Was on Flavor Unit(as member of Almighty RSO)- Result DROPPED
Was on RCA (as member of Almighty RSO )- Result DROPPED
Was on Rap A Lot (as member of Almighty RSO)- Result DROPPED
Was on Restless (as member of Made Men)- Result DROPPED
Was on Def Jam (as member of Hangmen 3)- Result DROPPED
Was on Interscope (as member of Hangmen 3)- Result DROPPED
Was on Motown- Result DROPPED
Was on Elekta Result DROPPED

i got that from the deathrow forum, some guy posted all that, do u think benzino is a good business decision?

i think he isn't, he may be well recognized but he is very much hated and has a very very bad track record as u can see, then again it could enforce the alliance between the inc and the source mag.

what yall think

Damien
09-04-2003, 08:56 PM
It is like I said before, some people said Benzino on the inc would be hot, so I said whatever. I hate Benzino, I download two tracks, one with Black Child & one with Caddillac Tah. I think it was Black Child, but Caddy for sure. I hated those songs. I hope Benzino doesn't drop an album with Murder Inc. I saw a video, he sucks!

k_kiss
09-04-2003, 11:36 PM
to me..benzino is actually good..its juss..he CANT MAKE DISS TRACKS..like his rap style...rellle suks.....i hope he does drop a album wid tha inc.....cuz he can actually make good party songs..and hes not relle soft either

ShadowsAngel
09-05-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by k_kiss
to me..benzino is actually good..its juss..he CANT MAKE DISS TRACKS..like his rap style...rellle suks.....i hope he does drop a album wid tha inc.....cuz he can actually make good party songs..and hes not relle soft either

yeah dats wat i think of benzino

Damien
09-05-2003, 09:34 PM
Well, I don't know Benzino as an artist, so I can only judge from the little i've seen & heard.

murda_murda
09-09-2003, 05:09 PM
i think zino makes hot party songs, i recommend downloading"

Benzino - Rock The Party
Benzino - Boottee (remix)

Benzino - Would You (rap love song, similar to "21 questions"
Benzino - Falling Down (50 cent diss track)

he is okay now that i am hearing his songs

GUNS
10-23-2003, 04:02 PM
Benzino ?? Dont Make me Laugh

he,s the Worst MC in The World

now i know that eminem hates him (i feel you Em !!!)

Damien
10-23-2003, 06:35 PM
Fuck Benzino beats is the crap that comes out of my ass!!! Anyway, I downloaded "Gangsta's Touch" Benzino ft. Caddillac Tah and that song sucked shit!