PDA

View Full Version : Who Noticed!??

Damien
08-29-2003, 10:17 AM
that Ja Rule and Irv Gotti weren't at the VMAs, only Ashanti was!!! Is that because of the restraining order? Also, Jennifer Lopez wasn't there either!! Can anyone reply or explain this?

MurdaIncChick
08-29-2003, 10:48 AM
I kinda knew Ja wasn't going to be there last I heard he was in Vegas.He wasn't even nominated :( Who knows were Gotti was. And I think Jennifer was shooting a movie.. to bad Chris Rock would of had some good jokes about her!

Dermo
08-29-2003, 01:40 PM
I heard on the radio Ja was tere and the radio had his list of stuff fo his dressing room suposidly they just said 6 bottles of Champaign.

MurdaIncChick
08-30-2003, 10:45 AM
Ok maybe he was just in the audience. That sux the camera was never on him when they doing the crowd shots. He must of been far away from 50 and all them(like Chris Rock said)

Damien
08-30-2003, 08:49 PM
Jennifer Lopez, she is always so busy!!! lol

Did anyone notice Nas???

Also, that does suck, Ja Rule is a huge pop star, especially in the US! I feel bad that it seems like Shady Records won on tv but that is only because Eminem and 50 Cent are on tv all the time and Ja Rule isn't so much. I feel sad for Ja Rule. I wanna cry, lol!!! :))

Charli_Fan01
08-31-2003, 01:08 PM
I'm sure Ja will be nominated next VMA awards, because he is a great artist and he aslo has his two new albums comming out! So that can always better his odds.

Loungin
08-31-2003, 04:50 PM
I agree Charli_Fan01, Ja Rule will come out with that good shit! lol , again so him getting a moon man next year I am sure of! Wanna bet cash?? lol

Dermo
09-01-2003, 05:05 PM
I liked 50 and Em's acerption speachers(cause im a fan of them) 50 was funny as fuck. Im 100% sure Shani wil get a good few moon men nxt year for Rain on me from what iv seen of it. Ja lets hope so.

murda_murda
09-02-2003, 08:31 PM
ja rule is by far not a huge pop star in the US, he was, but he fell off, his singles were usaully r&b influenced tracks with him singing on them, people over here just got tired of that,

mtv probably didnt invite ja rule and irv gotti, probably because of the beef with 50, eminem, busta, dmx, they wouldnt want something to happen and have it ruin the whole night

murda_murda
09-02-2003, 08:33 PM
i heard how j. lo turned down her invitation because of chris rock (last time rock hosted j lo got clowned), she didnt wanna be embarassed especially since her gigli movie flopped

Spoonie Luv
09-02-2003, 10:54 PM
when WAS the last time j.lo turned up? 2001? she never goes to any award shows nowdays.

as far as i knew the restraining order was against Irv Gotti and his brother Chris. actually thats straight from Irv's mouth on a radio interveiw. He didnt mention a restraint against Ja but it would make sense that there was one.

MurdaIncChick
09-03-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Spoonie Luv
when WAS the last time j.lo turned up? 2001? she never goes to any award shows nowdays..

J.lo was there last year!! she won award for I'm Real with Ja. And the reason she wasn't there this year was becuz she's shooting the movie Shall We Dance.

Shanti's Man
09-03-2003, 06:17 PM
I heard Ja and Irv were promoting new clothing line.

MurdaIncChick
09-04-2003, 03:43 PM
Hey Shanti's Man I like your siggy :]the livin it up song just came on my radio!!
Yeah the day before the awards Ja,Ashanti and Gotti were all in Vegas promoting the new clothing line.

Damien
09-04-2003, 08:47 PM
I used to be a fan of Eminem and I am a fan of 50 Cent's music, (key word, music!), and I thought that 50 Cent was funny at the vmas. I liked him and I did think yeah Eminem was kinda funny! 8)

I was surprised when they let 50 Cent take the moon men off stage!!!! 8o

D-Tox
10-13-2003, 02:19 AM
Ja Rule probably wasnt there because he probably wasnt invited due to the whole shady/inc beef. Whoever mentioned Nas i didnt see him shown, prolly because of the jayz/nas beef.

Did yall notice Eminem/50cent/gunit gettin all over the vmas, that shit is whack.