PDA

View Full Version : keepin it real

binarymarauder
09-04-2003, 10:34 AM
yea right .. what ever happened to freedom of speech ?

The registration and use of this forum is completely free for you. Press "Accept" if you agree with the rules mentioned below. You will then be able to register.

Even though Administrators and Moderators from Murder Inc. Online try to delete or edit all the unwanted posts, it is impossible for them to check all the posts. All the posts express the opinion of the author, the owners of Murder Inc. Online and WoltLab GbR (developers of wBB) cannot be held responsible for the content of those posts.

By registering, you agree not to post messages that are vulgar, impolite, disrespectful or that express (extreme) political views or (verbal) law offences.

Additionally, the Administrators and Moderators of this board can edit or even delete your account for any reason.

Enjoy your stay at Murder Inc. Online!

Damien
09-04-2003, 08:51 PM
Why in the world did you post that? We don't care!

All I know, I do check every message, and I don't just delete people. And I let people speak their opinons and if they believe this then so be it. I won't delete some person who posts 4 threads about hating Murder Inc, half will ignore it anyway. If it happens twice, well then he is waisting his time and I would then let him go!

Welcome! 8)

binarymarauder
09-05-2003, 01:43 AM
so then i won't be banned for asking
wtf is up with ja taking a temper tantrum
and smashin the smash smash outta some
DJ's equipment from South Africa for supposedly
playing a 50Cent song ??!

ShadowsAngel
09-05-2003, 03:06 AM
well . . . wtf would you do if you were in ja's place? i mean fo real. you'll
prolly have a tantrum too.

Dermo
09-05-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by binarymarauder
so then i won't be banned for asking
wtf is up with ja taking a temper tantrum
and smashin the smash smash outta some
DJ's equipment from South Africa for supposedly
playing a 50Cent song ??!

it didnt happen. he cleared that whole story up at a news conference.

Damien
09-05-2003, 09:41 PM
That doesn't sound like Ja Rule either. Well, from my point of view, I think that isn't his style. But heck no!

MurdaIncChick
09-06-2003, 11:57 AM
Ja didn't have anything to do with want happened in Africa end of story

Charli_Fan01
09-06-2003, 04:43 PM
I doubt that Ja would do something like that. Its most likely a rumour being spread by people who hate Ja RULE.