PDA

View Full Version : Gunnz Proof

Damien
09-06-2003, 08:16 PM
Gunnz is signed to Murder Inc Records.
It says on the song credits for, "U Say I Say" on Chapter II -
Gunnz Appears Courtesy of Murder Inc Records.

(of Murder Inc Records) makes it proof that he is signed on the label.

Also, Ashanti mentions in her thank yous,

"Caddy, Black Child, Chuck, DO, Merc, Bumps, Gunnz, yall about to shine! Love yall."

also meaning that he is on the label because she is thanking all the Murder Inc artists.

k_kiss
09-07-2003, 12:16 AM
das pretty good...i actually think dat tha future of MI...will b blackchild....caddy is ite to...but i think black child and Charlie baltimore....

Dermo
09-08-2003, 04:35 PM
no offence jeksi but didnt i tell u he was signed to MI after i read d chapII credits.

murda_murda
09-09-2003, 05:15 PM
thats true btyjeski, good lookin

Dermo
09-09-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by murda_murda
thats true btyjeski, good lookin

whats so good bout that its basic fuckin info that i gave him and another person who was on here for a while and now bout a month later posts it up again and starts askin for praise thats shit man.

Spoonie Luv
09-09-2003, 06:35 PM
jet ski has this thing about posting as much as he can dermo.

this is old news though i agree with you, anyone can READ.

Dermo
09-10-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Spoonie Luv
jet ski has this thing about posting as much as he can dermo.

this is old news though i agree with you, anyone can READ.

yep.

Damien
09-12-2003, 07:22 PM
Oh no, I totally forgot that you did. I thought that we ended it being unsure or not, I just forgot! Man, don't be saying that kinda shit guys until I say what is really up. Don't go assuming I did that for just more posts. I ain't that crazy anymore now that I am just stickin with btyjeski.

Dermo
09-13-2003, 01:24 PM
we ended up with me telling u gunnz was from MI which i got from the booklet. and said glad we unconfussed ourselfs.