PDA

View Full Version : Redman

Damien
08-30-2003, 09:38 PM
Who like Redman & Method Man, I think their great but don't mention it all the time. Will, we all know Method Man's next release is November, will, Redman is also releasing an album in December. I am not sure I will but it because I bought Malpractice and I wasn't impressed, but I have BlackOut! and I did like that, but that album is Method Man & Redman.

Spoonie Luv
08-31-2003, 07:04 AM
jeski how many times have i told you

"MURDER INC RELEASES"

put this shit in "Generally RAP"

Damien
08-31-2003, 10:16 AM
Well I put this in Murder Inc Releases because I thought, Murder Inc / Def Jam Records, you get what I am saying??

Anyway, keeping threads and posts tiddy, why didn't you just PM me and then actually post something that deals with the thread?

Dermo
09-01-2003, 05:33 PM
iv got blackout and tickle they both great.

Damien
09-02-2003, 05:54 PM
Isn't BlackOut! the bomb?? lol 8)

Anyway, isn't Y.O.U. a great song?? I only saw the video once I got to record it!! Ofcourse, on MTV Jams. I like that hit!

And1_Baller
09-02-2003, 11:19 PM
Meth and Red are tight whether there together or solo. Jeski if ur such a big Method Man fan why dont you like the Wu Tang Clan? I love Redmans The Whut? i think that album is a classic. Ive got all the Redman albums The Whut, Dare Iz A Darkside, Muddy Waters, Docs Da Name and Malpractice. I think there all good but my favourite iz The Whut It is dope.

Dermo
09-03-2003, 02:25 PM
he doesnt like the Wu why? who doesnt there work is brilliant and they come up with d weirdest fuckin vids.

And1_Baller
09-07-2003, 09:14 PM
The Wu are dope but Jeski doesnt like them because he thinks they are "old school". I dont know how this is possible since they are still releasing albums, but I guess thats the kind of stupid comment you get from a 14 year old kid. Anyway Dermo, Are you a fan of the Wu? which albums you got and which you reckon is the best? I think Enter the 36 chambers is a classic, but there best album is Iron Flag. My favourite wu member is Method Man but I like Inspektah Deck, who do you like?

Damien
09-12-2003, 08:05 PM
No I am not a big fan of Wu Tang Clan. I only like the parts when Method Man raps really. Same with Raewkon (or whatever the spelling is). The other rappers don't appeal to me that much.

J.F.N.

I don't hate Old School, if you meant that And1. I just don't like a majority of Old School.

Charli_Fan01
09-13-2003, 09:14 AM
I love the song Gravel Pit by Wu Tang Clan. :)

D-Tox
10-12-2003, 11:34 PM
yea gravel pit is kewl