PDA

View Full Version : Ja Rule to join gangster movie

Dermo
08-29-2003, 03:00 PM
I wasnt given a source

Ja Rule to join gangster movie

Ja Rule is to join the cast of a new indie movie based around the gangs of Puerto Rico.

The rapper joins Ving Rhames in Back In The Day, which begins shooting for writer-director James Hunter next month.

It is based around Ja Rule's character who gets caught up in gang life when he makes contact with an old friend, played by Rhames.

Joe Morton also stars as a minister whose death sets the rest of the events into motion, according to Hollywood Reporter.

Ja Rule has also been added to the cast of Jennifer Lopez's new movie Shall We Dance? He will next appear in Scary Movie 3.

murda_murda
08-30-2003, 12:27 AM
i dont really think ja is a good actor, he aint bad though, i wanna see scary movie 3, if he can do a comedy

MurdaIncChick
08-30-2003, 10:51 AM
I think Ja's a good actor.When I saw fast&fuirous I wasn't so sure but I think he got better over the years.He was good in Half past dead. Has anyone seen Turn It up? I wanna see that one too

Damien
08-30-2003, 08:45 PM
I think Ja Rule in Half Past Dead was terrible!! He looked like a pussy!!! 50 Cent was probably happy when they saw that video!! I wish Ja Rule wasn't in that movie! I don't think Ja Rule is a good action film actor, they try make him look tough but he turns out to do bad. Maybe if they gave him a top gangsta tough role, no ass kickin, Ja Rule would turn up. Like that movie you brought up Dermo.

ShadowsAngel
08-31-2003, 06:48 AM
his role in Half Past Dead was shit. he got beaten up by a fuckin girl. that was some wack shit. kurrupt was aiight tho.
Turn It Up was a cool movie. i watched it ova and ova again. its just that he does at tha end.

Damien
08-31-2003, 10:01 AM
What movie was Ja Rule & Charli Baltimore together in? I heard that they were only in the movie for like 5 minutes!

MurdaIncChick
08-31-2003, 11:40 AM
That movie is called Crime Partners I never seen and I guess it went straight to video.

Charli_Fan01
08-31-2003, 01:13 PM
I think Ja is a good Actor also. Sounds really interesting.

Loungin
08-31-2003, 04:56 PM
What do you mean, sounds interesting??

Ja Rule should stay in music a lot longer I think. But then, he said he will still be on soundtracks and other albums after his releases his fifth album, he is just having one more solo album.

MurdaIncChick
09-01-2003, 11:15 AM
Exactly, I'd rather Ja make albums then movies.
Ja said he was going to retire but he changed his mind. He said he's going to make as many albums as the public wants to hear from him.

Loungin
09-01-2003, 11:18 AM
When did you hear of this?

MurdaIncChick
09-01-2003, 11:29 AM
It was only just weeks ago. I heard the Rule say it himself in a interview he did when he was performing in Africa.

Dermo
09-01-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by MurdaIncChick
That movie is called Crime Partners I never seen and I guess it went straight to video.

Crime Partnerrs is only on the murderincrecords.com website. Its the only place it can b seen.

Loungin
09-01-2003, 05:11 PM
Yeah I know. It sucks that my connection is so slow because I can't watch videos on my computer.

Dermo
09-01-2003, 05:17 PM
i got a preety good idea of d vid on the link kain gave me and the vid should b over here by the mid or end of sep cause i got the release date for the single.

Damien
09-02-2003, 05:27 PM
that's cool that he is doing that. Seems like Kain doesn't want anything to do with the forum, but then he doesn't like English I believe.