PDA

View Full Version : D.o. Cannon Killed Last Night!!

Murda4Life
09-05-2003, 08:27 AM
Dam this is fucked up D.O. Cannon was killed last night got shot 2 times in the chest it was on the news

R . I . P.

D-Tox
09-05-2003, 08:44 AM
serious??
Peace out to another
fallen brother

R.I.P

Murda4Life
09-05-2003, 10:11 AM
(Jamaica-WABC, September 5, 2003) ? There is a murder mystery in Queens after a young rapper has been shot to death. The 26-year-old male was gunned down just before midnight in Jamaica.

"D.O. Cannon" was certainly not a household name. His career was just beginning as a rapper. He had just been signed to Murder Inc. Cannon, also known as Gerard Fields, was gunned down on last night on 177th street in Jamaica, Queens. He was shot three times. He was shot twice in the chest and once in the leg. A friend rushed him to the hospital but it was too late.

D.O Cannon rapped with a the rap label Murder Inc, which is the subject of a federal investigation of the rap industry. Police are looking into a possible connection between the murder of D.O. Cannon and Monday night's murder of a man linked to rapper 50 cent.

There is a very public and on-going feud between Murder Inc. and 50-cent. For those who knew, D.O. Cannon, they say he was not a guy out for trouble.

Safare Sey, Victim's Friend: "That was my friend. He was a good guy. He was not doing anything wrong."

Police have made no arrests in the Monday night murder and they have made no arrests in this case either. Police have very little to go on in terms of a suspect. However, they do know that a man in grey sweatsuit was seen running away from the scene of the shooting.

Dermo
09-05-2003, 01:43 PM
Shit that is bolloxed i fuckin hate when people die let alone sum1 from Mi D.O man Rest In Peace. Lets hope he got some studio time when he was alive and Gotti can release a Ep or full Lp. :(

Rolfsma
09-05-2003, 03:25 PM
R.I.P. :(

MurdaIncChick
09-05-2003, 03:47 PM
Oh my god thats horrible :( does anyone have a picture of cannon I don't know what he looks like..

Rolfsma
09-05-2003, 04:33 PM
http://www.defjam.com/murderinc/wanted/poster_cannon.gif

k_kiss
09-05-2003, 05:45 PM
:( dam yo..dat relle suks....do u guys actually tink dat 50 did it..cuz if he did..den sum action will b taken by tha inc

Damien
09-05-2003, 09:27 PM
Okay, first, was he killed in New York (the state) or Jamacia, (the country) I heard of Jamacia being around New York City, but, clear me up on this!

Anyway, I am so shocked! It is scary reading this, I just about had my heart jump out of my body. I am going to make something that will be for D.O. Cannons. It really makes me said, what is going to happen to hte Young Merc & D.O. Cannons album? I really wanted that. They had to have recorded more than three tracks together. I hope they itleast release another small mixtape or something!

In All Loving Peace - Gerard Fields

k_kiss
09-05-2003, 09:56 PM
from wat i understand ..he was shoot at jamaica queens....wich is a street in NYC

Damien
09-05-2003, 10:22 PM
Oh okay, that makes sense.

Spoonie Luv
09-05-2003, 10:37 PM
thats a damn shame, D.O had potential and was awesome in the tracks he featured in.

btyjeski show some respect, its D.O CANNON
not Cannons, ive told you before.

God Bless The Dead

Dermo
09-06-2003, 03:59 PM
^u think hed even see that in the actual story.

Charli_Fan01
09-06-2003, 04:45 PM
Thats so sad! ;(

Damien
09-06-2003, 08:12 PM
It doesn't make a difference if you add an s or not. It says on the back of the album, Irv Gotti Presents the Remixes, D.O. Cannons. It doesn't make a difference. I am still right. I got to what it mentions on the album because it is after the website was made. So he could have changed it with an s at the end. So look at the back of that album and don't fucking tell me I am wrong again! X( 8)

Spoonie Luv
09-07-2003, 03:42 AM
ok btykeski, sorry.
here is the track contents scanned from the back cover of IRV GOTTI PRESENTS THE REMIXES so everyone can see for themselves that you were right.

looking at the featuring artists for the tracks
"IM SO HAPPY REMIX"
"HARD LIVIN'"
and
"WE DEM BOYZ (LETS RIDE)"
we can all see that btyjeski was right saying his name was D.O CANNONS

sorry bout that man. it obviously is not D.O CANNON

D-Tox
09-07-2003, 06:51 AM
Looks like Jeski was wrong from wat i read from that picture, I see D.O Cannon NO S

Spoonie Luv
09-07-2003, 06:55 AM
yeah i know. but lets just go with him and say he's right. i dont want him to get upset again. he might "hurt me".

D-Tox
09-07-2003, 07:19 AM
yea we best be carefull, jeski is a queer and he might try to fuck our asses

Charli_Fan01
09-07-2003, 10:23 AM
Okay! so back on the topic, its so sad ;( R.I.P. D.O Cannon.

MurdaIncChick
09-07-2003, 11:26 AM
He had a son too :( I feel even worse knowing that.

Rolfsma
09-07-2003, 12:16 PM
Yeah, it's a damn shame the boy hasto live with the fact that his father was murderd...

Charli_Fan01
09-07-2003, 02:22 PM
awww that is so sad. His poor kid and family, they must be having a real hard time right now.

ShadowsAngel
09-08-2003, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by D-Tox
yea we best be carefull, jeski is a queer and he might try to fuck our asses

lol thats fuckin mean.

D.O Cannon has son?? shit thats fucked up killin a man wit a family. my deepest sorrows go to them.

D-Tox
09-08-2003, 04:02 AM
Hey it aint mean, if Jeski is gonna tell the who forum that he is Bi he should be able to put up with comments like that.

Yea its sad about D.O Cannon's son.
Will Murder Inc stick by his family yall think? I hope they do.

I hope they find the bitch who killed him.

Do yall want 50 Cent dead? i Dont like 50 Cent. But yall are sayin its fucked up how a guy can kill a man with a family, well 50 Cent also has a son. His son is in the Wanksta video, playin with the wanksta doll.

Dermo
09-08-2003, 04:27 PM
I dont want 50 to die but i want the dude that shot D O either killed or serverly battered then left to rot in jail. But yeh its Do Cannon not Cannons.

Murda4Life
09-08-2003, 08:01 PM
50 aint do it I was readin there sayin DO might of been shot in revenge for some guy he tried to shoot a week eailer the incedient was never reported tho

And1_Baller
09-08-2003, 08:27 PM
It is sad he had a son, no one should have to die, rest in peace D.O Cannon.

In the words of another fallen soldier, Live by the gun die by the gun.

Rolfsma
09-09-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by D-Tox

Do yall want 50 Cent dead? i Dont like 50 Cent. But yall are sayin its fucked up how a guy can kill a man with a family, well 50 Cent also has a son. His son is in the Wanksta video, playin with the wanksta doll.

That's true. I don't like him, but I don't think he should be killed. If he's just murdered by words that's enough. But, when he killes Ja, I don't give a fuck about him anymore and then he can be killed if you ask me.

murda_murda
09-09-2003, 05:02 PM
too bad he didnt get to release an album, and didnt get some fame and all of that,

jamaica ave. is a street in queens, new york, where jamaicans live obviously, it is a very rough neighborhood, it seems like people get murdered every day. yall know what im saying rite?

r.i.p. d.o. cannon

Charli_Fan01
09-09-2003, 10:29 PM
Its such a sad Topic. Like honestly what do people get out of killing other people?Lik honestly.

Damien
09-12-2003, 07:29 PM
That album back is fucking shit!!!!! You probably changed that background! I know I am right! Is that Edited, cause I own the Parental Advisory CD, and it does say D.O. Cannons, you changed it or something! I know I am right. You guys are mother fuckers for saying I am wrong! Go to a CD store and see it for your self! Damn I wish I had a scanner right now! (Dermo, don't you have that album? Aren't I right)

Da66 EmerGe
09-12-2003, 09:24 PM
....i know whoever shot him had a connection wit g-unti, this shits goin to far-keep all da beef in the raps

Charli_Fan01
09-13-2003, 09:35 AM
oh...

Dermo
09-13-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by btyjeski
That album back is fucking shit!!!!! You probably changed that background! I know I am right! Is that Edited, cause I own the Parental Advisory CD, and it does say D.O. Cannons, you changed it or something! I know I am right. You guys are mother fuckers for saying I am wrong! Go to a CD store and see it for your self! Damn I wish I had a scanner right now! (Dermo, don't you have that album? Aren't I right)

OK i checked my album and it says D.O Cannons, and i listened to the INC album and Gotti calls him by both Cannon and Cannnons so mayb it doesnt matter.

Charli_Fan01
09-14-2003, 09:12 PM
cool cool, so then no one is really wrong if he went by both

murdahdownass
09-19-2003, 11:50 AM
;(this judt cant happening;(....im still waiting for someone who can tell me that this all was just a SICK joke...or someone who can wake me up and tell me that this is just a NITEMARE;( but i guess that it wont happen;(the killer will pay for itX(