PDA

View Full Version : More MI Disses!!!!

Damien
08-27-2003, 08:58 AM
I have found these new Murder Inc diss tracks,

"Shit Get's Ugly" (50 Cent Diss)
"Jay Z it's Hot" (50 Cent Diss)

except I don't know who sings them, I know Caddillac Tah rapped Shit Gets Ugly but that was a long time ago.

( link (http://www.classifiedslive.com/classifieds/cgi-bin/wantitem.cfm?ID=8736) ) to where I found this

Damien
08-27-2003, 09:41 AM
I had also found these diss tracks at Shady/Aftermath

War is On - Ja Rule
Fuck Wit Us - Murder Inc (everyone raps)
It's A Wrap - Ja Rule ft. Fatal Hussein (which is "Wrap" (Remix) (I believe)
The Wrap Up - Ja Rule
I will keep posting when I find more!

(All these are dissing Shady/50 Cent, I haven't found any dissin DMX beside "Connected" "Last Temptation" )

Damien
08-27-2003, 09:49 AM
I have found a CHarli Baltimore diss on G-Unit called "Pussies" which is on DJ L Presents Well Established (Hosted By Lady May) which you can find at mixtapekings.com, and there is also a freestyle on there.

Murda4Life
08-28-2003, 05:56 AM
Ja Disses Dmx On

Pledge Remix
Fuck Wit Us
Connected
Duck

Other 50 Dissess I heard

Snitch In Da Club (Cadillac Tah)
Youz A Bozo (Young Merc)
Use 2 Be (Cadillac Tah & Black Child)
Rachet (Black Child Shadow)
40 Shots At 50 (Cadillac Tah)
Losse Change (Ja Rule)
Who Shot Ya (Ja Rule)
G Unit Killa (Black Child)

Spoonie Luv
08-28-2003, 06:12 AM
try this...

anything with the word "Wrap" is the same thing.
40 Shots at 50 is aka 40 bars at 50
g unit killa is homeboyz

shit gets ugly / get ugly is caddy, black, vita and rule. isnt that on ig presents the murderers? anway it aint a proper diss only ja disses on that.

its hot by jay-z is not a 50cent diss its a track from "the life and times of s.carter". in the lyrics he says "im about a dollar what the fuck is 50 cents"
i doubt its meant to be a diss i dont think it is. it MIGHT be a reply to 50's "How to Rob" track that went out dissin all the industry big names when he was some unknown artist. "its hot" is quite an old track.

tracks you did not list are

Still I-N-C - Ja, Caddy, Black
and
A Warrior's Words - Ja Rule, Fatal Hussein, Chink Santana, Caddillac Tah, Merc & Blackchild
Real Wanksta - Blackchild [aka u da wanksta???]

there are other disses out there such as
snitch nigga - scarface ft z-ro & bun B (z-ro and bun B diss 50 not scarface)
and
who the fuck is 50 cent - by CreamTeam. although everytime i search i get different artist names including wutang. but i can assure you, its not by wutang.

Damien
08-28-2003, 10:54 AM
I know I didn't list all the tracks we did in that other posts, I listed the diss tracks that weren't listed yet, but you guys still listed some more, I'll collect them all and put them in one post so we can see em' all at once. Thanks for the clear up Spoonie Luv.

bds14
10-31-2003, 09:20 PM
where can i hear some of these disses

Damien
11-01-2003, 10:54 AM
I don't know but you can talk to Murda4Life and see if he can help you. Go to mixtapekings.com and buy a mixtape with the songs on them if you really want to. DJ Kurupt & DJ Envy have a lot Diss Tracks by Murder Inc.

Murder Inc 845
11-01-2003, 10:12 PM
All their Disses have been crazy but they haven't been getting props they deserve. I also Have a black child freestyle i found on kazza and burnt on to a cd where he raps over "We Here Now" (Venni Vetti Vicci) "Put It On Me" (Rule 3:36) "Between me And Yoi" (Rule 3:36) And "Always On Time" (Pain Is Love) It's 2:34 Mins ANd It's SICK!!!!

Damien
11-02-2003, 11:37 AM
On Kazaa I was able to burn these Black Child freestyles/disses

Bang Bang Bang - ft. Nate Dogg & Ja Rule
Ratchet - ft. Saku, AL P, Shadow
Ferrari Black
The Real Wanksta

I like them all.