PDA

View Full Version : "Rain On Me" - Ashanti

Damien
08-29-2003, 09:41 AM
This song is off the hook! Everyone said is was kinda bad, except I really like "Rain on Me" the video reminds me of "Baby" and I love that video. "Rain on Me" is my favorite Ashanti video! I think this video is one of the best Murder Inc videos ever made! There is just so much!

MurdaIncChick
08-29-2003, 10:53 AM
Really! It's that good?? guess I'll have to wait and see for myself

murda_murda
08-30-2003, 12:24 AM
it really is ill, i didnt expect all that from ashanti

Damien
08-30-2003, 08:53 PM
I think that video is off the wall!! Personally, I think its the best Ashanti video!!! I just loving listening to the song really really loud!!!

Dermo
09-01-2003, 05:27 PM
i like d vid cant remember all d song cause my chap II cd has been in my ccomp and its been out of action 4 a couple of days now but im on it now and have my cd back and will listen to it.

Rolfsma
09-02-2003, 08:24 AM
I think the video is cool, and I really begin to like the song... But I don't like the fact u never see Ashanti sing in the video. It's just a movie with music...

Dermo
09-02-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Rolfsma
I think the video is cool, and I really begin to like the song... But I don't like the fact u never see Ashanti sing in the video. It's just a movie with music...

i like it like that its something u dont see often and its suppose to b a mini movie so u got it right with "It's just a movie with music.."

Damien
09-02-2003, 05:33 PM
Uh I don't care!! I just love the video "Rain On Me" just overall!! The video is spectacular!!!

Okay,

Did you guys know, well on TRL, they mentioned, that the longer version of "Rain On Me" will be in so many theaters before the movie starts in across Amercia?? They don't have it on tv because the video format isn't made for television yet, but there is even a longer version that 5:40 about on tv. Rain On Me is a really long video! And I love it!