on the albums chart.

That's some dangerous shit he's doing if you ask me... At least, he got my support, I'm sure I will buy the album the first day it come's out...

Dermo
09-11-2003, 03:31 PM
well im not happy i think he should of stuck to his original plans and should release the EP and then the double LP nxt year but i bet Def Jam have told him it has to b released this year thats what they did with The Last Temptation.

MurdaIncChick
09-11-2003, 03:46 PM
Wow that's brave.Yeah of course he got my support too If I had the money I'd buy 10 copys!!!

Dermo
09-11-2003, 03:51 PM
he still has my support i just prfared the other option.

k_kiss
09-11-2003, 04:56 PM
umm..so its gonna b a full LP now...but will this b his last album......or will he still release double LP in 2004?

ShadowsAngel
09-12-2003, 07:39 AM
i rekon its a wrong move too. he should take his time and hit 50 hard.
either way im with ja

Charli_Fan01
09-12-2003, 01:00 PM
either way im looking forward to both those albums!!!! ;) :)

Charli_Fan01
09-12-2003, 01:01 PM
Ja's albums that is!

Damien
09-12-2003, 06:39 PM
I know I read that at MTV. I am so excited. I am ready for a new Ja Rule album that is like Venni Vetti Vecci. I am bouncing off the walls! I am buying that damn album on November 4th and I won't buy G-Unit only because I don't care for 50 Cent anymore and he is mean to Ja Rule. (I don't like Young Buck, that other guy is okay though) 8)

Da66 EmerGe
09-12-2003, 10:17 PM
Yeah, nobody can hold ja down- im'a by dat album on da first fuikkin day.. oncwe he retires i will have all his albumz, fuck 50, hes a bitch and a snitch...

Da66 EmerGe
09-12-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by k_kiss
umm..so its gonna b a full LP now...but will this b his last album......or will he still release double LP in 2004?

Nah didnt u read tha source wit ja awhile back-he said he doesnt think he really wants to retire anymore....

MurdaIncChick
09-13-2003, 11:09 AM
Yeah he's not retiring anymore...thank god!!

Murda4Life
09-13-2003, 03:18 PM
lol I just read G Unit just pushed there CD back to Nov 18 looks like they dont wanna go head to head

k_kiss
09-13-2003, 03:21 PM
lol./..dat sux.....ja will prolyl keep pushin bacc his release dates..to match theirs....have u herd jas song..called clap back?...cuz i cant find it on kazaa..n i cant find it on ares.....so i was wonderin if someone can post a link or sumfin..so i cna hear it

Dermo
09-13-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Murda4Life
lol I just read G Unit just pushed there CD back to Nov 18 looks like they dont wanna go head to head

brilliant i hope they both keep pushing it back to d same date.

MurdaIncChick
09-13-2003, 05:01 PM
I haven't heard Clap back.Is it good? what am I saying of course it's good It's Ja Rule!!!
But I don't want Ja's album push back that means I have to wait even longer!

Rolfsma
09-13-2003, 05:17 PM
But if he destroys G-Unit with it, it's ok with me :]

Damien
09-14-2003, 12:59 PM
That is soo cool! That means that 50 Cent is afraid of Ja Rule cause he pushed it back, I think. Anyway, that kinda sucks though since it is on Nov. 18. Alicia Keys is releasing an album that day. Two cds on the same day to buy, i've boughten 4 on the same day, but, I am going shopping before that and I will spend like, all my cash, so I hope I have the cash to get those two. But not G-Unit's!

Damien
09-14-2003, 01:00 PM
There is another track called "Crow"

k_kiss
09-14-2003, 02:12 PM
ooooooooooo so he has another track called crow???...wen i was first reasdin it..i thot it was a spellin mistake.......o well...we can obviously c dat 50 is affraid of ja..if he gonna push bacc his albm..may b ppl r startin to realize..dat 50 aint tha tuff gangsta..dat they thot he was.....

MurdaIncChick
09-14-2003, 04:14 PM
I think It is just misspelt

murda_murda
09-14-2003, 06:48 PM
btyjeski -- 50 wouldnt push back the g unit album bcuz of ja rule, 50cent would blow ja rule away with album sales, bcuz he has the majority of hip hop fans behind him, it was probably just a financial situation

smart move by the rule though, showing he can step to 50cent, he'll have to have a blazing first single to compete with the g unit album

k_kiss
09-14-2003, 10:28 PM
not relle..tha hip hop comunity is now startin to get tired of 50..n he is gettin many beefs among rappers..so ppl r startint o fade away frum 50..ja has to hit him hard..in one more diss track..and he mite b on top once more...if he releases crwon as a first signle..he will do great wid tha public