PDA

View Full Version : *~Benzino is signing to MurdaInc~*

MurdaIncChick
09-02-2003, 04:22 PM
Music2g.com <http://music2g.com/?src=Aftermathmusic.com> reported, that Ray Benzino has confirmed that he is planning on signing with none other than Murder Inc. Benzino was on hand with Radio host Wendy Williams, discussing Ja Rule's situation with 50, and how he [Rule] has gotten the short end of the stick.

Zino' also stated that The Source is releasing an expose' on "who the real 50 Cent is". Speaking of The Source magazine, they just signed up with BET to air their annual Source Awards on November 4th.

Damien
09-02-2003, 05:29 PM
That is way cool!! I don't think Benzino is that good though. But he will do good on Murder Inc.

(making sure, Benzino is signed on Mruder Inc?)

murda_murda
09-02-2003, 08:43 PM
did anyone hear "gangsta's touch" from benzino and caddillac tah

if this is true murder inc wiill become one of the most hated record labels, zino can make a tight party track, but lost credibility by dissing eminem, to me he has a good reason, but it seems like hiphop fans never supported it

4 the source to focus a whole issue to trying and expose who 50 cent really is, is just stupidness 2 me, he is not a snitch, when u get jumped like that, and popo gets involved, an order of protection is automatically given out, its not up to 50cent

murda_murda
09-02-2003, 08:44 PM
doesnt zino have two labels??

Zno Records & Surrender Records

Spoonie Luv
09-02-2003, 10:48 PM
how reliable is that information?

i doubt benzino would be signed to murder inc, he has his own label plus many millions of dollars through club zno and the source.

just becuase he recorded a diss track with ja rule doesnt mean he is gonna sign to murder inc.

the same rumours occured when nas and fatal hussien recorded with murder inc and niether of them got signed.

And1_Baller
09-02-2003, 10:55 PM
This doesnt make sense to me either. Why would Benzino sign with the INC when he has two of his own labels? I dont know where you got this information but it sounds like just another stupid rumor. As for The Source if they are planning to release an expose on 50 cent that discredits him in any way they will end up losing more buyers than they gain. Although im not a 50 fan there are alot of people who are and probably wouldnt respond well to this. It sounds like The Source is getting envoved just because of there affiliation with Benzino and 50's affiliation to Shady/Aftermath.

Dermo
09-03-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Spoonie Luv
how reliable is that information?

i doubt benzino would be signed to murder inc, he has his own label plus many millions of dollars through club zno and the source.

just becuase he recorded a diss track with ja rule doesnt mean he is gonna sign to murder inc.

the same rumours occured when nas and fatal hussien recorded with murder inc and niether of them got signed.

my point persicly.